Ex-Hunter Biden business associate speaks out in exclusive interview

Wow. Tony Bobolinki has the e mails and the documents to prove influence peddling and corruption in the Biden family. The reason he blew the whistle was because the left wing media and the Bidens tried to brush off rumors with the old story of Russian propaganda. The problem was that Bobolinsky was a U.S. Navy officer with a top secret clearance and he came from a family of Navy officers so he wasn't about to be smeared by this hateful Russian stuff. Now it's out in the open for all the world to see and Bobolinsky has a former Seal team guarding his family.
So why did Rob Walker, Jim, and Hunter Biden decide to get them all to meet ???
What I mean is, I guess the Bidens thought he would stay quiet ???
This is crazy.

It was the smears that will end up doing the Bidens in.
Never the crime, always the cover up.

This sounds like some damning revelations,

Tucker Carlson Tonight

Plausible deniability !!!

Why aren't the Main Stream Media interviewed Hunter about this? The man has a right to clear his name

As someone posted earlier, the MSM looked into Kavanaugh’s yearbook in and effort to bolster than fake scandal but they won’t lift a figure to investigate this one.

Here is what I don’t understand. There are journalists that work for these outlets that have obviously been told not to go there. Wouldn’t it dawn on at least a few of them just how dangerous this type of censorship is? Are they all so indoctrinated that they can’t see it?

99% of these media people are Democrats, many former elected ones many that aspire to be.
They are not going to report on bad things that their people do, they are just not.
They are not journalists, they are activists - inspired by Woodward and Bernstein,

Tucker Carlson Tonight

Why aren't the Main Stream Media interviewed Hunter about this? The man has a right to clear his name
Thats a great rhetorical question.
Could you imagine CNN grilling hunter ? ;)

CNN - 2-part Question.

Hunter when you and your family were at dinner totally not selling out the US to China - Did you have a milkshake?
Follow up - If so was it chocolate or Vanilla?

Unbelievable. If Biden wins the election, he will be greeted by the FBI and Senate hearings on his Impeachment. And unlike Donald Trump there will be REAL GROUNDS for Impeachment and removal from office.
Depends who wins the Senate. The Democrats can give the Republicans payback of they win it.

Unbelievable. If Biden wins the election, he will be greeted by the FBI and Senate hearings on his Impeachment. And unlike Donald Trump there will be REAL GROUNDS for Impeachment and removal from office.
Pelosi will never file impeachment charges against them.....

Unless she is made queen of the US following it.

I don't know -
Threatening Impeachment would be an way way to get Kamala into the Presidency.

( of course Trump will win, so.............)

Tucker Carlson Tonight

As someone posted earlier, the MSM looked into Kavanaugh’s yearbook in and effort to bolster than fake scandal but they won’t lift a figure to investigate this one.

Here is what I don’t understand. There are journalists that work for these outlets that have obviously been told not to go there. Wouldn’t it dawn on at least a few of them just how dangerous this type of censorship is? Are they all so indoctrinated that they can’t see it?
Or there is no truth to it.

Tucker Carlson Tonight

Let me guess, the pictures are not really Hunter. Hunter didn’t really get paid by Burisma. Bobulinski is just lying. The emails are not real. The laptop was just a Russian plant. Hunter got a lot of money for being a great guy. Man, what kind of idiot does it take to believe all of that?

If the Biden-Harris ticket is elected, the first order of business in the new Congress will be getting rid of them. This corruption is just too much.
Not more than the present administration.

Except for the fact that a 42 million dollar investigation found nothing. Maybe we should do the same for Biden. What do you think would happen?

I don't know -

The idea is to impeach both of them simultaneously. Kamala knew what the Bidens were about but covered it up.

I don't know -

The idea is to impeach both of them simultaneously. Kamala knew what the Bidens were about but covered it up.

No chance -
Sawry.

Tucker Carlson Tonight

Let me guess, the pictures are not really Hunter. Hunter didn’t really get paid by Burisma. Bobulinski is just lying. The emails are not real. The laptop was just a Russian plant. Hunter got a lot of money for being a great guy. Man, what kind of idiot does it take to believe all of that?
I keep picturing this huge round angled bowl.
Trump has pulled the plug inside at the bottom of the bowl.
As the cesspool continues to drain, the creatures are slowly being exposed, gasping, fighting for their life...Sad.

If the Biden-Harris ticket is elected, the first order of business in the new Congress will be getting rid of them. This corruption is just too much.
Not more than the present administration.

Except for the fact that a 42 million dollar investigation found nothing. Maybe we should do the same for Biden. What do you think would happen?

4 years of constant investigations - they have found nothing.
President Trump literally has to be the single cleanest politician in the History of History.

Tucker Carlson Tonight

Just to add to this, I just heard something interesting. On the board of Burisma, Hunter was making more than twice what a member on the board of Exxon Mobile makes. Something is pretty fishy, but Democrats continue to turn a blind eye.

Tucker Carlson Tonight

The intelligence community knows nothing about it and thinks that it is bogus. Anything coming out of the White House or Trump campaign is hardly believable.

Tucker Carlson Tonight

There is quite a bit of speculation as to whether any of this is real.

Tucker Carlson Tonight

There is quite a bit of speculation as to whether any of this is real.

The Bidens haven't denied it, and Hunter has suddenly disappeared from the face of the earth, just like Jimmy Hoffa.

Forum List

Back