Ex-Proud Boy Testifies Group Sought ‘All-Out Revolution’ in Capitol Riot

The right claims the evidence exists but when they get before a court, they are empty handed.

You believe what these partisan hacks say in the media too much. The truth comes out when there’s repercussions for lying.

Just look at what happened in Arizona.

When the whole system would fall down if the truth came out, the system will defend itself.

Trump supporters have repeatedly claimed that January 6th was no an insurrection, yet this is coming straight from the horse's mouth.

The horse? Are you kidding me? This means nothing. It is the words of just ONE MAN, with no connection to the other 950 random people arrested and charged, and at that, he was likely coerced into saying it in the typical FBI plea deal. Meaningless.

The real sedition came much earlier on Nov. 3, 2020 when an organized seditious coup spent a year planning and stealing a national election then confessed to it all IN PRINT and PUBLISHED in Time Magazine.

When the whole system would fall down if the truth came out, the system will defend itself.
You’re grasping at straws. When reality doesn’t line up with your feelings, you invent a conspiracy that becomes larger and larger and larger, now encompassing pro-Trump Republicans who admitted reluctantly that the allegations of fraud were baseless.

You’re a victim of the conservative media telling you about this fraud. They repeatedly claimed they had evidence of fraud but it turns out it never existed.

In order to be an unlawful threat one must have a realistic ability to carry it out . It’s the realism requirement that befuddles and angers libs because they don’t exist in reality. They abandoned it and replaced it with fear, wishes and feelings.
I’m not going to get any law enforcement nor court support over a 5’5 85 year old grandmom chanting she’s going to “hang me…beat my ass…etc”
She can’t do it. This bunch can’t do the “government takeover” mantra that libs and Dems falsely created and media endorsed.

Reality of potential outcome is Hugely Meaningful except to those who ignore reality essentially because it’s not comfortable enough or will exclude their wishes from being Fact reality

Last edited:
All can be fixed by 24 hour one day voting in person.
Ah, no.
Voting in the US is accomplished across at least 5 time zones with a range of 5 hours....an close to 180,000 voting precincts. Plus all those American voters who are in the military across the globe in God knows how many time zones, plus....there are about 160 million people who voted in the last election. Plus....all those American veterans bed-ridden in VA hospitals or in any ol' hospital. Or nursing home. Plus all those American citizens who are NOT veterans but still in a hospital, in jail, who are 'on duty' doing something vital.
Yeah, let's cram all 160 million into a short window because that is what an anonymous poster using a fake name on a narrow social media site....well, that's what he wants.

Gotta love America. You are free to espouse whatever the hell moves you at the time....and the government in not allowed to hinder you.
On the other hand, your fellow citizens are under no such hindrance. They are quite free ...and willing.....to call a RWNJ a Right Wing Nut Job...whenever they damn well please.

----------------------------------------------------
"Plenty of evidence, all ignored by your side and the willing sham courts."
Well, it was over 60 "willing sham courts". With close to 100 judges...including the Supreme Court, and the Justices put on it by Don Trump himself.

So do this, good poster Marty.....go to YouTube and watch and listen to Ben Ginsberg's testimony before the J6 Committee, I think it was on June 13th. Ginsberg is a Republican elections expert. A highly regard elections attorney....for Republican candidates. He thought Trump's claims....and by proxy, your claims.....are wrong.

Watch the attached film clip.
Ginsberg is the real deal.
Learn from him.
And then calibrate your future postings with better information....acquired through sincere and thorough due diligence.

Reality of potential outcome is Hugely Meaningful except to those who ignore reality essentially because it’s not comfortable enough or will exclude their wishes from being Fact reality
Just because they are pussies and failures does not absolve them of the intent or the crime. A bank robber doesn't get off if he fails.

And throwing out all valid ballots doesn’t denigrate valid ballots?

Jesus Christ. The mental gymnastics.
See?

This ^^^^ is the way the stupid shit for brains leftards think.

We have to allow fraud so we can capture the legitimate votes.

THIS ^^^ is leftard "security", right here.

THIS ^^^ is a dumbass fucking leftard's best idea about election security.

These fucking STUPID leftards are EXTREMELY FUCKING DANGEROUS, they're going to get us into trouble.

You’re grasping at straws. When reality doesn’t line up with your feelings, you invent a conspiracy that becomes larger and larger and larger, now encompassing pro-Trump Republicans who admitted reluctantly that the allegations of fraud were baseless.

You’re a victim of the conservative media telling you about this fraud. They repeatedly claimed they had evidence of fraud but it turns out it never existed.

Kind of like the COVID Lab leak "Conspiracy theory"?

Or the COVID shot doesn't prevent spread or sickness 100% conspiracy theory?

There is something wrong with our election process, and only one side sees that as a feature, and not a bug.

Ah, no.
Voting in the US is accomplished across at least 5 time zones with a range of 5 hours....an close to 180,000 voting precincts. Plus all those American voters who are in the military across the globe in God knows how many time zones, plus....there are about 160 million people who voted in the last election. Plus....all those American veterans bed-ridden in VA hospitals or in any ol' hospital. Or nursing home. Plus all those American citizens who are NOT veterans but still in a hospital, in jail, who are 'on duty' doing something vital.
Yeah, let's cram all 160 million into a short window because that is what an anonymous poster using a fake name on a narrow social media site....well, that's what he wants.

Gotta love America. You are free to espouse whatever the hell moves you at the time....and the government in not allowed to hinder you.
On the other hand, your fellow citizens are under no such hindrance. They are quite free ...and willing.....to call a RWNJ a Right Wing Nut Job...whenever they damn well please.

----------------------------------------------------

Well, it was over 60 "willing sham courts". With close to 100 judges...including the Supreme Court, and the Justices put on it by Don Trump himself.

So do this, good poster Marty.....go to YouTube and watch and listen to Ben Ginsberg's testimony before the J6 Committee, I think it was on June 13th. Ginsberg is a Republican elections expert. A highly regard elections attorney....for Republican candidates. He thought Trump's claims....and by proxy, your claims.....are wrong.

Watch the attached film clip.
Ginsberg is the real deal.
Learn from him.
And then calibrate your future postings with better information....acquired through sincere and thorough due diligence.

24 hour in person voting fixes this all.

There is something wrong with our election process, and only one side sees that as a feature, and not a bug.
The problem to you is that your side doesn’t win every election.

But you can’t admit that so you have to invent cover stories and maybe you’re so delusional that you actually believe them.

The problem to you is that your side doesn’t win every election.

But you can’t admit that so you have to invent cover stories and maybe you’re so delusional that you actually believe them.

That's not a problem, the problem is with extended voting and automatic remote voting it's simply too easy to cheat and get away with it.
'

That's not a problem, the problem is with extended voting and automatic remote voting it's simply too easy to cheat and get away with it.
'
Mail in voting wasn’t a problem when it was primarily used by Republicans. Then in 2020, when it was used by Democrats, it’s a problem.

Give me a break. Do you actually think this is about integrity? It’s about winning.

In 2016, 24% of the country voted by mail. 33 million votes. But Trump won so no big deal.

You’re deluding yourself. You actually think you’re right when you’re just another partisan hack. It’s sad.

Mail in voting wasn’t a problem when it was primarily used by Republicans. Then in 2020, when it was used by Democrats, it’s a problem.

Give me a break. Do you actually think this is about integrity? It’s about winning.

In 2016, 24% of the country voted by mail. 33 million votes. But Trump won so no big deal.

You’re deluding yourself. You actually think you’re right when you’re just another partisan hack. It’s sad.

You can go back years of posts on me and I've been supporting a 24 hour voting window for a long time.

You can go back years of posts on me and I've been supporting a 24 hour voting window for a long time.
I have no problem with you advocating for whatever you want.

But did you ever support throwing out valid votes to achieve electoral victory like a corrupt authoritarian?

That’s where you crossed the line.

I have no problem with you advocating for whatever you want.

But did you ever support throwing out valid votes to achieve electoral victory like a corrupt authoritarian?

That’s where you crossed the line.

No line crossed, something strange happened in 2020 in Dem controlled cities in battleground States, and no one has given me a satisfactory answer on it.

Forum List

Back