Everybody who quoted Clapper saying he cleared Trump, post your apology here.

Maybe if you keep saying that actual people don't exist then it's easier to say no evidence exists. Ask Trump about Feliz Sayer

Your video only shows that the journalist asking the questions is a jackass. Furthermore, what does this have to do with the so-called "Russia hack?"

Trump says he didnt know Sater. Sater was in the mob.

imagetrump.png

Why is that OK again?

What does that have to do with the so-called "Russia hack?"

It's telling that you don't even see business with Russian mobsters as being a problem.

He was born in the USA, moron.

Where he was born was never the topic. Why dont you see business with Russian mobsters with direct ties to Russia as being Ok? And not a tie?

The total lack of evidence is that will stop the witch hunt. However, Dims will keep pushing it until 2024.
The total lack of evidence
You know this how?

What's the evidence, turd?

Just because you haven't personally seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, dope.
Then you are admitting that you don't know of any evidence. Why do you keep pretending there is evidence?

Maybe if you keep saying that actual people don't exist then it's easier to say no evidence exists. Ask Trump about Feliz Sayer

Who claimed actual people don't exist? What doesn't exist is evidence of any kind proving Trump "colluded" with Russia on anything. Your theories about his "connections" six degrees to Kevin Bacon prove nothing.

Your video only shows that the journalist asking the questions is a jackass. Furthermore, what does this have to do with the so-called "Russia hack?"

imagetrump.png

Why is that OK again?

It's telling that you don't even see business with Russian mobsters as being a problem.

Where he was born was never the topic. Why dont you see business with Russian mobsters with direct ties to Russia as being Ok? And not a tie?

He's not Russian, douche bag. He's American, and where is the evidence that he's a "Russian mobster?" What "direct ties to Russia" are you referring to?

imagetrump.png

Why is that OK again?

He's not Russian, douche bag. He's American, and where is the evidence that he's a "Russian mobster?" What "direct ties to Russia" are you referring to?

You're getting ahead of yourself. First I just proved he has ties with Sater who he said he didn't have ties with. If you acknowledge that only then can you attempt to move to the next lesson.

Did I just show you with a picture of Trump and a picture of a Trump card with Sayers name on it as being a connection?

You're getting ahead of yourself. First I just proved he has ties with Sater who he said he didn't have ties with. If you acknowledge that only then can you attempt to move to the next lesson.

Did I just show you with a picture of Trump and a picture of a Trump card with Sayers name on it as being a connection?

He signed a business deal with the guy. That's all the ties he has. I know people who have broken the law. Does that mean I have "ties" to them? This whole "ties" meme is utterly meaningless. It's the six degrees to Kevin Bacon theory. Only buffoons like you subscribe to it.

He signed a business deal with the guy. That's all the ties he has. I know people who have broken the law. Does that mean I have "ties" to them? This whole "ties" meme is utterly meaningless. It's the six degrees to Kevin Bacon theory. Only buffoons like you subscribe to it.

So again, if I just showed you a business card, a business deal and a picture with the guy is that considered a business tie or not?

Because now it seems you are attempting to set the stage to say that ties with Russians are OK for a reason you haven't come up with yet...

So again, if I just showed you a business card, a business deal and a picture with the guy is that considered a business tie or not?

Because now it seems you are attempting to set the stage to say that ties with Russians are OK for a reason you haven't come up with yet...

What crime did Trump commit? If you don't recall, Obama also had some ties with "bad guys," like William Ayers, a known terrorist, and you numskulls had no problem with that.

What crime did Trump commit? If you don't recall, Obama also had some ties with "bad guys," like William Ayers, a known terrorist, and you numskulls had no problem with that.

Trump is subject to the emoluments clause of the constitution. He's in violation of his oath of office if he gets income from Russian mobsters.

Trumps lawyers already revealed he made $45 million from a Russian.

Trump is subject to the emoluments clause of the constitution. He's in violation of his oath of office if he gets income from Russian mobsters.

Sater is an American, you fucking dumbass, and Trump made a business deal with him 14 years ago, so the emoluments clause wouldn't apply.

You numskulls are so desperate to invent something you can use to attack Trump. You're only making yourselves look like fools.

Actually just like Nixon firing Archibald Cox, it won't stop the investigation.
The total lack of evidence is that will stop the witch hunt. However, Dims will keep pushing it until 2024.
You know this how?

Just because you haven't personally seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, dope.
Then you are admitting that you don't know of any evidence. Why do you keep pretending there is evidence?
Says the guy pretending there isn't.

I never said there was, dope.

I only said there's no way for you to know there isn't.

Sater is an American, you fucking dumbass, and Trump made a business deal with him 14 years ago, so the emoluments clause wouldn't apply..

I wasn't talking about Sater. I'm talking about Dmitry Rybolovlev
The guy bought a property from Trump. Since when is that a crime?

No one suggested a crime. The sale requires investigation only because the purchase price was $30 mil more than Trump paid for it only four years prior. Someone needs to explain that appreciation.

You know this how?

I'm not pretending. If I was, then you could list the evidence.

Sater is an American, you fucking dumbass, and Trump made a business deal with him 14 years ago, so the emoluments clause wouldn't apply..

No one suggested a crime. The sale requires investigation only because the purchase price was $30 mil more than Trump paid for it only four years prior. Someone needs to explain that appreciation.

Why would anyone need to explain a deal that went down 9 years ago? Are you actually implying that Trump was "colluding" with the Russians back then?

You know this how?

I'm not pretending. If I was then you could list the evidence.

I suppose if it were over and publicly available, yes. If your dumbass can't grasp that your own argument applies equally to yourself then you've only proven yourself to be retarded.

Why would anyone need to explain a deal that went down 9 years ago? Are you actually implying that Trump was "colluding" with the Russians back then?

Only you suggested that, dope.

How does a home appreciate that much in that time frame?

It doesn't. That buyer grossly overpaid.

Why?

Money laundering?
Payoff?

I'm not pretending. If I was then you could list the evidence.

I suppose if it were over and publicly available, yes. If your dumbass can't grasp that your own argument applies equally to yourself then you've only proven yourself to be retarded.
How does it apply to me? I'm not the one claiming there is evidence that doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back