Every Classroom Should Have Heavily Armed Teachers In It

Given the leftist bent of the majority of teachers these days I would prefer a professional civil security force but unless you control movement you may as well not bother with either. Teachers are there to teach, not provide security.

I also believe that smaller schools should also be looked at with a eye towards security. Some people here talk about not wanting schools to be like prisons.....

Well other than the lack of security they already are with a average of around 600 students per school with many "mega schools" with thousands.

The same thing has been done with prisons with the 1200 man prison the norm now to keep costs down. Just like the older 200-300 man prisons the "neighborhood school" died as a result.

Exactly my point. Parents are the best first responders in some cases. They know the layout of the school, and they are motivated by love for their children.

Cops are not superman, and many are cowards. There are many ways to deal with violent people.

Use ALL of them.
but you do understand the conundrum some find themselves in of spending their whole life trashing public education and teachers for their own ideological gripes -- while at the same time urging us to empower those teachers with weapons in the class room...

It's almost like people with that opinion are full of shit...

but you do understand the conundrum some find themselves in of spending their whole life trashing public education and teachers for their own ideological gripes -- while at the same time urging us to empower those teachers with weapons in the class room...

It's almost like people with that opinion are full of shit...

No, I find teachers who are grooming kids to be disgusting. I have no problem separating good, caring teachers, from pedophiles.

We Americans love our band aids.

"Put heavily-armed guards in our schools!" - So they switch to churches
"Put heavily-armed guards in our churches!" - So they switch to sporting events
"Put heavily-armed guards in our sporting events!" - So they switch to malls

America becomes a fucking prison, because we're so fucking intellectually lazy.

We're afraid to address the reasons behind our problems because that would take too much fucking work. And we might actually have to work together to fix them, horror of horrors. We can no longer do THAT. NO WAY. MY TRIBE IS TOO SMART FOR THE OTHER TRIBE.
You're not an American, you're a lying commie traitor that should be hanged.

No, I find teachers who are grooming kids to be disgusting. I have no problem separating good, caring teachers, from pedophiles.
Teachers are not grooming kids.....

But I tell you what....when you can show me all of the droves of teachers being sent to prison for grooming kids -- because there must be hundreds of thousands, if you let conservatives tell it -- then we can worry about "arming the good teachers" that are left...

Because how can you know if a teacher is grooming the kids?? By looking at them?

How do we know the teachers in Robb Elementary were not grooming kids??

Teachers are not grooming kids.....

But I tell you what....when you can show me all of the droves of teachers being sent to prison for grooming kids -- because there must be hundreds of thousands, if you let conservatives tell it -- then we can worry about "arming the good teachers" that are left...

Some sure as fuck are.

No teacher should ever talk about their sex life with young children. Period.

Those that do ARE pedophiles.

"Hours after Texas’ deadliest school shooting at an elementary school in Uvalde, state Republicans called for efforts to harden schools and arm more teachers. “We can’t stop bad people from doing bad things,” Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said on Fox News. “We can potentially arm and prepare and train teachers and other administrators to respond quickly. That, in my opinion, is the best answer.” There’s no assurance that an employee with a handgun can halt a school shooting.

For instance, during the 2018 school shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida, an armed school resource officer never went inside the high school or attempted to engage the gunman during the attack. Reports are circulating that a school police officer was on campus at Robb Elementary on Tuesday. The officer exchanged gunfire with the shooter and was shot and injured."

Fact of the matter is, arming teachers is the most effective way at stopping the next school shooter....Yea, yea, I know...we have been busy demonizing public schools and teachers and accusing them of indoctrinating our kids and forcing kids to be trans and teaching them CRT -- but that was just political hyperbole, so put that aside for now.... Truth is, we can't trust teachers to not force our kids to be gay -- but we can totally trust them to carry a Glock 9mm on their hip during finger paints time.. Matter of fact, hand guns aren't enough....we need them to be armed to the T -- so it is vital they have either AR's or AK's in order to more effectively stop a mass shooter...that is why the officers that first engaged with the Uvalde shooter failed...Not enough firepower....They had a chance to stop the shooter before he even started -- and they failed....if they were armed with a grenade launcher, they could have blown up the truck the shooter was in a long time ago...

Which brings me to another point....why aren't we training these so-called professional law enforcement officers better? As more information has come out, we are hearing that the police waited over 40 minutes before they entered the school...that is 40 mins of time for this demon to murder 21 people....with a weapon that does so much damage that parents had to submit DNA samples and wait the longest fucking wait of their lives --- just to find out if it was their child or not.....

“Go in there! Go in there!” nearby women shouted at the officers soon after the attack began, said Juan Carranza, 24, Javier Cazares, whose fourth grade daughter, Jacklyn Cazares, was killed in the attack, said “Let’s just rush in because the cops aren’t doing anything like they are supposed to -- “They were unprepared,” he added."

Apparently, police waited up to 40 minutes or more before entering the school because they were waiting on a tactical team to show up....why waste SWAT's time when you could have an armed teacher in the classroom instead? That armed teacher and other armed teachers from other classrooms could have done a far better job than well-trained tactical SWAT units....as long as you are willing to overlook the fact they are teaching our kids to have gay sex orgies in the class and indoctrinating them with CRT and stuff...
Law enforcement had an opportunity to stop him and failed. You think teachers will stop him? That's pretty dumb. Nothing short of the military in every school would stop these killers. Or I guess we could stop selling really dangerous weapons to any ahole. This shooter with no training who just bought his gun 2 weeks ago had a shootout with 3 officers before he killed children. Tell me why the officers didn't stop him?

Law enforcement had an opportunity to stop him and failed. You think teachers will stop him? That's pretty dumb. Nothing short of the military in every school would stop these killers. Or I guess we could stop selling really dangerous weapons to any ahole. This shooter with no training who just bought his gun 2 weeks ago had a shootout with 3 officers before he killed children. Tell me why the officers didn't stop him?

Yeah, they will. Only idiots like you think that they won't.

Some sure as fuck are.

No teacher should ever talk about their sex life with young children. Period.

Those that do ARE pedophiles.
And when those people are caught being pedophiles, they should go to jail...

Just like with any other profession...

Like say, a church...which does more grooming than a school can ever do....

"In a 288-page blockbuster investigative report released Sunday by the Southern Baptist Convention detailing widespread allegations of sexual misconduct among named clergy and a cover-up involving the upper echelons of the Southern Baptist Convention."

This report just came out this week...and not a peep from all of the QAnon "save the children" types....Why is that??

If there was a report released by any public school district in America about teachers sexually assaulting kids and the district covering it up....you folks will be demanding public schools be shut down permanently....so yea, seems full of shit to me...

armed-israel-1.jpg

How many mass school shootings in Israel?

ARM THE GOD DAMN SCHOOLS!!!!

F090826GE02-1024x640.jpg

Last edited:
I also like to remind everyone that every year -- teachers are having to beg and borrow just to get fucking school supplies for their kids

But suddenly, we will make sure to find them the money to be armed in every classroom?? Priorities are all fucked up in this country....

The belief that there is some vast conspiracy of public schools being used to groom kids for pedophiles is based in 100000% bullshit...

It's funny too..because I just posted a report by the Southern Baptist Convention -- (one of the largest religious organizations in the US) -- detailing pastors grooming children and churches covering it up....but dic suckers like you remain silent about it...

But if you believe thousands of teachers are grooming kids..why do you want them to be armed too?

The belief that there is some vast conspiracy of public schools being used to groom kids for pedophiles is based in 100000% bullshit...

It's funny too..because I just posted a report by the Southern Baptist Convention -- (one of the largest religious organizations in the US) -- detailing pastors grooming children and churches covering it up....but dic suckers like you remain silent about it...

But if you believe thousands of teachers are grooming kids..why do you want them to be armed too?
Never said that liar.

I also like to remind everyone that every year -- teachers are having to beg and borrow just to get fucking school supplies for their kids

But suddenly, we will make sure to find them the money to be armed in every classroom?? Priorities are all fucked up in this country....
Parents need to supply them, commie.

Yes, our gun control laws should be more like Israel....

We don't have to change a single US gun law to train and arm faculty at schools.

Israel hasn't had a single mass school shooting, the US has had dozens.

They're doing something right. We're doing something wrong. They have armed faculty, we do not.

Any questions?

Parents need to supply them, commie.
No, that is not how school supplies work...

Because among those supplies are students having share books, equipment, or straight up going without....

But I am glad that you are more than OK with poor kids being treated worse than others..that is a Conservative requirement....which is why when you folks claim to be so pro-life and for children, you are being full of shit...

We don't have to change a single US gun law to train and arm faculty at schools.

Israel hasn't had a single mass school shooting, the US has had dozens.

They're doing something right. We're doing something wrong. They have armed faculty, we do not.

Any questions?
Australia hasn't either......not since they change their gun laws....

And there was a mass shooting in Israel a couple of months ago...

But go ahead and move those goal posts tho...most conservatives do when they previous bullshit gets destroyed...

Forum List

Back