Ex-Hunter Biden business associate speaks out in exclusive interview

This sounds like some damning revelations,

Tucker Carlson Tonight

Plausible deniability !!!

Why aren't the Main Stream Media interviewed Hunter about this? The man has a right to clear his name

As someone posted earlier, the MSM looked into Kavanaugh’s yearbook in and effort to bolster than fake scandal but they won’t lift a figure to investigate this one.

Here is what I don’t understand. There are journalists that work for these outlets that have obviously been told not to go there. Wouldn’t it dawn on at least a few of them just how dangerous this type of censorship is? Are they all so indoctrinated that they can’t see it?
Or there is no truth to it.

Let me guess, the pictures are not really Hunter. Hunter didn’t really get paid by Burisma. Bobulinski is just lying. The emails are not real. The laptop was just a Russian plant. Hunter got a lot of money for being a great guy. Man, what kind of idiot does it take to believe all of that?
There is quite a bit of speculation as to whether any of this is real.

Its all real
No one has denied
It's just you bubblecultists that think that
All the co- conspirators have confirmed it.

Tucker Carlson Tonight

Why aren't the Main Stream Media interviewed Hunter about this? The man has a right to clear his name

As someone posted earlier, the MSM looked into Kavanaugh’s yearbook in and effort to bolster than fake scandal but they won’t lift a figure to investigate this one.

Here is what I don’t understand. There are journalists that work for these outlets that have obviously been told not to go there. Wouldn’t it dawn on at least a few of them just how dangerous this type of censorship is? Are they all so indoctrinated that they can’t see it?

Let me guess, the pictures are not really Hunter. Hunter didn’t really get paid by Burisma. Bobulinski is just lying. The emails are not real. The laptop was just a Russian plant. Hunter got a lot of money for being a great guy. Man, what kind of idiot does it take to believe all of that?
The intelligence community knows nothing about it and thinks that it is bogus. Anything coming out of the White House or Trump campaign is hardly believable.

Absolutely false

Tucker Carlson Tonight

Actually, there is no real evidence that it isn't real. There is WAY too much smoke here given the known and admitted facts. It starts with the fact that Hunter was being way overpaid for a job in the Ukraine for which he wasn't even qualified. That should be the first sign to any thinking person that something is up. Now, with verifiable emails, pictures, Biden quotes about his Quid Pro Quo and eyewitnesses coming forward, this entire thing should be blowing up. It isn't because the MSM is actively suppressing it. The Democratic lemmings are too dumb and brainwashed to get it...I have given up hope for them.

Tucker Carlson Tonight

Actually, there is no real evidence that it isn't real. There is WAY too much smoke here given the known and admitted facts. It starts with the fact that Hunter was being way overpaid for a job in the Ukraine for which he wasn't even qualified. That should be the first sign to any thinking person that something is up. Now, with verifiable emails, pictures, Biden quotes about his Quid Pro Quo and eyewitnesses coming forward, this entire thing should be blowing up. It isn't because the MSM is actively suppressing it. The Democratic lemmings are too dumb and brainwashed to get it...I have given up hope for them.

They literally worship The Cult of the Bubble
It keeps them safe from reality.

Tucker Carlson Tonight

The Bidens haven't denied it, and Hunter has suddenly disappeared from the face of the earth, just like Jimmy Hoffa.
The best thing to do about such lies is ignore them.

Forum List

Back