Evidence Beginning To Surface That Jan 6th Was A Democrat Setup (With Help From Never-Trumpers Group) From The Beginning

No there isn't. You're all just a bunch imbeciles worshiping a false idol.
of
mail3.gif

You know, I have a cousin who's a speech therapist if you ever
want to work on that.

The New York Times has already admitted that they made up the cause of death of officer Sickneck. Now more and more....we're discovering that Nancy Pelosi intentionally weakened security in the Capital so that The Lincoln Project could run a False-Flag operation. Now the Lincoln Project is being disbanded.....their work removing Trump done:

February 19, 2021​
It's possible that Trump-supporters fell into a trap on January 6
Dinesh D'Souza did a podcast pointing out Nancy Pelosi's peculiar behavior regarding events at the Capitol in the days leading up to January 6.​
In the five weeks since then, Pelosi has turned Washington, D.C. into an armed, walled city and is working with the White House to crack down on dissenting views — meaning any views that run counter to the Democrat party narrative. There's something weirdly un-American about what we're seeing now.​

On February 17, D'Souza did an hour-long podcast entitled "Trump's Next Move." You can find the entire podcast here. Townhall published the transcript of his discussion about Nancy Pelosi's behavior before and after the events of January 6. It makes for unnerving reasoning.​
D'Souza points out something we've all noticed, which is that, on January 6, many of the people peacefully walked and gawked through the Capitol after having been invited in — and treated respectfully — by the relatively small number of Capitol police officers on duty. If you've ever visited the Capitol in the past, you know that's not how it ordinarily works.​
Even stranger is the fact that Capitol police officers, who expected to be pulling extra duty, given that everyone knew that large numbers of Trump-supporters would be flooding D.C., were instead sent home for the day. Additionally, D'Souza points out, when Trump offered 10,000 National Guard troops to help out because the rally was in town, both those in charge of the Capitol and D.C. mayor Muriel Bowser rebuffed the offer. As speaker of the House, it's inconceivable that Pelosi wasn't part of this decision.​

In addition, says D'Souza:​

Steve Sund, the U.S. Capitol Police Chief, called for National Guard backup two days before January 6. His offer was declined — and declined by whom? Declined by the sergeant of arms [sic] working in cohorts, in consultation with Nancy Pelosi's office.

The sergeant at arms later explained that they didn't want the "optics" of troops in town — but D'Souza states correctly that "this explanation to me makes absolutely no sense." Since January 6, the Democrats have been rubbing security in everyone's face, so those optics are fine with them.​

Pelosi's been moving people around like chess pieces since then:​

Now, right after January 6 what does Nancy Pelosi do? She fires the sergeant of arms [sic]. She fires the Capitol Police Chief Steve Sund and she replaces him with another guy and, very interestingly, the police union, the union that actually represents the Capitol Police, took a vote and 92% of them have voted no confidence in this quote "new leadership." In other words, in this guy Yogananda Pittman, Nancy Pelosi's man that she stuck in there. The Capitol Police are basically saying we don't think this guy is any good.​

You're the new Eots. Only some of what he said was remotely sane.

we're discovering that Nancy Pelosi intentionally weakened security in the Capital so that The Lincoln Project could run a False-Flag operation.-mudwhistle

God y'all are just...wow.

I know right?

American Stinker. Dinesh d'Souza. By their sources ye shall mock them.

Then there was....

The New York Times has already admitted that they made up the cause of death of officer Sickneck.

Not only is this absolute made-up crapola BULLSHIT, he can't even spell the name right.
Hey asshole, seems you don’t keep up with things. Your fire extinguisher story has been totally debunked. Your utter stupidity is laughable you retard. Now eat more shit.

READ IT AGAIN, Fuckwad.

Here, I bolded the part you need to get your reading teacher to explain, Dumbass. See if you can find it.

Fer fuck the fuck's sake I kept the quote to a SINGLE LINE so even dolts like you wouldn't get lost. Apparently not dumbed down enough.
Listen you fucking illiterate inbred, your story has been debunked. Your pathetic deflection attempts are just that. Pathetic. Now shut the fuck up before I embarrass you and take your lunch money again you idiot.

Nacy pelosi is not the head of security in Congress yet the Trumpets swear she is...They are so daft they don't know who really is or they are just playing stupid.....

One more time, for the slow students....Security concerns in Congress are handled by the Senate's sergeant at arms who is elected by the senate and the senate elected a Republican to be sergeant at arms because the Republicans controlled the senate...

Now you have an idea who in the hell is in charge of security and it isn't the Speaker of the House no matter how many damn times you repeat the lie that she is.....
Hey dumbfuck, Pisslosi the drunk was warned to have security there’s. SHE refused and ordered ZERO security even after those new “pipe bombs” were found the previous evening. So no matter how many times you cry and lie it doesn’t change facts.
Pelosi is not the head of security so piss off until you can deal with reality.
Why don’t you go fuck yourself. Pisslosi made the decision to tell security to stand down you idiot. Reality says you’re a liar. Now STFU.

Nacy pelosi is not the head of security in Congress yet the Trumpets swear she is...They are so daft they don't know who really is or they are just playing stupid.....

One more time, for the slow students....Security concerns in Congress are handled by the Senate's sergeant at arms who is elected by the senate and the senate elected a Republican to be sergeant at arms because the Republicans controlled the senate...

Now you have an idea who in the hell is in charge of security and it isn't the Speaker of the House no matter how many damn times you repeat the lie that she is.....
Hey dumbfuck, Pisslosi the drunk was warned to have security there’s. SHE refused and ordered ZERO security even after those new “pipe bombs” were found the previous evening. So no matter how many times you cry and lie it doesn’t change facts.
Pelosi is not the head of security so piss off until you can deal with reality.
I know LMAO. They said "Pelosi removed security at the Capital the day before" as if fucking 80 year old Nancy Pelosi is on a walkie-talkie with the Capital police sending orders.
Another idiot. You can suck off Moonie after reading excalibur’s post where he explains it so maybe even you morons can understand. Gee dumbfuck, you think security didn’t mention finding these things to the Speaker? Now slink off in embarrassment.

The New York Times has already admitted that they made up the cause of death of officer Sickneck. Now more and more....we're discovering that Nancy Pelosi intentionally weakened security in the Capital so that The Lincoln Project could run a False-Flag operation. Now the Lincoln Project is being disbanded.....their work removing Trump done:

February 19, 2021​
Dinesh D'Souza did a podcast pointing out Nancy Pelosi's peculiar behavior regarding events at the Capitol in the days leading up to January 6.​
In the five weeks since then, Pelosi has turned Washington, D.C. into an armed, walled city and is working with the White House to crack down on dissenting views — meaning any views that run counter to the Democrat party narrative. There's something weirdly un-American about what we're seeing now.​

On February 17, D'Souza did an hour-long podcast entitled "Trump's Next Move." You can find the entire podcast here. Townhall published the transcript of his discussion about Nancy Pelosi's behavior before and after the events of January 6. It makes for unnerving reasoning.​
D'Souza points out something we've all noticed, which is that, on January 6, many of the people peacefully walked and gawked through the Capitol after having been invited in — and treated respectfully — by the relatively small number of Capitol police officers on duty. If you've ever visited the Capitol in the past, you know that's not how it ordinarily works.​
Even stranger is the fact that Capitol police officers, who expected to be pulling extra duty, given that everyone knew that large numbers of Trump-supporters would be flooding D.C., were instead sent home for the day. Additionally, D'Souza points out, when Trump offered 10,000 National Guard troops to help out because the rally was in town, both those in charge of the Capitol and D.C. mayor Muriel Bowser rebuffed the offer. As speaker of the House, it's inconceivable that Pelosi wasn't part of this decision.​

Steve Sund, the U.S. Capitol Police Chief, called for National Guard backup two days before January 6. His offer was declined — and declined by whom? Declined by the sergeant of arms [sic] working in cohorts, in consultation with Nancy Pelosi's office.

The sergeant at arms later explained that they didn't want the "optics" of troops in town — but D'Souza states correctly that "this explanation to me makes absolutely no sense." Since January 6, the Democrats have been rubbing security in everyone's face, so those optics are fine with them.​

Now, right after January 6 what does Nancy Pelosi do? She fires the sergeant of arms [sic]. She fires the Capitol Police Chief Steve Sund and she replaces him with another guy and, very interestingly, the police union, the union that actually represents the Capitol Police, took a vote and 92% of them have voted no confidence in this quote "new leadership." In other words, in this guy Yogananda Pittman, Nancy Pelosi's man that she stuck in there. The Capitol Police are basically saying we don't think this guy is any good.​

^^^
antifa.jpg

we're discovering that Nancy Pelosi intentionally weakened security in the Capital so that The Lincoln Project could run a False-Flag operation.-mudwhistle

I know right?

Then there was....

The New York Times has already admitted that they made up the cause of death of officer Sickneck.

Not only is this absolute made-up crapola BULLSHIT, he can't even spell the name right.
Hey asshole, seems you don’t keep up with things. Your fire extinguisher story has been totally debunked. Your utter stupidity is laughable you retard. Now eat more shit.

READ IT AGAIN, Fuckwad.

Here, I bolded the part you need to get your reading teacher to explain, Dumbass. See if you can find it.

Fer fuck the fuck's sake I kept the quote to a SINGLE LINE so even dolts like you wouldn't get lost. Apparently not dumbed down enough.
Listen you fucking illiterate inbred, your story has been debunked. Your pathetic deflection attempts are just that. Pathetic. Now shut the fuck up before I embarrass you and take your lunch money again you idiot.

ooooh who's embarrassed that they missed the crucial line. Soooo cute.

I know right?

Then there was....

READ IT AGAIN, Fuckwad.

HEY fuckwad, here’s the the crucial part. YOU LIED ASSHOLE. Was this man killed by a “fire extinguisher blow”? NO. Therefore the claim is a LIE. Look who avoids the actual fact. The inbred retarded monkey Slogo.

I know right?

Then there was....

READ IT AGAIN, Fuckwad.

HEY fuckwad, here’s the the crucial part. YOU LIED ASSHOLE. Was this man killed by a “fire extinguisher blow”? NO. Therefore the claim is a LIE. Look who avoids the actual fact. The inbred retarded monkey Slogo.

Illiteracy is a shameful thing when it's willful.

Once AGAIN I invite your illiterate ass to read the quote nest. I didn't make a claim at all. Mudwhistle did, and I knew that claim was bullshit, and I said so, and there's fuck-all you can do about it. Go and boil your bottom.

I know right?

Then there was....

READ IT AGAIN, Fuckwad.

Once AGAIN I invite your illiterate ass to read the quote nest. I didn't make a claim at all. Mudwhistle did, and I knew that claim was bullshit, and I said so, and there's fuck-all you can do about it. Go and boil your bottom.
Poor little retarded fuckwit. The claim made in the OP is correct asshole. When you print a fabrication like this man was beaten with a fire extinguisher and it didn't happen, you have lied. You just got bitch slapped again and there's nothing your lying retarded ass can do about it. Now fuck off and die.

I know right?

Then there was....

READ IT AGAIN, Fuckwad.

Poor little retarded fuckwit. The claim made in the OP is correct asshole. When you print a fabrication like this man was beaten with a fire extinguisher and it didn't happen, you have lied. You just got bitch slapped again and there's nothing your lying retarded ass can do about it. Now fuck off and die.

I haven't printed Jack Shit, whining diaper-boi.

I know right?

Then there was....

READ IT AGAIN, Fuckwad.

I haven't printed Jack Shit, whining diaper-boi.

You are the most retarded asshole in existence deflection boy. Comprehension is beyond your mental capacity dumbfuck. Your pathetic attempt to run away and not address the fact that the story of the fire extinguisher was a lie is noted. Keep crying you pathetic uneducated dipshit. :fu::dig:

February 19, 2021​

If you don’t believe in something, you’ll fall for anything. The desperation, the lies, the “any excuse to stop blaming Trump”.

Have you no shame at all?

February 19, 2021​

If you don’t believe in something, you’ll fall for anything. The desperation, the lies, the “any excuse to stop blaming Trump”.

Have you no shame at all?

The point here is that idiots like you and slogo the retard spread the LIE about a fire extinguisher attack. That never happened. Now slink off in shame moron.

Watchdog:​

Mobs overwhelmed Park Police hours before Capitol was breached on Jan. 6​

30 Sep 2921 ~~ By Jordan Williams
Mobs overwhelmed U.S. Park Police hours before the U.S. Capitol was breached on Jan. 6, according to government watchdog 'Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington' (CREW).
According to Park Police radio recordings obtained by CREW, officers had been overwhelmed and left with insufficient resources to control crowds along the National Mall.
The recordings reveal that Park Police were confronted with one crowd at the Washington Monument the morning of Jan. 6. The officers were told to do their best to hold them back, but the situation was worsening quickly.
~Snip~
The Hill has reached out to Park Police for comment.
More than 600 people were charged in connection to the Jan. 6 riot. NBC4 Washington has previously reported that Park Police raised concerns of gun incidents and other warnings as pro-Trump protesters made their way toward the Capitol.

Comment:
Somehow we never heard about this until nearly nine months later? If true, it raises the question of why wasn’t security beefed up in the HOURS between this alleged incident and what happened later?
if it were true, the Quisling Feckless MSM would have been running with it every hour on the hour for months.
So according to this latest report, Trump's speech had nothing to do with the protest. It was well underway before his speech.
We also have to consider the source of the information.
Who and what is "CREW' -- Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics?
Therefore the source is tainted and suspect....

Forum List

Back