Evidence House Republicans are protecting Don Jr. from prosecution

Can you all imagine if HRC had won the election and then a special council was told to find any wrongdoing by HRC and or her campaign? How many in HRC's orbit would have committed suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head by now?
None, because they already did a ton of investigating on her before and found nothing.

Why do you Trump sycophants always say you are waiting for evidence when you already know you won't care either way?

Don Jr. can personally email Russian operatives about wanting to get dirt on Hillary, have a meeting about it, follow up with those same operatives about it -- and you folks will still say "but but but Obama!!" -- oh wait! you are already doing that....never mind....
Because there is no evidence or it would of shown up by now after 2 years of nothing burger investigation. At least 4 people haven't died because of said "collusion"..but then again, what do 4 lives mean to a liberal? Ends justify the means...
4 lives only mean something to Trey Gowdy and Kevin McCarthy who got caught trying to frame Clinton over those 4 lives who have nothing to do with her. And in the meantime, those Clinton haters hate that those two got caught trying to blame her for it.

And another thing, the evidence has been in plain sight for the last two years, while the investigation is ongoing. Why? Because Jr. is next.

No surprises here right? While House Republicans have picked people for 23 committees, except for people on the House Intelligence committee. And why are they stalling? Simple, because the transcripts from the original closed door meeting with House Republicans when they were in power will show that Don Jr. was lying, when those Republicans earlier on were throwing that contradictory testimony by Jr. under the rug.. It will show that Junior has the same Wikileaks resume like Roger Stone, so House Republicans, once again are obstructing this investigation into Russia, via protecting Don Jr. Not only will it be found that Junior was lying, he will be indicted, and that the Republican majority/minority were involved with obstructing their own investigation to protect Don Jr.

People, for two years we've had a Republican crime scene in front of our very eyes, who took their oath of office to the American people and used that office to protect criminals, and to be complicit in that criminal activity. And Trump apologists are just as complicit. Don Jr. will be indicted. It's just a question of when.

What stalling?
What lying?
What testimony?
What obstruction?
Which crimes?
I'm complicit in all this too?

Do you have ANYTHING to offer as concrete evidence of any of your wild and crazy claims other than a 2 minute garbage piece by some psycho quoting Rachael Maddow of all people as her source?

MODERATORS: Label this another thread that needs moved under Wild Conspiracy Theories.

"Stalling"? They haven't selected committee members have they? No! "Stalling" proven.

Don, Jr. lied about the Trump Tower meeting saying it was about adoptions but Don Jr. in an email said he loved it. He also was the one who had more meetings with Russia that were not disclosed and House Republicans didn't follow up.

"Obstruction" is when you use the clock to not pick House Intelligence members.

Already told you the "crimes".

Are you interested in getting to the truth about Don Jr? If not, you are complicit. And if by now you are having to ask me questions about Dopn Jr. you are complicit.

CRACKPOT. CRACKPOT theories. CRACKPOT claims. By YOUR level of "proof," then Hillary and Barry are both undeniably guilty of treason, espionage, and a whole slew of high crimes to sell out and undermine the United States. Donald Trump can only at best hope to live up to their shadows.

Too bad for you and the Sheep party, you all weren't smart enough to find anything on either one of them.

Hillary and her counterparts colluded with a foreign entity to sway voters opinions.
Does that count too or no? :dunno:
Did you prove it? NO! So no, it doesn't count, because you didn't say anything.

38 something indictments or jail time, and conspiracies have already been found.
Yeah, indictments and convictions that have zero to do with RUSSIA!, save for the few insignificant and ineffective trolls who will never see the inside of a courtroom.

You freaks are making the birfers look like quantum physicists.
Lol! Many of the indictments were Russians themselves. Flynn got caught and convicted for lying about contacting Russians. Manafort got caught giving polling data to Russians for Trump. Papadopolous got caught spilling the beans about Russians. Trump Jr. will be indicted for lying about his dealings with Russians and Wikileaks. Cohen is going to jail about what he knows about Trump Tower Moscow and hush money. And this is all "insignificant"? Lol! Sure it is Sling Blade.

38 something indictments or jail time, and conspiracies have already been found.
Yeah, indictments and convictions that have zero to do with RUSSIA!, save for the few insignificant and ineffective trolls who will never see the inside of a courtroom.

Lol! Many of the indictments were Russians themselves. Flynn got caught and convicted for lying about contacting Russians. Manafort got caught giving polling data to Russians for Trump. Papadopolous got caught spilling the beans about Russians. Trump Jr. will be indicted for lying about his dealings with Russians and Wikileaks. Cohen is going to jail about what he knows about Trump Tower Moscow and hush money. And this is all "insignificant"? Lol! Sure it is Sling Blade.
Not enough dragons yet....Needs a little more tin foil too.

Not enough dragons yet....Needs a little more tin foil too.
It really does, and there is more to come. Roger Stone, Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, possibly Katie Mcfarland, Hope Hicks, and others.

Can you all imagine if HRC had won the election and then a special council was told to find any wrongdoing by HRC and or her campaign? How many in HRC's orbit would have committed suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head by now?
I don't recall the world coming to an end over the 7 or 8 Benghazi investigations that came up with ZERO...

Nor do I recall many people worried when Hillary testified for 10 hours before Congress...and ZERO happened....

Meanwhile, republicans were scared shitless at the prospect of Trump sitting down for 10 mins under oath to talk to anyone -- because they knew he would lie...

Why do you Trump sycophants always say you are waiting for evidence when you already know you won't care either way?

Don Jr. can personally email Russian operatives about wanting to get dirt on Hillary, have a meeting about it, follow up with those same operatives about it -- and you folks will still say "but but but Obama!!" -- oh wait! you are already doing that....never mind....
Because there is no evidence or it would of shown up by now after 2 years of nothing burger investigation. At least 4 people haven't died because of said "collusion"..but then again, what do 4 lives mean to a liberal? Ends justify the means...
4 lives only mean something to Trey Gowdy and Kevin McCarthy who got caught trying to frame Clinton over those 4 lives who have nothing to do with her. And in the meantime, those Clinton haters hate that those two got caught trying to blame her for it.

And another thing, the evidence has been in plain sight for the last two years, while the investigation is ongoing. Why? Because Jr. is next.
Ah yes, it seems that anyone how knows the Clintons, end up on their list of mysterious deaths...

I don't recall the world coming to an end over the 7 or 8 Benghazi investigations that came up with ZERO...

Nor do I recall many people worried when Hillary testified for 10 hours before Congress...and ZERO happened....

Meanwhile, republicans were scared shitless at the prospect of Trump sitting down for 10 mins under oath to talk to anyone -- because they knew he would lie...
You do know that she lied to congress, yet she isnt being processed like Mr. Stone is. Why is there a 2 tier justice system?

He already has. Over 8,000 times as a matter of fact.

You do know that she lied to congress, yet she isnt being processed like Mr. Stone is. Why is there a 2 tier justice system?
Lied about what? And the proof?

Wasn't it said that a Movie was the cause of the riots in Benghazi? Yes, I think it was, and she confirmed it. That was a bold face lie...

oh and I am sorry that you are such a retard that you wouldn't remember something as simple as this.

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2014/04/30/hillary-clinton-source-benghazi-video-lie/

Ah yes, it seems that anyone how knows the Clintons, end up on their list of mysterious deaths...
When two Republicans doing oversight on Clinton get caught trying to frame Clinton, the only mystery we had with that, got solved.

oh and I am sorry that you are such a retard that you wouldn't remember something as simple as this.

Hillary Clinton: Source of the Benghazi Video Lie
Again, what is the lie? You're going to have to be specific or you yourself are lying.

Forum List

Back