Every Democrat must be branded as a complicit liar

I don't like you as I don't want to live within a somalia like shit hole and that is all your mindset is about.

No....instead....you prefer a Cuban like shit hole. Where one is not only destitute like Somalia, but unlike Somalia, completely oppressed with no freedom. :bang3:

file.php

Trump hates bathroom use by sex..You on board with that also?

This is going to come as seismic shock to you - but conservatives don't blindly follow the ideology of a candidate or a party. We educate ourselves, form our own opinions, and will break with the party or the candidate based on our own views. I know....I know....unimaginable for a liberal.

Isnt that why we call them democrats? :lol:

Just look at the liberal filth in this thread....
You have sputum on yer chin..There are liberal repubs, but please continue...
Yeah, but you turds don't like us either....

I don't like you as I don't want to live within a somalia like shit hole and that is all your mindset is about.
Your ilk bring America one step closer to Somalia every single day.

....And those Somali ISIS recruits being imported into Minnesota don't really help the situation either.

what a bunch of hock tooey in that op by Allen West....
Typical racist liberal. The party that vehemently fought to keep slavery and even attacked their own nation in order to keep slavery, continues to this day to use extremely racist rhetoric in the form of dog whistles like "hock tooey". You should be ashamed of yourself. You people have no shame for your hate of blacks. Disgusting.

This is going to come as seismic shock to you - but conservatives don't blindly follow the ideology of a candidate or a party. We educate ourselves, form our own opinions, and will break with the party or the candidate based on our own views. I know....I know....unimaginable for a liberal.
So you don't agree with Trump on that issue..That's all you had to say, no need to back peddle and get all defensive like you are guilty of something..

Typical racist liberal. Matthew wants nothing to do with Somalia because there are "icky" black people there. He prefers his white neighborhoods with white institutions paid for with the sweat of black people and handed to him by government. Disgusting.

So you don't agree with Trump on that issue..That's all you had to say, no need to back peddle and get all defensive like you are guilty of something..
Actually, I don't agree with Trump on about 8 out of every 10 issues. But that's not the point. The point is how your side of the isle finds it unimaginable for people to think for themselves and not blindly follow a candidate in exchange for pitiful government table scraps.

Actually, I don't agree with Trump on about 8 out of every 10 issues. But that's not the point. The point is how your side of the isle finds it unimaginable for people to think for themselves and not blindly follow a candidate in exchange for pitiful government table scraps.
I vote Green Party, and our main concern is legalization of marijuana for the right to self medicate..

You think Allan West is the best and brightest the military has ever produced? You don't know much about the military then. Powell or Schwartzkopf are light years ahead of him. And that's before I start talking about the officers I actually served with.

Well clearly you are not one of them as you can't even read. I said "one of". I did not say "the best". I agree with you 100% that Colin Powell is above Allen West in terms of being bright. I disagree with Schwarzkopf, though I do think that Schwarzkopf was an exceptional leader.

If you have any problems reading this post properly (like you did that last one) - ask an adult for help.

I vote Green Party, and our main concern is legalization of marijuana for the right to self medicate..
Rosanne Barr?

If you actually do vote Green Party, I'm going to fall out of my chair laughing. Because I have a friend who has voted strictly Green Party for years and legalizing marijuana is not in their top 100 concerns. Their main concern is unmitigated communism across the board.

If you are serious about your precious marijuana - you would be wise to vote libertarian. But something tells me, that's not your real focus when you head to the polls.

Rosanne Barr?
Sure, why not..Anyone willing to carry the torch...

If you actually do vote Green Party, I'm going to fall out of my chair laughing. Because I have a friend who has voted strictly Green Party for years and legalizing marijuana is not in their top 100 concerns. Their main concern is unmitigated communism across the board.

If you are serious about your precious marijuana - you would be wise to vote libertarian. But something tells me, that's not your real focus when you head to the polls.
I don't vote, I don't want to be part of the problem...

Typical racist liberal. The party that vehemently fought to keep slavery and even attacked their own nation in order to keep slavery, continues to this day to use extremely racist rhetoric in the form of dog whistles like "hock tooey". You should be ashamed of yourself. You people have no shame for your hate of blacks. Disgusting.
:rofl::rofl:

You my dear, are OFF YOUR ROCKER!!!! But fun, none the less!! :cuckoo:

hocktooey
Slang definitions & phrases for hocktooey
hocktooey
interjection

An imitation of hawking and spitting, taken as a sign of machismo :
masculine in a cigar-smoking, crotch-grabbing, hocktooey! way (1990s+)

:rofl::rofl:

hocktooey
hocktooey
interjection

You are still a jackass.

A great op-ed by Allen West. One of the best and brightest the U.S. military has ever produced. Here is a quick synopsis for our friends on the left (who have proven time and time again that they are too lazy to read a simple article)...
  • So we have four Americans who were abandoned to die and the episode was lied about. We know that is fact, but hey, “what difference at this point does it make?”
  • We know U.S. national security was placed in harm’s way because someone just didn’t believe it was any of your business — and lied about it. There are consequences for others, but not so in this case, so what makes this case so different?
  • You see, Al Sharpton can owe massive back taxes, but still go to the White House, countless times. A government agency, the IRS, can target every day American citizens, and no one seems to know what happened.
  • And now we clearly know you can leave Americans to die, lie about it, and guess what? No one cares – that’s the message disseminated by the complicit liberal progressive mainstream media. And then the question arises, why are people angry?
  • At a minimum, Hillary Clinton and every member of her team should have their ability to ever hold a security clearance revoked.
  • FBI Director James Comey and Attorney General Loretta Lynch should step down — they are clearly compromised and no longer represent blind justice
  • You see, in an America that still held dear simple values like honor, integrity, and character, when Hillary Clinton landed in Charlotte, NC it should have been an empty arena welcoming her and Obama. Today, her campaign offices should have been closed, empty, no one showing up up because regardless of political affiliation, they could not support a liar who had endangered our nation — and done so for strictly personal reasons. No proof of intention? C’mon FBI Director Comey, do you actually think the secretary of state of these United States of America set up a private email server by accident?
Every Democrat must be branded as a complicit liar - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Allen West can't even get half the people in his district to agree with him.

hocktooey
hocktooey
interjection

Yep! See...a "dog whistle". You liberals view blacks as uncouth animals who spit and are full of their own "machismo".

My dear.....I must say....you are just too cute. You completely missed the point of my post. But that's not a bad thing at all (seriously). It says to me that you're not a typical radical liberal.

Forum List

Back