Every Classroom Should Have Heavily Armed Teachers In It

You are going to make this a fucking race issue?

Are you upset it wasn’t Black kids that were not killed?

The kids and adults skin were not dark enough for you?

You are nothing but trash and I hope someone give you what you deserve you loser!
Well.....you do understand that when the governor of Texas goes "What About Chicago" to deflect from criticisms around the school shooting in his state....that was making it about race...

So....it must mean that there is something wrong with blacks, or why go "what about Chicago" like its an instant get out of jail free card to avoid discussions......

Seems after Covid and the year of distance learning. Is the traditional schooling of kids in large locked warehouses even necessary anymore?
Yes, in person school with other kids is very necessary.....

But the idea that they have to be large warehouses is a false choice...

Since no one attacks mega-churches as being large warehouses as if that is some negative indictment on in person churches in general...

Well.....you do understand that when the governor of Texas goes "What About Chicago" to deflect from criticisms around the school shooting in his state....that was making it about race...

So....it must mean that there is something wrong with blacks, or why go "what about Chicago" like its an instant get out of jail free card to avoid discussions......
Chicago isn’t all Black City nimrod!

Look up the fucking Stats and get back to me because the Governor is a race baiting idiot like you!

Of course candycorn will now explain what is so funny?

Maybe she get off on the killings and wore a cheerleading uniform in the memory of her new love and hero?
Just clutch your pearls and faint already....
Gw3Ug.jpg

I know many public school teachers.

Most of them I wouldn't trust with a sharpened pencil much less a firearm. The schoolteacher are idiot savant who are masters at the rules for public education but have difficulty tying shoes. So they wear slip on shoes.

It's just the way things have evolved.

Soooooo, if they are so bad....why allow them to teach in the first place?

America is a stupid nation, I think intelligent people have to face that fact. Read the idiotic online solutions for instance. Americans are stupid because they are guided by ideology and not reason. The lack today of a good education is part of that fact. Private schools, especially so called religious are not balanced when it comes to analysis of tough issues. Another source of stupidity is media platforms like Fox, OAN, and Newsmax, as well as thousands of online sites. Yesterday Eric Bolling on Newsmax is making faces while our democratically elected president is talking about another unnecessary mass killing of children. Unreal that this idiot is on our TVs today. OAN is just as stupid they were still talking about Hunter Biden. When a gun sales company organization manages the mind of so many Americans there is little chance humanity will survive.

"Fourteen-year-old boys are not part of a well-regulated militia. Members of wacky religious cults are not part of a well-regulated militia. Permitting unregulated citizens to have guns is destroying the security of this free state." Molly Ivins

'Kurt Vonnegut Really, Really Hated Guns'

"Guns in civilian hands, whether accidental or on purpose, kill so many of us day after day."

And:

'School Shootings by Country 2022'

United States 288
Mexico 8
South Africa 6
India 5
Nigeria 4
Pakistan 4
Afghanistan 3
Canada 2
France 2
Brazil 2
Estonia 1
Hungary 1

rest at link:

Soooooo, if they are so bad....why allow them to teach in the first place?
Being a crack special forces commando was never a requirement for being a teacher, you do understand that right??
When my good friend won teacher of the year this year...she didn't win based on her ability to kill a mass shooter....she won it based on her ability to teach....and she won this in Texas by the way...

281551612_5452672611432786_2321004708895672634_n.jpg

Being a crack special forces commando was never a requirement for being a teacher, you do understand that right??
When my good friend won teacher of the year this year...she didn't win based on her ability to kill a mass shooter....she won it based on her ability to teach....and she won this in Texas by the way...

View attachment 649901
Then get down here and show us how it is done or does it have to be Blacks for you to care about?

Great come back…

Couldn’t even refute what I wrote about the reality of Chicago isn’t all Black nor that you and the worthless Governor of Texas are race baiting whores!

Nice come back you pathetic asshole.
the way points go over your head is mainly the reason why i will keep clowning your hypersensitive ass200.gif A tissue for your issue

View attachment 649901

Good for her. That is truly awesome. However, in case after case, after case, when teachers have been faced with these situations they have ALL responded heroically.

I find it disgusting that politicians will prevent teachers who wish to be armed to be able to at least try and stop these evil creatures.

Don't you?

the way points go over your head is mainly the reason why i will keep clowning your hypersensitive assView attachment 649902 A tissue for your issue
You ain’t clowning no one loser and you are no one in life.

Have your friend read what you wrote and seeing you put her picture on here I will send her a link and show her and then ask her how she feels about her friend mocking the killings of teachers and students…

Thank you for that one great piece of information!

View attachment 649901
I wonder how your friend will feel when she see her name on a board with race baiters like yourself and racists?

Will she call you ever again?

Will you apologize and say “ I was out of line but Bruce pissed me off “?

What will you do Biffy?

Good for her. That is truly awesome. However, in case after case, after case, when teachers have been faced with these situations they have ALL responded heroically.

I find it disgusting that politicians will prevent teachers who wish to be armed to be able to at least try and stop these evil creatures.

Don't you?
Did you see the video I posted of cops stopping parents from going in to protect their own kids??

While they waited 40 minutes for law enforcement to finally go in??

By the way, in Texas......teachers can already carry guns in school....I believe since 2018....over 172 school districts in Texas allow for school staff to carry guns...Assuming that Uvalde is supposed to be a red county....are they one of those schools?

Maybe a teacher who was armed would have done better than the 2 cops outside who failed to stop the shooter....

You ain’t clowning no one loser and you are no one in life.

Have your friend read what you wrote and seeing you put her picture on here I will send her a link and show her and then ask her how she feels about her friend mocking the killings of teachers and students…

Thank you for that one great piece of information!
She is the one who gave me the picture to post in here..dumb ass.....

You are just too much of a moron to understand the point....and therefore, I will keep clowning you because I could give A SINGLE FUCK now if you get the point

Did you see the video I posted of cops stopping parents from going in to protect their own kids??

By the way, in Texas......teachers can already carry guns in school....I believe since 2018....over 172 school districts in Texas allow for school staff to carry guns...Assuming that Uvalde is supposed to be a red county....are they one of those schools?

Maybe a teacher who was armed would have done better than the 2 cops outside who failed to stop the shooter....
Instead of bashing the cops and teachers and the parents why don’t you do something with your life!

She is the one who gave me the picture to post in here..dumb ass.....

You are just too much of a moron to understand the point....and therefore, I will keep clowning you because I could give A SINGLE FUCK now if you get the point
Sure she did!

She isn’t a member of the board and you violated board rules by posting her picture.

I will send your rants about teachers and kids being killed get you off and how you used her name and picture to defend your comments and will send it to the school because I am guessing you are an educator and I believe I know who you are!

Exactly my point. Parents are the best first responders in some cases. They know the layout of the school, and they are motivated by love for their children.

Cops are not superman, and many are cowards. There are many ways to deal with violent people.

Use ALL of them.

Forum List

Back