Evidence Exposes COVID-19 World-Ending Social-Distancing Lock-Down Mandated Fear-mongering a complete manufactured FAKE

Why are those people wearing masks if the virus is fake? You been watching that video of Drumpf claiming the virus is a hoax again havent you? :)

They wear the masks because they are told to by so called medical experts and unqualified politicians.

No one here is calling China Virus a fake, that is YOUR attempt to bullshit, which is a stupid idea, because it make to appear stupid for saying it.

:cuckoo:
The OP is calling it a fake. Cant you read?

Here is that thread title you don't understand:

Evidence Exposes COVID-19 World-Ending Social-Distancing Lock-Down Mandated Fear-mongering a complete manufactured FAKE

He didn't say the Virus itself is a fake, he is talking about the SOCIAL DISTANCING LOCKDOWN MANDATE WAS A MANUFACTORED FAKE, then he shows the photos that shows large crows was considered acceptable in rioting, protesting. The Democrat leaders are not condemning it, some even said protesting and rioting is good.

Try thinking harder next time.
So now youre claiming the lockdown was fake? In that case hes just as much of a stupid bastard as you are. The lock down served to keep the hospitals from being over rurn.

Your gross inability to understand is legendary, since you didn't notice neither me and him never denied there was a lockdown itself, the idea behind it was based on fake justification, the photos in the thread makes that clear, you have brain problems?

Did you flunk Elementary school?
Youre methods of deduction are puerile at best. So if you had two brain cells to rub together you would have remembered that masks were not considered a good method of protecting people. It wasnt until relatively recently that the role of masks as a tool to limit the spread virus was pushed into the public. Hence it was better to keep people locked down as a precaution. How in the world you are able to type and breath at the same time is a wonder to me. How could you fools actually be this dumb?

Now you are just flailing around, you can't stitch together a coherent rant.

I have known for many YEARS that masks don't stop Viruses from going through, yet millions of people who are ignorant of basic knowledge, allow politicians to lie and manipulate them over those useless masks. Some politicians even threatened to fine and or jail people for NOT using those useless masks, thus a lie was supported by threats.

You can go ahead and be easy to be lied and manipulated all you want, it is a freedom you were born with, but for me I don't let that happen, which is why I didn't waste time and money following their lies about the China Virus dangers.
You have known..? :)

You dont know shit. Anyone that listens to you doesnt know shit either. Mask cut down on the transmission of the disease by catching the water particles that the virus resides in. Does it stop 100% of the virus? No. However, its way better than going out there without a mask on. I dont begrude you your right to be a fucking fool but when you endanger someone else dont be surprised if someone breaks a foot off in your ass ok?

Bwahahahahahahahahahaahahhahaha!!!

You are beyond help, masks does a great job of absorbing the moisture, I have worn many types of masks, they get moist rather easily.

Your ignorance and stupidity are off the charts.

The clods in the crowd fail to realize their masks will NOT stop the transmission of the China Virus, which are small enough to go right through the mask.

Indeed.

Did you see the thread in which I put an N95 mask under my microscope? The gaps in it are easily bit enough to let particles as big as 50 microns get through. The #CornoaHoax2020 virus ranges in size from 0.05 to 0.2 of a micron.

The surgical and cloth masks that most people are wearing are probably even less effective than the N95 mask that I examined, which is an odd statement, given how difficult it is to be less than nearly-zero.
I saw it. I remember you fucked up big time on your test and that was pointed out in the thread. Its a amazing to me that did an experiment with a faulty hypothesis and could have just looked on the internet and got the real deal from an actual scientist who gets paid for that shit.

Why are those people wearing masks if the virus is fake? You been watching that video of Drumpf claiming the virus is a hoax again havent you? :)

They wear the masks because they are told to by so called medical experts and unqualified politicians.

No one here is calling China Virus a fake, that is YOUR attempt to bullshit, which is a stupid idea, because it make to appear stupid for saying it.

He didn't say the Virus itself is a fake, he is talking about the SOCIAL DISTANCING LOCKDOWN MANDATE WAS A MANUFACTORED FAKE, then he shows the photos that shows large crows was considered acceptable in rioting, protesting. The Democrat leaders are not condemning it, some even said protesting and rioting is good.

So now youre claiming the lockdown was fake? In that case hes just as much of a stupid bastard as you are. The lock down served to keep the hospitals from being over rurn.

Your gross inability to understand is legendary, since you didn't notice neither me and him never denied there was a lockdown itself, the idea behind it was based on fake justification, the photos in the thread makes that clear, you have brain problems?

Youre methods of deduction are puerile at best. So if you had two brain cells to rub together you would have remembered that masks were not considered a good method of protecting people. It wasnt until relatively recently that the role of masks as a tool to limit the spread virus was pushed into the public. Hence it was better to keep people locked down as a precaution. How in the world you are able to type and breath at the same time is a wonder to me. How could you fools actually be this dumb?

I have known for many YEARS that masks don't stop Viruses from going through, yet millions of people who are ignorant of basic knowledge, allow politicians to lie and manipulate them over those useless masks. Some politicians even threatened to fine and or jail people for NOT using those useless masks, thus a lie was supported by threats.

You can go ahead and be easy to be lied and manipulated all you want, it is a freedom you were born with, but for me I don't let that happen, which is why I didn't waste time and money following their lies about the China Virus dangers.

You dont know shit. Anyone that listens to you doesnt know shit either. Mask cut down on the transmission of the disease by catching the water particles that the virus resides in. Does it stop 100% of the virus? No. However, its way better than going out there without a mask on. I dont begrude you your right to be a fucking fool but when you endanger someone else dont be surprised if someone breaks a foot off in your ass ok?

You are beyond help, masks does a great job of absorbing the moisture, I have worn many types of masks, they get moist rather easily.

So now youre going to claim you didnt know water was moist? Come on man. Really? :laughing0301:

You have known..? :) You dont know shit.

All you have proven so far is that you have no clue what the hell you are talking about and just make up shit to try to cover for it.

Again....

You have been weighed. You have been measured And you have ...

So now youre going to claim you didnt know water was moist? Come on man. Really? :laughing0301:

You fail to realize that masks that gets moist helps the Virus get through the mask too, every time you inhale.

China Virus can get into the eyes easily too, got a mask for that?

You are too dumb to think this out.

All you have proven so far is that you have no clue what the hell you are talking about and just make up shit to try to cover for it.

Again....

I've thoroughly proven you and the other clown are retarded. The virus is not a fake. The lock down is not a fake. The justification behind the lock down is not a fake.

You fail to realize that masks that gets moist helps the Virus get through the mask too, every time you inhale.

So you didnt know that water molecules are attracted to each other? I dont know why I'm still surprised at your ignorance but I thought even 5th graders knew this. :laughing0301:

Again....

I've thoroughly proven you and the other clown are retarded. The virus is not a fake. The lock down is not a fake. The justification behind the lock down is not a fake.

Again with your dishonest narrative, no one denies the existence of the Virus, the lockdown was based on faulty and misleading mortality predictions that were later massively revised downward.

You keep slipping around, never admit anything because you are so busy expelling the bullshit.

So you didnt know that water molecules are attracted to each other? I dont know why I'm still surprised at your ignorance but I thought even 5th graders knew this. :laughing0301:

I have known it for years you SHITHEAD!

Why did I just state it can get through the eyes?

All Viruses needs a fluid medium to survive and transmit through, this is elementary knowledge, that is why I didn't think I have to point out the obvious to anyone.

You are here to spread bullcrap.

I've thoroughly proven you and the other clown are retarded.

The 1st thing you did, with the 1st post you made in this thread, you proved yourself to be a lying POS who falsely accused me of crap and attempted to speak FOR me...and for your trouble you got spanked. Since then you have been trying to be the same type of racial / liberal bully and BS artist as BLM and liberal extremists.

Don't you have some girls scraping BLM graffiti off monuments to call 'racists' for doing so? Go away....

:p

All Viruses needs a fluid medium to survive and transmit through, this is elementary knowledge, that is why I didn't think I have to point out the obvious to anyone.

So if you knew that why did you just claim that the mask getting moist was a problem? If it gets moist thats even more reason that water vapor will get trapped instead of getting through the mask. :)

I've thoroughly proven you and the other clown are retarded.

The 1st thing you did, with the 1st post you made in this thread, you proved yourself to be a lying POS who falsely accused me of crap and attempted to speak FOR me...and for your trouble you got spanked. Since then you have been trying to be the same type of racial / liberal bully and BS artist as BLM and liberal extremists.

Don't you have some girls scraping BLM graffiti off monuments to call 'racists' for doing so? Go away....

:p
You keep proving you are retarded. The first post I made was asking you 2 questions. I made no claims. Do you want me to show you what I asked?

View attachment 345554

View attachment 345555

View attachment 345556
THIS is what FAILED 6'-Social Distancing Looks Like!

It's amazing how concern over massive infection death-rate Fall flare-up predictions, mandated continued lockdowns, sealed closures of businesses, and police-enforced social distancing disappeared overnight when the Democrats found a BETTER 'good crisis' they did not want to 'go to waste' / go un-exploited.....

:cool:

Amen, what a lying sack democrats are . I cant stand them anynore. . ..

So now youre claiming the lockdown was fake?

The illegal and unconstitutional lockdowns were very real.

The excuses for them were totally fake.

At this point, only the lowest of idiots believe that they were ever motivated by any intent to protect our health or safety.

Only idiots believe that.
You go ahead and run with that then you idiot. :)

When your ass gets sick do everyone a favor and dont burden anyone. Just die at home.

You keep proving you are retarded. The first post I made was asking you 2 questions.

Again you are demonstrating you are a lying POS. I think it hilarious that you went back and changed your post after I called you out and spanked your ass for making false accusations and lying.

You are so pathetic. Bwuhahahahahahaha.....

So if you knew that why did you just claim that the mask getting moist was a problem? If it gets moist thats even more reason that water vapor will get trapped instead of getting through the mask. :)

You just keep showing your lack of critical thinking skills, when the mask has moisture go all the way through, it becomes another easy conduit for transmitting the virus through. Virus can go through a dry or wet mask easily.

What about those unmasked eyes?

I have used masks that got wet all over, the dust would accumulate on the outside, and see some on the dust get though to the inside when I took them off.

You will continue to be stupid because you are made that way.

Last edited:
If you weren't so friggin ignorant and stupid you'd know those masks are nothing but eyewash for fools. They do no damn good except to mark the wearer as a fool so others can see you coming. Kinda like tattoos do only more effective at farther distances. If the masks could filter out the covid virus you die of suffocation from wearing it. Which is not a half bad idea as it would keep the gene pool a little cleaner.

You keep proving you are retarded. The first post I made was asking you 2 questions.

Again you are demonstrating you are a lying POS. I think it hilarious that you went back and changed your post after I called you out and spanked your ass for making false accusations and lying.

You are so pathetic. Bwuhahahahahahaha.....
So If you change your post it says that you edited the post. Does it say that on my first post? What gave you the idea that I changed my post? Just asking because its amusing to watch you insert your foot into your own mouth. :)

I saw it. I remember you fucked up big time on your test and that was pointed out in the thread. Its a amazing to me that did an experiment with a faulty hypothesis and could have just looked on the internet and got the real deal from an actual scientist who gets paid for that shit.

That from a cretin with less than a room-temperature IQ, who probably does not know, nor could ever possibly figure out, how to use any of the equipment that I used to produce the images in that thread, much less how to understand the results.

You don't know how to examine and understand anything at all for yourself; you only know to believe the lies that are told to you by criminals and tyrants who you believe and obey without question.

What I showed was indisputable. The gaps in an N95 mask are hundreds of times bigger than a #CoronaHoax2020 virus. HUNDREDS OF TIMES BIGGER. Anyone with anything close to normal human intelligence would easily understand what this means, as far as that mask offering any protection at all against the virus.

Forum List

Back