Ex-Hunter Biden business associate speaks out in exclusive interview

Wow. Tony Bobolinki has the e mails and the documents to prove influence peddling and corruption in the Biden family. The reason he blew the whistle was because the left wing media and the Bidens tried to brush off rumors with the old story of Russian propaganda. The problem was that Bobolinsky was a U.S. Navy officer with a top secret clearance and he came from a family of Navy officers so he wasn't about to be smeared by this hateful Russian stuff. Now it's out in the open for all the world to see and Bobolinsky has a former Seal team guarding his family.

Wow. Tony Bobolinki has the e mails and the documents to prove influence peddling and corruption in the Biden family. The reason he blew the whistle was because the left wing media and the Bidens tried to brush off rumors with the old story of Russian propaganda. The problem was that Bobolinsky was a U.S. Navy officer with a top secret clearance and he came from a family of Navy officers so he wasn't about to be smeared by this hateful Russian stuff. Now it's out in the open for all the world to see and Bobolinsky has a former Seal team guarding his family.
So why did Rob Walker, Jim, and Hunter Biden decide to get them all to meet ???
What I mean is, I guess the Bidens thought he would stay quiet ???
This is crazy.

Last edited:

He said he's knowledgeable of about 10% of the biden foreign activities. He mentioned countries I haven't heard reported before.

Unbelievable. If Biden wins the election, he will be greeted by the FBI and Senate hearings on his Impeachment. And unlike Donald Trump there will be REAL GROUNDS for Impeachment and removal from office.
That does nothing but hand the nation right into the hands of that bitch Harris and the so-called "squad!" Do you folks get it, that is who they want, they want Harris, and by they I mean China and the silicon valley billionaires who suck at Chinese dick! No, impeachment is to fucking late, you have to be prepared to remove these people, all of them, immediately! :Boom2:

Unbelievable. If Biden wins the election, he will be greeted by the FBI and Senate hearings on his Impeachment. And unlike Donald Trump there will be REAL GROUNDS for Impeachment and removal from office.
That does nothing but hand the nation right into the hands of that bitch Harris and the so-called "squad!" Do you folks get it, that is who they want, they want Harris, and by they I mean China and the silicon valley billionaires who suck at Chinese dick! No, impeachment is to fucking late, you have to be prepared to remove these people, all of them, immediately! :Boom2:
Anyone who actually believes Joe Biden will last more than 3 months before he is declared incompetent to fulfill the duties as POTUS is just fooling themselves. Leaving us with Presidentess Harris and Crazy Nancy. Thats the scariest part( reality) of A Biden victory.

Anyone who actually believes Joe Biden will last more than 3 months before he is declared incompetent to fulfill the duties as POTUS is just fooling themselves. Leaving us with Presidentess Harris and Crazy Nancy. Thats the scariest part( reality) of A Biden victory.
Oh boy !
Somebody is going to the big house.
Thank you Trump for draining the swamp.

I just searched for ‘Hunter Biden’ on CNN. Nothing but articles mentioning his name as Joe’s son. No news whatsoever. Is this where I resident liberals and other Americans get their news? Truly sad.

Last edited:
Sure it will. The Republicans Senate under Graham didn’t do dick, same with the democrat Party's FBI, what makes you think it will be different?

I just searched for ‘Hunter Bide’ on CNN. Nothing but articles mentioning his name as Joe’s son. No news whatsoever. Is this where I resident liberals and other Americans get their news? Truly sad.
Yes it is sad how they turn their heads the other way. Completly Complicit.
Sure it will. The Republicans Senate under Graham didn’t do dick, same with the democrat Party's FBI, what makes you think it will be different?
Some people in high places had a very devious plan for sure.

Pelosi will never file impeachment charges against them.....

Unless she is made queen of the US following it.

Pelosi will never file impeachment charges against them.....

Unless she is made queen of the US following it.
So, illegal implications do not supersede congressional procedures ?

This sounds like some damning revelations,

Tucker Carlson Tonight

Plausible deniability !!!

Why aren't the Main Stream Media interviewed Hunter about this? The man has a right to clear his name

As someone posted earlier, the MSM looked into Kavanaugh’s yearbook in and effort to bolster than fake scandal but they won’t lift a figure to investigate this one.

Here is what I don’t understand. There are journalists that work for these outlets that have obviously been told not to go there. Wouldn’t it dawn on at least a few of them just how dangerous this type of censorship is? Are they all so indoctrinated that they can’t see it?

This sounds like some damning revelations,

Tucker Carlson Tonight

Plausible deniability !!!

Why aren't the Main Stream Media interviewed Hunter about this? The man has a right to clear his name
Thats a great rhetorical question.
Could you imagine CNN grilling hunter ? ;)

I can't imagine CNN even allowing Hunter on their network and giving him a chance to explain himself, even if he begged.

Forum List

Back