Every Communist Revolution in the 20th Century Required Mass-Murder to Come To Fruition....

All it takes is one (stolen) election.

The only thing it can do is generate hatred.

Which it is doing with amazing efficiency right now.

There are not enough federales in the whole entire universe to handle the hatred that's being generated right now.

There is ZERO chance this government could stand against 70 million pissed off citizens - 2/3 of whom are armed.

Hey - I keep reminding people - the Stasi files ended up littering the streets of East Berlin. The same thing could happen here. Once people figure out the feds are willing to kill them, there's going to be a lot of dead feds around.
I hope like hell we get a grip before that point.

Do you believe that such a monumental shift in a country’s ideology between self governing freedom to total authoritarian communism would happen like flipping a switch?

I suppose it could in some kind of bloody take over, but we don’t have that. What we have is a slow drip, where individual rights are taken one at a time…Or, at least attempted…Plus, an ever increasing federal government leviathan that under Fed control believes it can force massive change on its own.
You're being civil, so I'll put out the effort to make this complete and clear.

I agree fully that the Left wants to take things too far, both governmentally and culturally. That's not even a debate for me. So the question is how to address that, HOW, and this is why I don't understand politics.

I don't understand the Right screaming COMMIE at everything that moves, just like the way the Left screams RACIST at everything that moves. I don't know what it's supposed to actually accomplish. When I see something broken, I want to fix it. It can be fixed MY way, or it can be fixed another way. I don't care. But I definitely think that the smartest and longest-lasting way to do it is through collaboration and innovation. That way EVERYBODY has skin in the game, we ALL want an idea to work. Like, say, the Constitution. I really don't think that thought is ridiculous or crazy.

From what I read here, from what I see in real life, it appears to me that the Right has completely given up on that approach. I question that, because I think they're giving up for the wrong goddamn reasons. So now, it appears that the Right is going to do whatever it takes to use government to cram its views and opinions down the throat of every American, and I just don't think that can work. It's also a direct rejection of what our Founders intended, what our Constitution intended.

So, before any individual political issues, as much as I disagree with the Left, I'm going to be in opposition to that. Find a way to fix that first, THEN show the country that a move too far to the Left is a shitty idea, using intelligence and reason and skills of persuasion. Not this, whatever the hell it is.

I agree fully that the Left wants to take things too far, both governmentally and culturally. That's not even a debate for me. So the question is how to address that, HOW, and this is why I don't understand politics.

I don't understand the Right screaming COMMIE at everything that moves, just like the way the Left screams RACIST at everything that moves. I don't know what it's supposed to actually accomplish. When I see something broken, I want to fix it. It can be fixed MY way, or it can be fixed another way. I don't care. But I definitely think that the smartest and longest-lasting way to do it is through collaboration and innovation. That way EVERYBODY has skin in the game, we ALL want an idea to work. Like, say, the Constitution. I really don't think that thought is ridiculous or crazy.

From what I read here, from what I see in real life, it appears to me that the Right has completely given up on that approach. I question that, because I think they're giving up for the wrong goddamn reasons. So now, it appears that the Right is going to do whatever it takes to use government to cram its views and opinions down the throat of every American, and I just don't think that can work. It's also a direct rejection of what our Founders intended, what our Constitution intended.

So, before any individual political issues, as much as I disagree with the Left, I'm going to be in opposition to that. Find a way to fix that first, THEN show the country that a move too far to the Left is a shitty idea, using intelligence and reason and skills of persuasion. Not this, whatever the hell it is.
BULLSHIT

There will be no compromise with Stalinists.

NONE.

Not now, not ever.

Well, when a person is pushed so far, denigrated, ridiculed, and oppressed, they’ll lash out. :dunno:

It’s funny that you use descriptors like “brown shirts” to describe the right, but not the left as well. You seem to want the GOP of old, where republicans had no spine in standing up to democrats in favor of cowing to the left, for peace….Those days I think are gone with this last push by democrats…

If I read this right, you’re calling for republicans to cave….We’re past that, been there, got the t shirt…

Well, when a person is pushed so far, denigrated, ridiculed, and oppressed, they’ll lash out. :dunno:

It’s funny that you use descriptors like “brown shirts” to describe the right, but not the left as well. You seem to want the GOP of old, where republicans had no spine in standing up to democrats in favor of cowing to the left, for peace….Those days I think are gone with this last push by democrats…

If I read this right, you’re calling for republicans to cave….We’re past that, been there, got the t shirt…
When have I ever used the term "brown shirts"? Ever?

And if you really equate "collaboration" with "caving", you're demonstrating my point.

I patiently wrote that post. If it didn't take, it didn't take.

This is correct. ^^^

80% of Republicans and 70% of independents are on this same page right now.

When have I ever used the term "brown shirts"? Ever?

And if you really equate "collaboration" with "caving", you're demonstrating my point.

I patiently wrote that post. If it didn't take, it didn't take.
No, I got your point, and excuse me, I thought you used that term before, I could be wrong…

But I think we’re past collaboration…In order to have that both sides have to want it…They don’t…

No, I got your point, and excuse me, I thought you used that term before, I could be wrong…

But I think we’re past collaboration…In order to have that both sides have to want it…They don’t…
Each end feeds into the other, giving the other all the motivation it needs to get even worse.

I don't know what fixes that, but I'm pretty sure that one-sided authoritarianism (from either end) is not it.

Each end feeds into the other, giving the other all the motivation it needs to get even worse.

I don't know what fixes that, but I'm pretty sure that one-sided authoritarianism (from either end) is not it.
BULLSHIT

The left is abusing the law.

The right isn't.

Well, I’m pretty sure that republicans are fed up with extending a hand, to only get it slapped…

So, maybe it’s time the democrats show something they are willing to offer instead of continual demonization of their opponents.

Well, I’m pretty sure that republicans are fed up with extending a hand, to only get it slapped…

So, maybe it’s time the democrats show something they are willing to offer instead of continual demonization of their opponents.
Demonizing you is our first amendment right, Soy Boy.

Demonizing you is our first amendment right, Soy Boy.
And, calling out you demented idiots that CAN'T think for yourselves, and allowed yourselves to be TAUGHT hatred of yourselves and your own country, is our right too.
You were TAUGHT to be the asshole that you ARE.
Who did this to you?

And, calling out you demented idiots that CAN'T think for yourselves, and allowed yourselves to be TAUGHT hatred of yourselves and your own country, is our right too.
You were TAUGHT to be the asshole that you ARE.
Who did this to you?

Who can't think for themselves? I'm not the moron that believes in fairytales that claim that slavers were champions of liberty and justice. Or that homosexuality is unnatural and sinful because sky daddy said so. 😄 What everyone is taught are values and my values are that bigots and racists should be shamed and ridiculed and minimized until their culture is pushed to extinction. That's the direction I want for my country. I don't care if you're salty about it little bitch. I don't care what you do with your rights. You've already lost. We by passed you bigots. We got to the younger generation. Just not in the way that you think. We got to them in a way that is irreversible. There's a demographic time bomb that's going to go off in this country at some point and it's not too far off. Your political power rests on a foundation of much older and whiter voters and as they die out you're going to watch your margin for victories dwindle and then vanish seemingly over night. Its what is happening right now. You haven't won the popular vote since 2004. Politically and culturally you are already a minority and you haven't even become a demographic minority yet. The only thing keeping you afloat politically is the electoral college and gerrymandered districts but those are bandaides. They're plugs in a leaky dam and you're running out of fingers to plug holes with. 😄

Last edited:
The distinction is private citizen, vs government officials simp.
No one still seriously thinks Republican officials have been trying to reach across the isle to democrats. That ship has sailed. What would we be reaching across the isle for? We have fundamentally different views of the world. We're just going to have to fight it out. Not physically mind you but culturally. There is no compromise between racist and anti- racist or bigots and anti-bigots.

Who can't think for themselves? I'm not the moron that believes in fairytales that claim that slavers were champions of liberty and justice. Or that homosexuality is unnatural and sinful because sky daddy said so. 😄 What everyone is taught are values and my values are that bigots and racists should be shamed and ridiculed and minimized until their culture is pushed to extinction. That's the direction I want for my country. I don't care if you're salty about it little bitch. I don't care what you do with your rights. You've already lost. We by passed you bigots. We got to the younger generation. Just not in the way that you think. We got to them in a way that is irreversible. There's a demographic time bomb that's going to go off in this country at some point and it's not too far off. Your political power rests on a foundation of much older and whiter voters and as they die out you're going to watch your margin for victories dwindle and then vanish seemingly over night. Its what is happening right now. You haven't won the popular vote since 2004. Politically and culturally you are already a minority and you haven't even become a demographic minority yet. The only thing keeping you afloat politically is the electoral college and gerrymandered districts but those are bandaides. They're plugs in a leaky damn and your running out of fingers to plug holes with. 😄
Spoken like a true demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie.
Half-baked intellectual gobbledygook masterbation .
You were TAUGHT to be the ASSHOLE that you are.
Again, who did this to you?

Spoken like a true demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie.
😄

What does this even mean? You can't even define a real enemy. Bigots and racists are real tangible enemies people can observe and identify. What the hell is a demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie? It's a cartoon. Its cosplay.
Half-baked intellectual gobbledygook masterbation .
Intellectual gobbledygook masterbation? You just called me a demented avenger subverted zombie, have some self awerness. 😄 I prefer facts and numbers that are easily verified and looked up. Have you won the popular vote since 2004? Do you know what the popular vote measures? Do you know how to read the latest census? America's demographic future was detailed in its report. Your side deals in demons and zombies and all that hilarious pageantry. I'm talking boring ass numbers that may not seem as symbolically frightening as a zombie but are nonetheless inevitable.
You were TAUGHT to be the ASSHOLE that you are.
Again, who did this to you?
I read books and form my own conclusions. It was the people who believed in fairytales and demons that also tried to teach me that slavers were champions of liberty. That homosexuality was a sin rather than perfectly natural because sky daddy said so. Its critical thinking that allowed me to see the incongruity and falsehoods at the center of these ignorant beliefs.

IDK.....ask Yuri.

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his BALLS, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

The next stage is destabilization. This time, the subverter does not care about your ideas and the patterns of your consumption, whether you eat junk food and get fat and flabby, it doesn’t matter anymore. This time, and it takes only from 2 to 5 years to destabilize a nation, what matters is essentials, the economy, foreign relations, defense systems. And you can see quite clearly that in some areas in such sensitive areas as defense and economy, the influence of Marxist / Leninist ideas in the United States is absolutely fantastic. I could never believe it 14 years ago when I landed in this part of the world that the process will go that fast.

The next stage of course is crisis. It may take only up to 6 weeks to bring a country up to the verge of crisis. You can see them in Central America now.

And after crisis, with a violent change of power, structure and economy, you have a period of so called normalization. It may last indefinitely. Normalization is a cynical expression born from Soviet propaganda. When the Soviet tanks moved into Czechoslovakia in ’68, Comrade Brezhnev said, “Now the situation in brotherly Czechoslovakia is normalized!” This is what will happen in the United States if you allow all these smucks to bring the country to crisis, to promise people all kind of goodies and a paradise on earth, to destabilize your economy, to eliminate the principle of free market competition, and to put a Big Brother government in Washington D.C. With benevolent dictators like Walter Mondale who will promise lots of things, never mind whether the promises are fulfilled or not.

Want to continue to play dumb, or are you just that?

Bumping this post for you, goat fucker.
Yes, you ARE a demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie.
Get well soon.

"Interference"????

ACTUAL communism is COMPLETE state CONTROL and OWNERSHIP of ALL forms production, distribution and property.

So, absolutely NOTHING like we hear from the comical, ignorant HYPERBOLE and PARANOIA of the right wing today.

Holy shit. UNDERSTAND the MEANING of WORDS.
A Communist is a Socialist with a Gun

Forum List

Back