Ex-Mississippi officers plead guilty to racist assault on 2 Black men during raid

Not much chance these officers can get a fair trial after the media characterizes search warrant as a "racist assault". Reversed lynching would be the best way to understand these reports.
So you think Sheriff deputies beating 2 black men for over 90 minutes is reverse lynching. You are one dumb, son of a bitch.

Trust me. the Black men deserved the beat down. If not for that then for what they did in the past that they didn't get caught for or what they would do in the future.

Six white former law enforcement officers in Mississippi who called themselves the “Goon Squad” have pleaded guilty to a racist assault on two Black men who were brutalized during a home raid that ended with an officer shooting one man in the mouth, federal prosecutors say.

The civil rights charges were unsealed Thursday as the officers — five former Rankin County sheriff’s deputies and an ex-Richland police officer — appeared in federal court and pleaded guilty.

The charges come after an Associated Press investigation that linked the deputies involved in the episode to at least four violent encounters with Black men since 2019 that left two dead and another with lasting injuries.

The officers assaulted them with a sex object, beat them and used their stun guns repeatedly over a roughly 90-minute period. The episode culminated with one deputy placing a gun in Jenkins’ mouth and firing, which cut his tongue, broke his jaw and exited out his neck, the court documents said.

The officers did not give him medical attention, instead discussing a “false cover story to cover up their misconduct,” as well as planting and tampering with evidence, the documents said.

Let's see who comes out and tries to defend this behavior.

What should be the punishment of these racist, feral animals?

It has been said that the police are the biggest gang in America.
If they werent dirt bag criminals i would be sympathetic. I care as much about dude getting shot in the mouth, as i do for the cop who shot him going to jail for it. l dont give a fuck about either of them. All criminals deserve severe punishment.

Nobody defends that behavior. This is the daily trigger bait that gets the Democrat Base hopping mad and hating cops and White people. The behavior of a few does not describe the behavior of the majority.
What do you mean nobody defends that behavior?

Yes, they do.....a lot.....

I am just one comment in and I am willing to be if I read a few more comments...one of you right-wing morons will try to justify it

cops arent the biggest gang in America .. they arent a gang at all .. the inner city gangs are the most violent and the biggest threat to black Americans ..as far as the so called officers of the law that committed these acts they should go to prison for what they did if it is proven in a court of law .. as far as the real gangs the national guard should be sent into the inner cities to clean them out ! would you have a problem with the military crushing violent gangs like the crips and bloods ?
What about the FBI?
Are they a "gang"??
Do you need some time to find a way to spin yourself out of this one?

If they werent dirt bag criminals i would be sympathetic. I care as much about dude getting shot in the mouth, as i do for the cop who shot him going to jail for it. l dont give a fuck about either of them. All criminals deserve severe punishment.
Most racist probably want to pin a medal on his chest, par for the course.

Blaster, you find humor in cops beating two black men damn near to death and yet you claim to date a black woman.
I didn't find humor in that but only in your hatred for white folks. My black girlfriend is not a hater like you.

Nobody defends that behavior. This is the daily trigger bait that gets the Democrat Base hopping mad and hating cops and White people. The behavior of a few does not describe the behavior of the majority.
Yep, over 10 million police encounters a year with perps and this cherry picking crap, which amounts to a miniscule percentage.

Most racist probably want to pin a medal on his chest, par for the course.
Yes, you want to pin a medal on the black guys chest. Thats the difference between us. I dont care what color a criminal is, including this criminal cop, if the accusation is true. They deserve each other.

The officers initially went to the home in Braxton because a white neighbor complained Black people were staying with a white woman who owned the house. The documents say Parker was a longtime friend of the homeowner and was helping care for her.

Officers used racist slurs against the two men during the raid and "warned them to stay out of Rankin County and go back to Jackson or 'their side' of the Pearl River — areas with higher concentrations of Black residents," the documents say.
Elward shoved a gun into Jenkins' mouth and fired, court documents say. The bullet lacerated Jenkins' tongue and broke his jaw before exiting his neck.

Before the raid, the officers agreed to enter without a warrant if they could avoid being spotted by the home's security cameras. They also planned to use excessive force but not to cause visible injuries to the men's faces so there would be "no bad mugshots," the documents say.

The deputies threw eggs on the handcuffed victims and forced them to lie on their backs while pouring milk, alcohol and chocolate syrup down their mouths. They forced the men to strip naked and shower to remove the evidence.

The officers also repeatedly electrocuted the victims with stun guns to compare whether the sheriff's department or police department weapons were more powerful. One deputy, Middleton, offered to plant an unregistered firearm at the scene.

Court documents identified Opdyke and Dedmon as the suspects who assaulted the two men with the sex toy.
Wow, this reads like horrible shit from Mississippi's Klan days. Evidently in Mississippi, the past really is still alive.

Forum List

Back