Every Communist Revolution in the 20th Century Required Mass-Murder to Come To Fruition....

Dumbshit, go google yourself.

What a moron.

It's not our responsibility to do your work for you, jackass.

Besides, if you don't know what a commie is you're a dumb shit anyway.
And another one doesn't know.

HSZs9Pz.jpg

Yes. Revolutions ARE bloody affairs

This isn’t that.

This has nothing to do with revolution and nothing to do with communism.

You're the one that doesn't know, shit for brains.

Don't fuck with me boi. I've killed more commies than you have fingers and toes.
The only thing you ever killed were your own brain cells

"You all want to punish one man while ignoring the MILLIONS of true Americans that don't see NOTHNG wrong with MAGA."

Meanwhile you ignore millions more who consider you to be evil pieces of shit. Trump is your new Iraq. Fuck you and everyone like you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This one is extremely angry. I think it’s finally figured out this latest round of TDS brought by Bragga The Hut is another giant nothing burger and it’s been lied to yet again.

79q3vomu4cra1.jpg

last time i checked 74.2 million votes out of 329.5 million population is 23 percent.
13% are illegals /Visa Overstayers / Refugees and felons & parolees and 10% are hardcore anti American Marxists with another 11% being far left / Left Democrats , 12 % are Fence sitter/ Moderate Independents and Socially Liberal / Fiscally Conservative Turd Party leaning types .

Nope. I can never get you guys to provide your own definition, although I've seen some pretty funny ones.

You just spray the word around without appearing to even know what it is.

When you guys can give me a definition, in your own words, you'll get mine. I can do it in one short sentence.

Dodging?
Well, I wasn’t asked, but, if I were to define it off the top of my head it would be from business, to everyday life, top down, centralized government interference.

I'd love for any of you demented subverted demoralized zombies to try to refute ANY of the obvious TRUTH!
Most partisans "think" in the short-term; completely ignoring the history that led us to where we are today.
Humans are fucked up monkeys! Power and control seem to be the primal instinct.
There are those that want freedom , and those that seek obedience.
Same as it ever was.....

Barack Obama in his own words,,,,

He chose to follow Marxist professors, Marxist professors, Marxist professors...

:evil:

Well, I wasn’t asked, but, if I were to define it off the top of my head it would be from business, to everyday life, top down, centralized government interference.
"Interference"????

ACTUAL communism is COMPLETE state CONTROL and OWNERSHIP of ALL forms production, distribution and property.

So, absolutely NOTHING like we hear from the comical, ignorant HYPERBOLE and PARANOIA of the right wing today.

Holy shit. UNDERSTAND the MEANING of WORDS.

"Interference"????

ACTUAL communism is COMPLETE state CONTROL and OWNERSHIP of ALL forms production, distribution and property.

So, absolutely NOTHING like we hear from the comical, ignorant HYPERBOLE and PARANOIA of the right wing today.

Yeah. Like insurrection.

"Interference"????

Do you believe that such a monumental shift in a country’s ideology between self governing freedom to total authoritarian communism would happen like flipping a switch?

I suppose it could in some kind of bloody take over, but we don’t have that. What we have is a slow drip, where individual rights are taken one at a time…Or, at least attempted…Plus, an ever increasing federal government leviathan that under Fed control believes it can force massive change on its own.

Do you believe that such a monumental shift in a country’s ideology between self governing freedom to total authoritarian communism would happen like flipping a switch?

All it takes is one (stolen) election.

I suppose it could in some kind of bloody take over, but we don’t have that. What we have is a slow drip, where individual rights are taken one at a time…Or, at least attempted…Plus, an ever increasing federal government leviathan that under Fed control believes it can force massive change on its own.

The only thing it can do is generate hatred.

Which it is doing with amazing efficiency right now.

There are not enough federales in the whole entire universe to handle the hatred that's being generated right now.

There is ZERO chance this government could stand against 70 million pissed off citizens - 2/3 of whom are armed.

Hey - I keep reminding people - the Stasi files ended up littering the streets of East Berlin. The same thing could happen here. Once people figure out the feds are willing to kill them, there's going to be a lot of dead feds around.

Forum List

Back