Ex-Nazi concentration camp guard living in Tennessee deported to Germany

If we ever get our government back from the fascist lunatics currently occupying our centers of power, should we track down the leftists who have destroyed so many lives, and imprison them for the rest of their lives?

That you would ask such a question identifies you as a Fascist.
Not that we didn't already know. ;)
No, I see a fascist in you. Maybe time to throw Cuomo and his people in prison. They sent innocent people to their death and lied about it

Can we deport Nazi Trump supporters to Germany too? :)

trump_nazi_.jpg

MUN4SKWMPU4NREBQZC32J3QAQY.jpg

Nazi-crop-1024x640.jpg

Absolutely. Nazi's are nazi's. Those idiots, antifart and burn loot murder. ALL are nazi's and all should be sent away.

Imagine growing up, (and old) under a government where his job was EXPECTED by the German government.

Now imagine the USA utterly defeated that government and replaced it with another.

Why is the German government now, morally superior now and why do we approve of this government PERSECUTING someone following orders of the previous government?

The guy is 95. Did he live as a peaceful citizen here? I'm completely against deporting someone DOING HIS EXPECTED JOB under a government he existed in.
Only following orders, eh?
At a certain level, yes. He was a cog doing the bidding of GOVERNMENT.

Leftists are doing the same here. When governments change, do you throw the former peons in prison?
If they rape, torture and murder millions..or are in any way part of such--I'd try them..and if they are found guilty..I'd execute them.

BTW leftist are NOT doing the same here..and that you would seriously propose that they are..speaks volumes about your disconnect with the real world.

Imagine growing up, (and old) under a government where his job was EXPECTED by the German government.

Now imagine the USA utterly defeated that government and replaced it with another.

Why is the German government now, morally superior now and why do we approve of this government PERSECUTING someone following orders of the previous government?

The guy is 95. Did he live as a peaceful citizen here? I'm completely against deporting someone DOING HIS EXPECTED JOB under a government he existed in.

I get what you're saying but it's not for us to decide.

He's had 65/70 years of freedom in the US.

He knows right from wrong

Only following orders, eh?
At a certain level, yes. He was a cog doing the bidding of GOVERNMENT.

Leftists are doing the same here. When governments change, do you throw the former peons in prison?
If they rape, torture and murder millions..or are in any way part of such--I'd try them..and if they are found guilty..I'd execute them.

BTW leftist are NOT doing the same here..and that you would seriously propose that they are..speaks volumes about your disconnect with the real world.
Not currently on the level of the Nazis, but they are in control and destroying lives. When saner heads restore OUR government, shouldnt people like Cuomo, Whitmer, and Newsome and abortion doctors PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES?

The left is giddy over the prospect of punishing the right over imagined crimes.

Maybe you should expect the same when we win back the country

I thought..with all the kerfuffle about Nazis..Dem or Repub...depending on bias--that maybe some news about a REAL Nazi will resonate..LOL!

A 95-year-old former Nazi concentration camp guard who has been living in Tennessee was deported Saturday back to his home country of Germany.
In February 2020, a Memphis immigration judge ruled that Friedrich Karl Berger could be deported because he assisted in "Nazi-sponsored persecution" when he served as an armed guard in the Neuengamme Concentration Camp system, the Department of Justice said in a press release.
The court found Berger guarded a camp near Meppen where Russian, Jewish, Polish, Dutch and French prisoners were held. The judge said the prisoners were kept in "atrocious" conditions and were forced to do labor, working “to the point of exhaustion and death," the press release states.

The camp was abandoned in March 1945 and Berger helped move the prisoners to another camp, the court found. The nearly two-week trip to the new location was done under "inhumane conditions" and some 70 prisoners died, officials said.

a man wearing a suit and tie: Image: Friedrich Karl Berger (Dept. of Justice)

Berger acknowledged during his trial that he guarded the prisoners to prevent them from escaping, did not request a transfer from the concentration camp, and was still receiving a pension from Germany for his wartime service, according to federal officials.
Acting Attorney General Monty Wilkinson said Berger was deported because the U.S. is not "a safe haven for those who have participated in Nazi crimes."
“The Department marshaled evidence that our Human Rights and Special Prosecutions Section found in archives here and in Europe, including records of the historic trial at Nuremberg of the most notorious former leaders of the defeated Nazi regime," he said in a statement. "In this year in which we mark the 75th anniversary of the Nuremberg convictions, this case shows that the passage even of many decades will not deter the Department from pursuing justice on behalf of the victims of Nazi crimes.”
Berger told The Washington Post last year that he was 19 at the time he was a guard and was forced to work at the camp. He said he made a life in the United States building wire-stripping machines.

“After 75 years, this is ridiculous. I cannot believe it. I cannot understand how this can happen in a country like this. You’re forcing me out of my home," he said.
Good ! To bad we did not find that ass hat sooner. Peice of trash got to live a full life well better late than never. Hope he worried about that knock on the door the whole time.

Time to pay the Piper

Time to pay the Piper
I have mixed feelings about this. There WAS a statute of limitations. It also depends on his level of participation.

Hitler was more responsible than a clerk working in an office. Officers in Nazi Germany have a certain degree of guilt.

So does the Catholic Church in Germany.

Should we dig up FDR and impeach him?

Should anyone associated with the imprisonment of the AMERICANS of Japanese descent spend their lives in prison?

Be careful, the left is looking for an excuse to throw Trump supporters in prison for imaginary crimes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back