Evidence Beginning To Surface That Jan 6th Was A Democrat Setup (With Help From Never-Trumpers Group) From The Beginning

Nope the Senate is. I have no idea why you think you can change protocol to fit yer narrative but losers do that...

As the Senate’s chief law enforcement officer, the sergeant at arms can compel senators to come to the Senate Chamber to establish a quorum. In addition, the sergeant at arms supervises the Senate wing of the Capitol, maintaining security in the Capitol and in all the Senate buildings and controlling access to the Senate Chamber and galleries. The sergeant at arms also protects the members and can arrest and detain any person violating Senate rules.

Your denial that Pelosi has anything to do with the security of the House paints you as a fraud. The House as shown above has its own Sergeant At Arms. The Senate is responsible for its own security as the House is for its own.

As the chief law enforcement officer of the House, the Sergeant at Arms is responsible for security in the House wing of the United States Capitol, the House office buildings, and on adjacent grounds. Under the direction of the Speaker of the House or other presiding officer, the Sergeant at Arms plays an integral role in maintaining order and decorum in the House chamber.

One more time, for the slow students. The House has its own Sergeant At Arms who is responsible for security in the House.

Also see:

Ah, so you finally agree that the senate and house have a sergeant at arms which is in control of capitol security. Not Pelosi.....At least I was able to draw that out of you by hook and crook.

LOL

Which part of this are you having trouble understanding.

Under the direction of the Speaker of the House ...

Also on Jan. 3: An internal Capitol Police intelligence report warns of a violent scenario in which “Congress itself” could be the target of angry Trump supporters in the upcoming rally.

“Supporters of the current president see January 6, 2021, as the last opportunity to overturn the results of the presidential election,” the memo states. “This sense of desperation and disappointment may lead to more of an incentive to become violent. Unlike previous post-election protests, the targets of the pro-Trump supporters are not necessarily the counter-protesters as they were previously, but rather Congress itself is the target on the 6th.”

Jan. 4: Miller issues a memo to Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy requiring Miller’s “personal authorization” for the DC National Guard to employ “riot control agents” and other tactics, including “ballistic protection equipment such as helmets and body armor.” The limitations also include sharing equipment with law enforcement agencies and using “Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance assets” or conducting ISR activities. The memo states that McCarthy “may deploy the DCNG Quick Reaction Force only as a last resort and in response to a request from an appropriate civil authority.”

Jan. 4: The National Park Service increases the crowd estimate on the January 6 rally permit to 30,000 – up from the original 5,000 in December.

Also on Jan. 4: Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund asks the Senate and House sergeants at arms for permission to put the National Guard on emergency standby. They reject that idea and suggest instead that he informally seek out his Guard contacts, asking them to “lean forward” and be on alert in case the Capitol Police need help.

Jan. 5: The FBI office in Norfolk, Virginia issues a warning that extremists are preparing to travel to Washington to commit violence and “war.” The office shares the information with its counterparts in the Washington, DC office.

Also on Jan. 5: Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) receives a call from White House Political Director Brian Jack asking him to speak at the “Stop the Steal” rally on January 6. Brooks agrees.

January 6, 2021

8:17 a.m.:
Trump tweets: “States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!”

10:00 a.m.: Trump’s “Stop the Steal” rally is underway. Addressing the crowd, Donald Trump Jr. says, “If you’re going to be the zero and not the hero, we’re coming for you, and we’re going to have a good time doing it.”

11:15 a.m.: A mile-and-a-half from the rally, a group of 200 to 300 protesters arrives at the Capitol reflecting pool area near the west side of the building.

10:50 a.m.: Speaking at the rally, Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani says, “Let’s have trial by combat.”

Noon: Trump begins to address the mob and continues speaking for more than an hour.

• “We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved.”
  • “We won this election, and we won it by a landslide. This was not a close election.”
  • “I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so, because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election… All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify, and we become president, and you are the happiest people.”
12:30 p.m.: As Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) enters the Capitol for the joint session of Congress that will certify Biden’s election, he gives a thumbs up, a fist pump, and a wave to Trump’s mob.

1:00 p.m.: While Trump continues his rant to the mob, some members of Trump’s crowd have already reached the US Capitol building where Congress assembles in joint session to certify President-elect Joe Biden’s victory. An initial wave of protesters storms the outer barricade west of the Capitol building. As the congressional proceedings begin, Pence reads a letter saying that he won’t intervene in Congress’s electoral count: “My oath to support and defend the Constitution constrains me from claiming unilateral authority.”

1:09 p.m.: DC Capitol Police Chief Sund tells his superiors – House Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving and Senate Sergeant at Arms Michael Stenger — that he wants an emergency declaration and to call in the National Guard.

Nope the Senate is. I have no idea why you think you can change protocol to fit yer narrative but losers do that...

As the Senate’s chief law enforcement officer, the sergeant at arms can compel senators to come to the Senate Chamber to establish a quorum. In addition, the sergeant at arms supervises the Senate wing of the Capitol, maintaining security in the Capitol and in all the Senate buildings and controlling access to the Senate Chamber and galleries. The sergeant at arms also protects the members and can arrest and detain any person violating Senate rules.

Your denial that Pelosi has anything to do with the security of the House paints you as a fraud. The House as shown above has its own Sergeant At Arms. The Senate is responsible for its own security as the House is for its own.

As the chief law enforcement officer of the House, the Sergeant at Arms is responsible for security in the House wing of the United States Capitol, the House office buildings, and on adjacent grounds. Under the direction of the Speaker of the House or other presiding officer, the Sergeant at Arms plays an integral role in maintaining order and decorum in the House chamber.

One more time, for the slow students. The House has its own Sergeant At Arms who is responsible for security in the House.

Also see:

Ah, so you finally agree that the senate and house have a sergeant at arms which is in control of capitol security. Not Pelosi.....At least I was able to draw that out of you by hook and crook.

LOL

Which part of this are you having trouble understanding.

Under the direction of the Speaker of the House ...
or other presiding officer,

The New York Times has already admitted that they made up the cause of death of officer Sickneck. Now more and more....we're discovering that Nancy Pelosi intentionally weakened security in the Capital so that The Lincoln Project could run a False-Flag operation. Now the Lincoln Project is being disbanded.....their work removing Trump done:

February 19, 2021​
It's possible that Trump-supporters fell into a trap on January 6
Dinesh D'Souza did a podcast pointing out Nancy Pelosi's peculiar behavior regarding events at the Capitol in the days leading up to January 6.​
In the five weeks since then, Pelosi has turned Washington, D.C. into an armed, walled city and is working with the White House to crack down on dissenting views — meaning any views that run counter to the Democrat party narrative. There's something weirdly un-American about what we're seeing now.​

On February 17, D'Souza did an hour-long podcast entitled "Trump's Next Move." You can find the entire podcast here. Townhall published the transcript of his discussion about Nancy Pelosi's behavior before and after the events of January 6. It makes for unnerving reasoning.​
D'Souza points out something we've all noticed, which is that, on January 6, many of the people peacefully walked and gawked through the Capitol after having been invited in — and treated respectfully — by the relatively small number of Capitol police officers on duty. If you've ever visited the Capitol in the past, you know that's not how it ordinarily works.​
Even stranger is the fact that Capitol police officers, who expected to be pulling extra duty, given that everyone knew that large numbers of Trump-supporters would be flooding D.C., were instead sent home for the day. Additionally, D'Souza points out, when Trump offered 10,000 National Guard troops to help out because the rally was in town, both those in charge of the Capitol and D.C. mayor Muriel Bowser rebuffed the offer. As speaker of the House, it's inconceivable that Pelosi wasn't part of this decision.​

In addition, says D'Souza:​

Steve Sund, the U.S. Capitol Police Chief, called for National Guard backup two days before January 6. His offer was declined — and declined by whom? Declined by the sergeant of arms [sic] working in cohorts, in consultation with Nancy Pelosi's office.

The sergeant at arms later explained that they didn't want the "optics" of troops in town — but D'Souza states correctly that "this explanation to me makes absolutely no sense." Since January 6, the Democrats have been rubbing security in everyone's face, so those optics are fine with them.​

Pelosi's been moving people around like chess pieces since then:​

Now, right after January 6 what does Nancy Pelosi do? She fires the sergeant of arms [sic]. She fires the Capitol Police Chief Steve Sund and she replaces him with another guy and, very interestingly, the police union, the union that actually represents the Capitol Police, took a vote and 92% of them have voted no confidence in this quote "new leadership." In other words, in this guy Yogananda Pittman, Nancy Pelosi's man that she stuck in there. The Capitol Police are basically saying we don't think this guy is any good.​

I caught a major whiff of false flag the moment I heard about it.

As the attack unfolds, Trump is initially pleased and disregards aides pleading with him to intercede. Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE) later says that, according to Trump aides, he is “delighted,” while “walking around the White House confused about why other people on his team [are]n’t as excited.” Trump initially rebuffs and resists requests to mobilize the National Guard.

(DoD Memo) 1:34 p.m.: DC Mayor Muriel Bowser asks Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy – who reports to Miller – for more federal help to deal with the mob.

Bowser is told that the request must first come from the Capitol Police.

(DoD Memo) 1:49 p.m.: The Capitol Police chief asks the commanding general of the DC National Guard for immediate assistance.

(DoD Memo) 2:22 p.m.: Army Secretary McCarthy discusses the situation at the Capitol with Mayor Bowser and her staff.

They are begging for additional National Guard assistance. Note the time. It’s been almost an hour since Bowser requested help.

2:24 p.m.:
Trump tweets: “Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!”
*2:26 p.m.: While the senators are in a temporary holding room after the Senate chamber is evacuated, Trump tries to call Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-AL), but mistakenly reaches Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT), who hands the phone to Tuberville. Trump then tries to convince Tuberville to make additional objections to the Electoral College vote in an effort to block Congress’ certification of Biden’s win. The call is cut off because senators are asked to move to a secure location. “Mr. President, they’ve taken the vice president out,” Tuberville says. “They want me to get off the phone, I gotta go.’”

They couldn't do it without a complicit media...every time I hear from a media report on the protest the death count goes up...last I heard 7 people died at the capitol...lies...all lies....

I could tell the people at the top of the steps were not Trump supporters...they dressed alike in all black...never saw them at the white house....
This was a typical Pelosi false flag operation....
They were Proud Boys and ANTIFA working together.
And now we hear that the first 30 people arrested didn't vote for Trump...so what were they doing there?....something is rotten here....

or other presiding officer,

Yes, and what do you think that means? It means if the Speaker is not in town or otherwise indisposed, she deputizes someone. She was in town in early January 2021. But the House Sergeant At Arms is under the control of the House in any event.

You were wrong when you attempted to exculpate Pelosi and hinted that the Senate Sergeant At Arms is responsible for the security of the House.

Last edited:
Also on Jan. 3: An internal Capitol Police intelligence report warns of a violent scenario in which “Congress itself” could be the target of angry Trump supporters in the upcoming rally. ...

So why did they refuse Trump's offer of 10,000 NG days before the January 6 rally?

What did Pelosi know and when did she know it.

pig-lousy the twat faced, botoxed douchebag is nothing but evil, vile scum, worse than horse shit. this twat should die sooner rather than later. this twat is no good for AMERICA

They couldn't do it without a complicit media...every time I hear from a media report on the protest the death count goes up...last I heard 7 people died at the capitol...lies...all lies....

I could tell the people at the top of the steps were not Trump supporters...they dressed alike in all black...never saw them at the white house....
This was a typical Pelosi false flag operation....
They were Proud Boys and ANTIFA working together.
And now we hear that the first 30 people arrested didn't vote for Trump...so what were they doing there?....something is rotten here....
ive been saying it for months, this TWAT pig-lousy is evil

Yes, I do have an exclusive window. And *looks into it*"

It is telling me you're a dingbat.
And you sound like a dirty CIA recruit, college boy. A trained sociopath.
(don't worry---I won't tell
mail3.gif
)

Where'd you go Georgetown ? Georgia Tech ?( no - you ain't that smart).....I know ...Texas A&M.

Last edited:
The New York Times has already admitted that they made up the cause of death of officer Sickneck. Now more and more....we're discovering that Nancy Pelosi intentionally weakened security in the Capital so that The Lincoln Project could run a False-Flag operation. Now the Lincoln Project is being disbanded.....their work removing Trump done:

February 19, 2021​
It's possible that Trump-supporters fell into a trap on January 6
Dinesh D'Souza did a podcast pointing out Nancy Pelosi's peculiar behavior regarding events at the Capitol in the days leading up to January 6.​
In the five weeks since then, Pelosi has turned Washington, D.C. into an armed, walled city and is working with the White House to crack down on dissenting views — meaning any views that run counter to the Democrat party narrative. There's something weirdly un-American about what we're seeing now.​

On February 17, D'Souza did an hour-long podcast entitled "Trump's Next Move." You can find the entire podcast here. Townhall published the transcript of his discussion about Nancy Pelosi's behavior before and after the events of January 6. It makes for unnerving reasoning.​
D'Souza points out something we've all noticed, which is that, on January 6, many of the people peacefully walked and gawked through the Capitol after having been invited in — and treated respectfully — by the relatively small number of Capitol police officers on duty. If you've ever visited the Capitol in the past, you know that's not how it ordinarily works.​
Even stranger is the fact that Capitol police officers, who expected to be pulling extra duty, given that everyone knew that large numbers of Trump-supporters would be flooding D.C., were instead sent home for the day. Additionally, D'Souza points out, when Trump offered 10,000 National Guard troops to help out because the rally was in town, both those in charge of the Capitol and D.C. mayor Muriel Bowser rebuffed the offer. As speaker of the House, it's inconceivable that Pelosi wasn't part of this decision.​

In addition, says D'Souza:​

Steve Sund, the U.S. Capitol Police Chief, called for National Guard backup two days before January 6. His offer was declined — and declined by whom? Declined by the sergeant of arms [sic] working in cohorts, in consultation with Nancy Pelosi's office.

The sergeant at arms later explained that they didn't want the "optics" of troops in town — but D'Souza states correctly that "this explanation to me makes absolutely no sense." Since January 6, the Democrats have been rubbing security in everyone's face, so those optics are fine with them.​

Pelosi's been moving people around like chess pieces since then:​

Now, right after January 6 what does Nancy Pelosi do? She fires the sergeant of arms [sic]. She fires the Capitol Police Chief Steve Sund and she replaces him with another guy and, very interestingly, the police union, the union that actually represents the Capitol Police, took a vote and 92% of them have voted no confidence in this quote "new leadership." In other words, in this guy Yogananda Pittman, Nancy Pelosi's man that she stuck in there. The Capitol Police are basically saying we don't think this guy is any good.​

One of your sources is The Epoch Times??..good grief...' the Epoch Times is a far-right international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement, based in Midtown Manhattan. The newspaper is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty Television'

Chinese, eh? So that poster is promoting Chinese con-spiracy theories. Interesting.

Yes, I do have an exclusive window. And *looks into it*"

It is telling me you're a dingbat.
And you sound like a dirty CIA recruit, college boy. A trained sociopath.
(don't worry---I won't tell View attachment 459263 )

Where'd you go Georgetown ? Georgia Tech ?( no - you ain't that smart).....I know ...Texas A&M.
More personal attacks? Well, it IS con-spiracy theories.

Forum List

Back