everyday black lives don't matter

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..more black lives that don't matter...how can blacks support BLM, when BLM doesn't give a shit about them? o yes, they think with their emotions, and not their brains

My philosophy is that All Lives Matter until any particular one threatens mine.
It's a very equal and inclusive philosophy that is color blind.

Whether any life (or death) "matters" is a question of a number of factors, the color of one's skin not being one of them. Most of those factors pertain to one's impact on those around him or her, whether positive or negative.

The deaths in the Black community that gave rise to this patently stupid slogan (gangbangers whose deaths are barely mentioned in the "news") don't really matter much. The majority of them are petty or major criminals, out and about at times of the day when there is no valid reason to be out and about, doing things that are a detriment to the society as a whole. Indeed, the world could be said to be a tiny bit better place without them

And in that microscopic sense, they matter.

I just listened to Elvis singing In the Ghetto last night and I realized that in spite of affirmative action and Great Society, nothing has changed in black Chicago land, etc., for over fifty years. Oh, except that it’s worse now.

Another right wing, racist thread.

1599523730329.png

Forum List

Back