Everything that's wrong in this world IS Bush's fault

Grampa Murked U

"Ok, now we have a thread where all you libs can jerk each other off in. No need to derail threads about Obama anymore. List all your rediculous accusations here. Excuses for every failure of Obama's is welcome in this thread."

You probably don't see the irony in the fact that conservatives believe that ALL the problems in America are the fault of Obama, liberals and democrats.

I have NO DOUBT that while you accuse liberals of blaming ALL the problems in the universe on bush you yourself KNOW FULL WELL that liberals and obama are to blame for EVERYTHING!

Sane and rational people (you probably don't know any) can see that MOST of the problems in America are due to BOTH parties, BOTH liberals and conservatives and the partisan bickering that they indulge in and the fact that neither side will accept any respsonsibility for the mess BOTH sides created.

personally.
I blame YOU for the mess

You apparently refuse to accept any responsibility

And just who the fuck are you? You're not even on my radar. I have been very critical of my side and the fuck ups they play in. Difference is YOU wouldn't know that since you JUST JOINED.

Posting what you just did proves what a hack you are. Baseless accusations without any facts.

Welcome to USMB and enjoy the neg.
i hear ya Gramps.....this fucker has been here what a week?....and he already has said things about posters here that kinda make you laugh.....well his name is "BUBBA"......

rush limbaugh (when bush the 2nd was elected) "the current administration has to deal with the mess created by the previous administration! THAT is how it works, folks. The problems of today can be traced back to Clinton!"

20 million dittoheads, Grampa Murked U and all of the cons on this board; "That's TRUE!"

rush limbaugh (when obama was elected) "obama will try to blame the mess we are in on bush! He'll REFUSE to accept responsibility!

20 million dittoheads, Grampa Murked U and most of the cons on this board; "That's TRUE!"

There are many common denominators amongst the conservatively correct. Chief among them is there insistance on accusing their enemies of their own crimes.

I know cons have defective brains and can't be held accountable for remembering any reality that they can't deal with....

but....

BEFORE Obama took office the banks and big business announced that they and we were all in BIG TROUBLE and THEY needed BIG BAILOUT money......Bush was in office at the time and said "we need to give them the BIG BAILOUT!"

Limbaugh backed him up
the dittoheads and Grampa Murked U all agreed

and then
after Bush was out and Obama was in Limbaugh, 20 million dittoheads and Grampa Murked U flip flopped and blamed it all on Obama!

so
my question; what kinda drugs are you guys using?
I don't listen to Rush.

So it looks like yet again, you're full of shit.

And tell me this, noob -- since you just got here, how are you familiar with the conservative members' posting history?

Who were you when you got banned?

there you go.....give him a few more days and im sure he will be gone again....

"And just who the fuck are you?"

I'm a civilized person who doesn't say "fuck"
unlike so many conservatives on this board who use that word with great regularity

" You're not even on my radar."

gosh, golly, how sad for me....

" I have been very critical of my side and the fuck ups they play in. Difference is YOU wouldn't know that since you JUST JOINED."

IF that is true then you are one of the FEW cons who does that.

I stand by my basic statement; BOTH sides blame the other.

" I have been very critical of my side and the fuck ups they play in. Difference is YOU wouldn't know that since you JUST JOINED."

and yet this whole thread, started by YOU, was PARTISAN! You did NOT say "both cons and libs blame eath other". You specifically accused LIBERALS of blaming Bush.

You took partisan sides and accused your enemies of a crime while giving your friends a free pass.

"Posting what you just did proves what a hack you are. Baseless accusations without any facts. "

and posting as you did shows me that you are a partisan hack no matter that you deny it (cons aren't very good with reality) who accuses one side of crimes commited by both sides.

and your reading comprehension (another commonality amongst
conservatives) is deficient. I did NOT take obamas side.

I specifically said BOTH SIDES accuse the OTHER SIDE
and
BOTH SIDES are responsible!

now
how does that make me a partsan hack?

don't bother answering: I know how the typical conservative brain misfires: if a person isn't lockstep right wing then they MUST BE LIBERAL PARTISAN HACKS!

you should take that brain in for repairs

I'm a civilized person who doesn't say "fuck"

you just said it......

Ok, now we have a thread where all you libs can jerk each other off in. No need to derail threads about Obama anymore. List all your rediculous accusations here. Excuses for every failure of Obama's is welcome in this thread.

Ps. Make sure to throw in an occasional blame against Reagan if you want to appear credible

More pointless whining from the right.

Stop complaining about how 'unfair' everything is and come up with legitimate solutions to address this Nation’s problems.

And, no, ‘getting rid of Obama’ is not a legitimate solution.
It is when Obama is one of the problems, moron.

rush limbaugh (when bush the 2nd was elected) "the current administration has to deal with the mess created by the previous administration! THAT is how it works, folks. The problems of today can be traced back to Clinton!"

20 million dittoheads, Grampa Murked U and all of the cons on this board; "That's TRUE!"

rush limbaugh (when obama was elected) "obama will try to blame the mess we are in on bush! He'll REFUSE to accept responsibility!

20 million dittoheads, Grampa Murked U and most of the cons on this board; "That's TRUE!"

There are many common denominators amongst the conservatively correct. Chief among them is there insistance on accusing their enemies of their own crimes.

I know cons have defective brains and can't be held accountable for remembering any reality that they can't deal with....

but....

BEFORE Obama took office the banks and big business announced that they and we were all in BIG TROUBLE and THEY needed BIG BAILOUT money......Bush was in office at the time and said "we need to give them the BIG BAILOUT!"

Limbaugh backed him up
the dittoheads and Grampa Murked U all agreed

and then
after Bush was out and Obama was in Limbaugh, 20 million dittoheads and Grampa Murked U flip flopped and blamed it all on Obama!

so
my question; what kinda drugs are you guys using?
I don't listen to Rush.

So it looks like yet again, you're full of shit.

And tell me this, noob -- since you just got here, how are you familiar with the conservative members' posting history?

Who were you when you got banned?

there you go.....give him a few more days and im sure he will be gone again....
Old and stupid habits die hard. :lol:

Grampa Murked U

"Ok, now we have a thread where all you libs can jerk each other off in. No need to derail threads about Obama anymore. List all your rediculous accusations here. Excuses for every failure of Obama's is welcome in this thread."

You probably don't see the irony in the fact that conservatives believe that ALL the problems in America are the fault of Obama, liberals and democrats.

I have NO DOUBT that while you accuse liberals of blaming ALL the problems in the universe on bush you yourself KNOW FULL WELL that liberals and obama are to blame for EVERYTHING!

Sane and rational people (you probably don't know any) can see that MOST of the problems in America are due to BOTH parties, BOTH liberals and conservatives and the partisan bickering that they indulge in and the fact that neither side will accept any respsonsibility for the mess BOTH sides created.

personally.
I blame YOU for the mess

You apparently refuse to accept any responsibility

have you noticed not even obama is running his record,. go back and listen to all he said and try to prove if he lived up to half of that WITHOUT blaming the republicans.

You mean the President hasn't been talking up the ACA, aka "Obamacare"?

What part of Mittens' record has he been running on?

Forum List

Back