evidence of russian interference "incontrovertible"-mcmasters

Well...13 have been indicted. However, a person does not have to be present to be indicted by a grand jurfy. Sooo...who are these Russians?

"The 13 Russians charged are: Yevgeniy Viktorovich Prigozhin; Mikhail Ivanovich Bystrov; Mikhail Leonidovich Burchik; Aleksandra Yuryevna Krylova; Anna Vladislavovna Bogacheva; Sergey Pavlovich Polozov; Maria Anatolyrvna Bovda; Robert Sergetevich Bovda; Dzheykhun Nasimi Ogly; Vadim Vladimirovich Podkopaev; Gleb Igorevich Vasilchenko; Irina Viktorovna Kaverzina and Vladimir Venkov."

Very thorough article covering each member and their position in this "Troll Farm". Yet nothing links anyone American to anyone in this group. One would think that with all of this investigation and information mining going on that at least ONE American name would pop up.

Plus, this a very telling tidbit from one of the defendants;
"Ms. Kaverzina grew worried after Facebook revealed last September that it was cooperating with the authorities to look into Russian advertising on the platform. “We had a slight crisis here at work: the F.B.I. busted our activity (not a joke),” she wrote to a relative, according to the indictment. “So, I got preoccupied with covering tracks together with the colleagues,” she added. “I created all these pictures and posts, and the Americans believed that it was written by their people.”

The Troll Farm: What We Know About 13 Russians Indicted by the U.S.

richard pinedo is an american

there will be more

Special Counsel investigation (2017–present) - Wikipedia

LOL....
Who is the California man who just pleaded guilty to unwittingly aiding Russian interference in the 2016 election
Exactly my point. He is a complete slime bag but there is nothing there.

Yep...
Just a common criminal.

Obama's weaponized FBI did far more damage to the Republic than some ineffective Russian tweets
Trying to use a false equivalency to vindicate your hero Trump? And the latest intel is Russia will be back for the next elections in 2018 and 2020. The Russian hacking into Democratic Party computers to get information is the computer age equivalent of the Watergate break in. Watergate got Nixon impeached. There have been no consequences for Trump despite the fact that Trump junior publicly stated the Trump team was in "collusion" with the Russians. It will be interesting to see if Trump gives Russia no accountability again for hacking and the "collusion" continues with no accountability for Trump. We will wait and see if the Russians once again get visas to be here to do the same thing under the Trump administration. Why should the American people indulge Trump and the Russians again with no accountability at all?

Do you get all your news from the HuffingPaintPost?

Obama's weaponized FBI did far more damage to the Republic than some ineffective Russian tweets
How so?
Using the IRS to attack your political opponents and FISA warrants to spy on your political opponents is something that Richard Nixon could have only DREAMED of doing and he was run out of office! Barack Obama's White House was FAR more corrupt than Tricky Dick's EVER was!

Maybe so...however, if I may speak for the others kids...soon please? This is getting a bit long in the tooth.
It's still only what--eight months? We'd all love to know the ending, but it hasn't been a long time as these things go.
8 months? Long in the tooth in the royal sense of the subject matter. Trump and Russians (Putin) is an amorph which consistently produces one red herring after the next. It is growing very tiresome.
Jan, 2017
Opinion | Trump, Russia, and the News Story That Wasn’t

Maybe so...however, if I may speak for the others kids...soon please? This is getting a bit long in the tooth.
It's still only what--eight months? We'd all love to know the ending, but it hasn't been a long time as these things go.
8 months? Long in the tooth in the royal sense of the subject matter. Trump and Russians (Putin) is an amorph which consistently produces one red herring after the next. It is growing very tiresome.
Jan, 2017

cool opinion piece

there were people that didn't think watergate was a big deal, too.

we'll see

Jan, 2017

cool opinion piece

we'll see
we'll see
Said the yogi waiting for the Sun to burnout.

Jan, 2017

cool opinion piece

we'll see
we'll see
Said the yogi waiting for the Sun to burnout.

yeah, it's crazy to want to know the truth.

good one!

yeah, i've noticed cons measure the russian investigation in dog years.

whitewater and benghazi?

not so much

tell the other kids to keep their pants on.

The difference between Whitewater and this investigation is that Whitewater began with a crime being committed. The investigation dragged on for years because the Clinton's did what they always have done...first they deny any wrong doing as they destroy or hide evidence of wrong doing...then when they've stonewalled for as long as they can...they declare that it's "old news".

This current investigation on the other hand began as an excuse by Democrats for their candidate losing a race that it was widely believed (because of Main Stream Media bias) that she couldn't lose! It's dragged on not because of stonewalling by the Trump Administration or because they've attempted to hide evidence of wrong doing...but because the Left doesn't want to admit that there never was any collusion between Trump and Russia to "fix" our election and REALLY doesn't want anyone to start looking into the REAL collusion between the Clinton campaign and Russian to smear Trump!

I don't understand why everyone is saying this?
Who ever said Russia was not trying to meddle in our election?
You think this is the first time? Or the last?
The deal is, and always has been, were there campaign members of ANY side working with them or cooperating in some way.
And that, is absent from these arrest. They arrested some really bad meme makers posting up on Instagram and Facebook...have you seen these memes?
These guys sucked at their jobs.
I think the point actually was, (1) what was the extent of the Russian interference in our election and (2) were Americans involved. As far as the social media/campaign advertising piece, we have an answer.
Now the big question is, what do we do about it? Just shrug and say Oh well, shit happens?
I don't like them hacking our state election computers, the DNC, or coming here incognito to set up social media accounts and steal identities, etc. etc. They are here to destroy our country from within, which has been their goal and their SOP since the Cold War.
We could at least enact the sanctions voted overwhelmingly by Congress. We could thumb our nose at them with a strongly worded Nikki Haley scolding at the U.N. We could kick all those fuckers out of the country. Who is more evil--Boris and Natasha or a lettuce picker from Mexico? THINK! Defending Trump's insane stance on this is not going to help us in the least. Wake up!

I'm defending Trump?
This is my thoughts alone.
CNN all morning long was trying to make this about Trump, basically "proving" that he is wrong about the investigation.
That is incorrect.
I don't remember Trump ever saying the Russians did nothing. That is what the left is trying to do, trying to implicate Trump of being wrong when in fact, the arrests actually helped him make his case that there was no collusion.
I don't like ANY foreign governments involving themselves, including when hired indirectly by one party trying to find dirt on the other - what about you?
You shouldn't watch too much CNN; it will cause brain damage.

Your post was patently dismissive of the Russian interference. Big deal. What's new, yada yada.
I can't think of any other reason (unless you're a Russian, which I assume you are not) why you would dismiss the Russian interference in the campaign like that unless you were supporting Trump's position. Otherwise, it makes no sense to me.

Fair enough, it isn't that it doesn't matter to me, it is just as this is all boiling down - it is a bit underwhelming no?
What I mean, this all began with our President being accused of having directly worked with the Russian government to have the opposing party HQ hacked into, and colluded with them to undermine his opponents bid to help him win. Now THAT would be not only a huge deal but a true constitutional crises.
But instead, we have actually seen more collusion from the other side, and now these facebook meme posters who were almost hilariously bad at what they were trying to do - and had no collusion with a single American, let alone Trump.
That is what I mean.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back