Every Communist Revolution in the 20th Century Required Mass-Murder to Come To Fruition....

And I asked you, dodging?
Nope. I can never get you guys to provide your own definition, although I've seen some pretty funny ones.

You just spray the word around without appearing to even know what it is.

When you guys can give me a definition, in your own words, you'll get mine. I can do it in one short sentence.

Dodging?

It's not choosing an enemy, it's recognizing the PARASITE.
It is YOU and the rest of the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies,
Watch your back, Trotsky. They ain't your friends either....
Why would I take advice from an impotent loser who's passively allowing this country to be taken from him? 😄 Keep your counsel you cuck.

Hate to break it to you, but Trump will never be "gone." He broke something off inside you and will be wandering around aimlessly inside your head until the day you die.

He's in there right now, drawing pictures of dicks on the inside of your cranium, and pissing in the dark recesses of your medulla oblongata.

You might believe that Biden has brought you back to some resemblance of "normality", but you're mistaken. You will never ever be normal again.
And here comes the MAGAt sexual fantasies......in a thread that had nothing to do with sexual fantasies.

That's some case of penis envy you have going on there. At what age did you realize you didn't have one and became anxious about it?

You know that Freud considered that in normal female development penis envy transformed into the wish for a man and/or a baby. Too bad that didn't work out for you. But I could manage to find some time on my schedule if you want to give it a try. Or you can just go fuck yourself, either way.

:laughing0301:
And the MAGAt sexual fantasies con-tinue.

Same with"marxism".
Same with "CRT".
Same with "woke".

They come up with (simple) words, throw them around like con-fetti with never a care to actually define them.
"These are not the droids you are looking for"
*waves hand*
:rolleyes:

I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO DEFINE WORDS I ALWAYS USE

:laugh:
Dumbshit, go google yourself.

What a moron.

It's not our responsibility to do your work for you, jackass.

Besides, if you don't know what a commie is you're a dumb shit anyway.

Every communist revolution required the cooperation of the American media and the American government. Mao's revolution in China was made possible by faulty judgements by Secretary/State Gorge Marshall who disarmed the Chinese Nationalists who were loyal to the U.S. during WW2.

The Reality of Red Subversion

The Reality of Red Subversion
The Recent Confirmation of Soviet Espionage in America
STEPHEN J. SNIEGOSKI • SEPTEMBER 1, 2003

"In an apparent effort to illustrate political simple-mindedness, Carroll Quigley derisively wrote in his noted (at least by the John Birch Society) Tragedy and Hope, that the “same groups who were howling about Soviet espionage in 1948-1955 were also claiming that President Roosevelt expected and wanted Pearl Harbor.”[1] In a previous contribution to The Occidental Quarterly, I dealt with the latter; here I will do some “howling” about the former. According to what until recently has passed as conventional wisdom for the liberal establishment, America in the late 1940s and early 1950s was gripped by a terrible Red scare, a period of anti-Communist hysteria and witch hunts. Malicious “red-baiters” slandered innocent liberals as Communists in order to destroy the reforms of the New Deal and impede peace with the Soviet Union. At most, some of the more “anti-Communist” liberals would concede that there may have been a few Communist subversives, but nothing to justify the terrible anti-Communist overreaction, above all the antics of the demagogic Joe McCarthy. From the 1960s through the 1980s, one of the strongest taboos in American political discourse was the subject of Soviet influence within the United States.

During the 1990s, the release of the Venona documents (see p. 49) by the U.S. government and the partial opening of the Soviet archives forced establishment minds to a reconsideration. Yes, Virginia, there really were Communist spies in the United States during the so-called “McCarthy era.” In fact, it now appears that even the slandered and smeared “red-baiters” of the period were unaware of just how far Soviet Communist subversion had penetrated. It must be added that even during the period of the so-called “witch hunt” there was more than enough evidence to prove the reality of Soviet Communist spying to any objective person. But, of course, if one is going to pass for an “educated,” “respectable” person, objective thinking must be eschewed—it’s simply not a Darwinian survival trait in modern America.

From Lenin onward Soviet Communist leaders have preached the necessity of underground activities, with foreign governments the key target for infiltration. The evidence for this from many countries is overwhelming. Communists in government engaged in espionage and acted to influence policy in a pro-Soviet direction. Many of the individuals engaged in these activities were Communist Party members; others were fellow travelers, who despite their lack of party discipline, sought to advance the interests of Soviet Communism."

And, here we are today! Ain't it grand, macadoodle?????

Forum List

Back