Everyone has solutions, - lets hear yours: North Korea

Even though it is out of the question for optics, the best thing the US could do is negotiate directly with the regime. Gain some influence and lower tensions. Make agreements to lift sanctions in exchange for shutting down concentration camps and restoring joint programs like the Kaesong Industrial Region with the ROK.

Last edited:
NK does have its reasons to want to protect itself. The paranoia and ultra sensitivity? Is it really paranoid to be nervous about the US rattling its sabers on the NK border? Ask the countries bordering Russia if they are paranoid about its military build up on their borders or if they are being understandably nervous.
The only way out of this tension is diplomacy, and by that I mean real diplomacy where the US, including the President, hold out an olive branch to NK and begin talks to reassure them that we don't want their little stinkin' country. Will we persuade them to get rid of their ballistic missiles and nuclear bombs? Probably not. But if we were allies or at least neutral, NK might relax.
Granted, I don't know a lot about their history or what has led to the present tension, but diplomacy is all that will solve it, if NK will play.
We can always have our great deal maker trump have a sit down with them

Kim Jong Un (KJU) is a case unto himself. That man is nuts, and assassination is really the only solution as goes that clown. If there were on U.S. law I think Trump, or any POTUS, should simply say "f*ck it" and break the law, it'd be the one that prohibits assassinating foreign leaders.

If need be, I think Congress should pass a classified resolution that temporarily rescinds that law with regard to KJU. Frankly, however, I don't think such a resolution is needed. A collective sigh of relief would be heard round the world were that man to drop dead now. Law or no law, I doubt anyone would go to jail for taking out that nut.

If he has children or close relatives, they need to go to. Guilt by association.

Truly, I don't know why the Russians haven't taken him out. They murdered their own royal family. It can't be nearly as challenging to countenance doing away with a "looney tune" like KJU. I suppose Putin like KJU being there because Un is a source of instability, instability works to Russia's advantage at the moment. After all, the typical Russian isn't really better off than a typical Chinese, and the countries that are behind Russia are among the poorest on the planet. We hear about the Russian oligarchs, but the fact is that the country is for the most part a mess as goes the quality of life most Russians have.
minimum-wages-around-the-world.png

Compare Global Salaries All Over the World - PayWizard.org

Last edited:
Yea, we should just leave NK alone, let them get the technology to Install a nuke on a ballistic missile, watch them nuke San Francisco...

Then we can say "we told you so" to all the stupid liberals who believed Bill Clintons North Korea no nukes deal.

Military strike--millions die.
Diplomacy--no one has tried since .... when? But reports are the guy is a maniac who can't be reasoned with.
The assassination thing, which if it could be accomplished, probably would have been done years ago.
So we sit back and wait for him to perfect his nukes? Watch as he fires more and more technically capable missiles into the Sea of Japan?

Do I hear a motion for the millions dying?

Diplomacy--no one has tried since .... when? But reports are the guy is a maniac who can't be reasoned with.
The assassination thing, which if it could be accomplished, probably would have been done years ago.
So we sit back and wait for him to perfect his nukes? Watch as he fires more and more technically capable missiles into the Sea of Japan?

I hear a motion for the millions dying?

I can't say I'd aim to kill off millions, but their demise isn't something over which I'll lose any sleep.

The great thing about North Korea is they are ruled by a whack job idiot, their own leader does more damage to them than we could with carpet bombing. They are broke, starving, have no economic power to wage any kind of challenge to us. Pretty much we can sit back and laugh at them, if need be at some point in the future we'll tactical nuke that regime back to the stone age.
Sounds eerily similar to america at the moment doesn’t it.

I can't say I'd aim to kill off millions, but their demise isn't something over which I'll lose any sleep.
I'm not sure I like the idea of killing off millions of North and South Koreans just because they had the great misfortune of being born there and NK has the leader it does. So much of life is the luck of where you're born, isn't it?
So you don't agree that China has the magic wand to fend off this maniac?

I'm not sure I like the idea of killing off millions of North and South Koreans just because they had the great misfortune of being born there and NK has the leader it does. So much of life is the luck of where you're born, isn't it?
Americans are prolife though.

The only way out of this tension is diplomacy, and by that I mean real diplomacy where the US, including the President, hold out an olive branch to NK and begin talks to reassure them that we don't want their little stinkin' country. Will we persuade them to get rid of their ballistic missiles and nuclear bombs? Probably not. But if we were allies or at least neutral, NK might relax.

If we could just hug it out the unicorns would sing and all would be well. So nice...

Americans are prolife though.
Don't be lumping us all together, Fenton. I am an American, too.

If we could just hug it out the unicorns would sing and all would be well. So nice...
I wouldn't necessarily bet the farm on it being successful, but would it be worth a try before killing millions of people? Do you HAVE to be so pessimistic and critical ALL the time?

NK is China's puppet. Any reactions should be geared against China.
yes you hillary hater lets react against china and how about russia also Dump the deal maker will find a way to make peace,,,,and pigs fly
RUSSIA ANSWERS TRUMP Let the repub games begin
NEWS, U.S POLITICS
Russian Warship Changes Course; Steaming Directly At US Destroyers.
Edward, they won't hit each other. They're there to look tough, same as we are.

We should lift sanctions and promote trade and tourism. How about that peace treaty that we have been blocking since 1953? I think that is about due. The Korean people have been wanting to reunify for a long time.

:lol:

I wouldn't necessarily bet the farm on it being successful, but would it be worth a try before killing millions of people? Do you HAVE to be so pessimistic and critical ALL the time?

How about learning of the long, bitter relationship and being realistic?

Forum List

Back