Everyone Knows Trump Would Have Been Kicking A*^ Before Allowing a Baby Formula Shortage, Right?

Some just can't accept the fact this nation is in much worse shape than under Trump. Like the man or not only stupid people try to say anything is better today. Heck, some even try to claim Biden was responsible for the Covid vaccines, when they were handed to him ...by hes, the Trump administation' warp speed on them.

Like when he threatened to nuke hurricanes. There havent been any chinese hurricanes since then.
I once suggested nuking tornados. Hurricanes might not be a bad idea also. If you can disrupt the circulation, you can eliminate it. Only drawback is the radiation, but that maybe could be controlled also.

Some just can't accept the fact this nation is in much worse shape than under Trump. Like the man or not only stupid people try to say anything is better today. Heck, some even try to claim Biden was responsible for the Covid vaccines, when they were handed to him ...by hes, the Trump administation' warp speed on them.
Welcome to the forum, Teri. Keep posting.

More trump worship from the clueless. All that other shit he did like the insurecction, government employees wounded and dying on Jan 6th, all the shit he's pulled the last few years, none of that counts in these morons' lives.
Pathetic Democrats still think they can use the Democrat-rigged Jan 6 ruse to gain votes. Every time they insult the peoples' intelligence they lose another 1000 or so.

Right now Biden should be doing something about the upcoming diesel fuel shortage. Of course he isn’t.

Worst President in American history.

~~~~~~
Americans have to admit that the Food, Fuel and baby formula shortages including inflation and supply chain issues are all inflicted upon America by incompetent decisions made Joey Biden and his handlers.

More trump worship from the clueless. All that other shit he did like the insurecction, government employees wounded and dying on Jan 6th, all the shit he's pulled the last few years, none of that counts in these morons' lives.

No! more a comparison of joey Xi Bidung's incompetence to logical decision making.

~~~~~~
Americans have to admit that the Food, Fuel and baby formula shortages including inflation and supply chain issues are all inflicted upon America by incompetent decisions made Joey Biden and his handlers.

The Democrats love to blame EVERYTHING on Trump. That. is becoming more and more difficult the longer Trump is out of office.

I once suggested nuking tornados. Hurricanes might not be a bad idea also. If you can disrupt the circulation, you can eliminate it. Only drawback is the radiation, but that maybe could be controlled also.
When I was in the Air Force during the Vietnam War I heard we did nuke a hurricane that was way out in the Atlantic and appeared harmless. The guy telling this story said it split in two and one part hit the U.S.

It probably was just a good story. However scientists in those days viewed nuclear bombs like teenagers view firecrackers.

Forum List

Back