Ever notice that the left must resort to FORCE for everything?

Imagine the extreme level of self-inflated view one must have to say “I have my own opinion on the definition of words”. Yeah - uh - there is a reason dictionaries are published. :lmao:
when one lets you know its his opinion....
...then one is clearly suffering from a self-inflated view.
like the old saying says....opinions are like assholes,everyone has one....even you,so i guess you are just as inflated with shit like everyone else is.......
Is it your opinion that you are also the legally sitting U.S. president? :laugh:

Imagine the extreme level of self-inflated view one must have to say “I have my own opinion on the definition of words”. Yeah - uh - there is a reason dictionaries are published. :lmao:
when one lets you know its his opinion....
...then one is clearly suffering from a self-inflated view.
like the old saying says....opinions are like assholes,everyone has one....even you,so i guess you are just as inflated with shit like everyone else is.......
Is it your opinion that you are also the legally sitting U.S. president? :laugh:
is it your opinion that you are a patriot?....

No. Like the definition of words - that is a fact.
so your not a patriot you just like the word?....well lots of you far righties are like that.....phony patriots....
And words have no meaning to progressives. All lefties are like that. You proved it once again.

so your not a patriot you just like the word?....well lots of you far righties are like that.....phony patriots....
And words have no meaning to progressives. All lefties are like that. You proved it once again.
yea im a lefty...your good buddy dean would laugh at that one....lol....

You certainly act like one with your “words have no meaning and I’m so important I get to create my own definition for them” attitude. Well, that and your hate for conservatives who reject control over others.

You certainly act like one with your “words have no meaning and I’m so important I get to create my own definition for them” attitude. Well, that and your hate for conservatives who reject control over others.
you are sounding as stupid as your good buddy shootspeedos....we are talking about one thing i said about "far righties" and you are saying im saying "words' have no meaning.....and my hate for conservatives who reject control over others?....no i have no love for righties like you who try to control what others think,like what you are trying to do in this thread....you are a true far righty or you would not be getting so upset about what i have said about you dipshits.....patriot my ass....you are just another phony one...

The left abhors liberty. They always have and they always will. Their ideology and their ideas are so awful - they can’t get anyone to voluntarily enter into agreement with them of their own free will. Social Security requires force. Medicare requires force. Obamacare requires force. Even their unions require force.

That’s how you know the left is on the wrong side of history. The worst events in history have all been done by force (the Holocaust, slavery, rape, etc.).

Hospital Workers Want to Throw Off a Union They Never Wanted to Join

I remember when all the smoking ban stuff was going on. We had hospital administrators show up to the city council meetings telling the Board Members that they needed the Council to ban smoking at hospital grounds because they were not willing to do it on their own because they would lose nurses, staff and patients to the ones that did not ban.

So yes, they require force to do what they feel is the "right thing"

One of the hallmarks of fascism is the state forcing citizens to perpetuate a lie and promote propaganda. And that is exactly what the left is doing in this country. It is a scientific, biological fact that a man is a “he” and a woman is a “she”.

Here is the left working hard to implement significant criminal punishments for anyone simply accepting biology, science, and fact.

In the Pronoun Wars, Be Thankful for the Founding Fathers

Fascism in its purest form...
Campus Reform posted audio footage of an in-class rant by a sociology professor at the University of California, Merced, in which he said he would never debate conservative commentator Ben Shapiro — but did offer to fight him.

“Y’all think I wouldn’t enjoy ripping this fool’s shoulder out of his socket? Oh my God, y’all don’t know. Y’all don’t know,” lecturer Fernando Cortes Chirino can be heard saying.
Like all progressives, this facist refuses to debate because the left has been so thoroughly and so soundly defeated on the battlefield of ideas. So instead he wants to resort to force and violence.

Listen: California professor refuses to debate Ben Shapiro — but would like to fight him

Forum List

Back