Everything That is Wrong With Today's Beta Men in One Paragraph

Game set match you'be all been pwned. I have PROVEN beyond doubt that feminism is still relevant.

:dance:

Delusion... it's scary stuff when ya see it up close and personal. But that's the mental disorder that qualifies the Ideological Leftist. They're evil... and that's all one truly needs to know about them, to know what needs to be done with them.

Took to the bottle early tonight, have you? Or maybe you're just plain nuts. Or the most likely option is that you're trolling.

OH! So that 'Bottle' thing worked out so well for ya last night, that you felt you could lean on it again this evenin'?

LOL!

You're helpless.

I haven't "turned to feminism". I agree with equal rights for women.

As for my own personal life I'm not going to go around lying and say that life is perfect. But I'm satisfied with my life and my interests. Do I wish some things had turned out differently? Sure. But there's no use whining about it because it is was it is.

If you want to use that to attack me and mock me, well, hey to each his own.

Have a nice day.

Only the Legislature makes laws in the United States. PERIOD! Any law NOT made by the Legislature is NOT LAW, thus no American is obligated to so much as recognize it, let alone obey it.

So you think that "ladies" is an insult...

No. It's just a word that notes the plural sense of lady; which is to say those exhibiting feminine traits... such as yourself.

Although, since ya mention it, it could be argued that you are an insult to the ladies... and I'd be among those who would join with that sentiment. But I don't see how any of it is relevant here.

No. It's just a word that notes the plural sense of lady; which is to say those exhibiting feminine traits... such as yourself.

Although, since ya mention it, it could be argued that you are an insult to the ladies... and I'd be among those who would join with that sentiment. But I don't see how any of it is relevant here.

It's not surprising that she views being called a "Lady" to be insulting. It reminds how far off the mark she is to qualify as such.

I haven't "turned to feminism". I agree with equal rights for women.

Who doesn't?

Can you point to so much as a single word from anyone here, or anywhere else... which you'd like to offer up as evidence of an advocacy to usurp the right of any woman, anywhere, to do anything?

I fear for America. I fear for America because far to many young "men" have been groomed to be Pussified Betas. This pretty much sums it up:

I hate how much I love to grill. It’s not that I’m inclined to vegetarianism or that I otherwise object to the practice itself. But I’m uncomfortable with the pleasure I take in something so conventionally masculine. Looming over the coals, tongs in hand, I feel estranged from myself, recast in the role of suburban dad. At such moments, I get the sense that I’ve fallen into a societal trap, one that reaffirms gender roles I’ve spent years trying to undo. The whole business feels retrograde, a relic of some earlier, less inclusive era....

Grilling feminism and masculinity A grand unified theory.
Some of guys don't mind being worth our pay in the private sector. In my case, i am practicing multitasking and learning short order cooking after watching cooking videos on YouTube.

I am practicing sautéing onions and bell peppers and eggs.

I fear for America. I fear for America because far to many young "men" have been groomed to be Pussified Betas. This pretty much sums it up:

I hate how much I love to grill. It’s not that I’m inclined to vegetarianism or that I otherwise object to the practice itself. But I’m uncomfortable with the pleasure I take in something so conventionally masculine. Looming over the coals, tongs in hand, I feel estranged from myself, recast in the role of suburban dad. At such moments, I get the sense that I’ve fallen into a societal trap, one that reaffirms gender roles I’ve spent years trying to undo. The whole business feels retrograde, a relic of some earlier, less inclusive era....

Some of guys don't mind being worth our pay in the private sector. In my case, i am practicing multitasking and learning short order cooking after watching cooking videos on YouTube.

You have to practice such a simple bit of cooking? I learned how to do that when I was 8 years old.

You have to practice such a simple bit of cooking? I learned how to do that when I was 8 years old.
I learned how to do outside chores at eight. :p

besides, i was multitasking making egg and ham on a hamburger bun, at the same time. :p

Thank you for proving why we still need feninism.[sic]

Like every other advocacy of the Ideological Left, 'feminism' is a Lie; a deceit, fraudulently advanced as a means to influence the ignorant.

The woman is designed by nature to procreate, to nurture and raise children. Feminism says that the woman is not so designed and can be equal with those designed for other purposes. It's not true.

Here you go chief. Here's where you said women cannot be equal with men as they are not "designed" for the same purposes. This would suggest that you would deny women equal rights to employment as they are not "designed" to do certain jobs.

Now let me know ... what can't a woman do that a man can do?

What feminine traits have I demonstrated?

It's not surprising that she views being called a "Lady" to be insulting. It reminds how far off the mark she is to qualify as such.

Do you actually think i'm insulted by the likes of you calling me a "she"? Well, I'm not. It's actually quite pathetic of you.

Game set match you'be all been pwned. I have PROVEN beyond doubt that feminism is still relevant.

Delusion... it's scary stuff when ya see it up close and personal. But that's the mental disorder that qualifies the Ideological Leftist. They're evil... and that's all one truly needs to know about them, to know what needs to be done with them.

Took to the bottle early tonight, have you? Or maybe you're just plain nuts. Or the most likely option is that you're trolling.

OH! So that 'Bottle' thing worked out so well for ya last night, that you felt you could lean on it again this evenin'?

LOL!

You're helpless.

I merely call things as I see 'em.

LOL!

You're helpless.

I merely call things as I see 'em.

You're a feckless little creature looking to deflect the reader from the evidence of your starkly limited intellect.

No one blames ya for that. It's only natural for people like you... .

Do you actually think i'm insulted by the likes of you calling me a "she"? Well, I'm not. It's actually quite pathetic of you.

Sorry, I thought you were a gal. But if you're a guy, you exhibit a rather self-loathing attitude regarding your gender.

What feminine traits have I demonstrated?
So far. All of them.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. You should be entirely comfortable with yourself.

Forum List

Back