Ever notice that the left must resort to FORCE for everything?

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The left abhors liberty. They always have and they always will. Their ideology and their ideas are so awful - they canā€™t get anyone to voluntarily enter into agreement with them of their own free will. Social Security requires force. Medicare requires force. Obamacare requires force. Even their unions require force.

Thatā€™s how you know the left is on the wrong side of history. The worst events in history have all been done by force (the Holocaust, slavery, rape, etc.).

Hospital Workers Want to Throw Off a Union They Never Wanted to Join

Itā€™s true. The left believes that they know how everyone should think and act. They donā€™t think twice about using the power of government (force) to get people to live and act how they want to.

Itā€™s true. The left believes that they know how everyone should think and act. They donā€™t think twice about using the power of government (force) to get people to live and act how they want to.
sit down pred i have news for you.....the right also think they know how everyone should think and act.....yea i know, i was shocked too.....

Threads like this are how righties justify their regular excursions away from heterosexuality. It wasn't their fault! The leftists made them embrace teh gay!

As long as we're on the subject of the Left, a couple quotes from Karl Marx would be in order:

"Communists disdain to conceal their views and aims. They openly declare that their ends can only be attained by the forcible overthrow of all existing social conditions."

"The arming of the whole proletariat with rifles, guns, and ammunition should be carried out at once [and] the workers must ... organize themselves into an independent guard, with their own chiefs and general staff. ... [The aim is] that the bourgeois democratic Government not only immediately loses all backing among the workers, but from the commencement finds itself under the supervision and threats of authorities behind whom stands the entire mass of the working class. ...As soon as the new Government is established they will commence to fight the workers. In order that this party (i.e., the democrats) whose betrayal of the workers will begin with the first hour of victory, should be frustrated in its nefarious work, it is necessary to organize and arm the proletariat."

Marx and Engels on Terror Quotations

sit down pred i have news for you.....the right also think they know how everyone should think and act.....yea i know, i was shocked too.....

The religious right yes, but they are a small group, and they want to control our morals. The entire left thinks they should control everything, including thought and speech.

The religious right yes, but they are a small group, and they want to control our morals. The entire left thinks they should control everything, including thought and speech.
not just the religious right.....the whole far right....and as far as the left goes,the far left is the guilty party on that side...i know and have met to many "normal" people on both sides who can give a rats ass about what you believe,but just keep it to yourself and dont try and drag everyone else into your world...

not just the religious right.....the whole far right...
The ā€œfar rightā€ is made up of libertarians, Sovereign Citizens, and anarchists. Three groups which literally have 0 desire to control anyone.

Your post here could not be more inaccurate HD.

The reich wants to control so bad they use Goebbels method to attain compliance. You can see it plainly by reading the reich wingers here.

The ā€œfar rightā€ is made up of libertarians, Sovereign Citizens, and anarchists. Three groups which literally have 0 desire to control anyone.

there are more than just those [email protected] definition of the far right is the same for the far left.......many of them are just as destructive for this country as their cousins on the far left are....both have the same mantra..."if you dont like what we like,if you dont believe in what we believe in,then fuck you".....they both want to control how you think and act....

there are more than just those [email protected] definition of the far right is the same for the far left.......many of them are just as destructive for this country as their cousins on the far left are....both have the same mantra..."if you dont like what we like,if you dont believe in what we believe in,then fuck you".....they both want to control how you think and act....
Thatā€™s not the ā€œfar leftā€ HD. Thatā€™s the middle-left Republican RINOā€™s.

Thatā€™s not the ā€œfar leftā€ HD. Thatā€™s the middle-left Republican RINOā€™s.
yea sure it is.....a middle of the road person has that attitude...thanks for the laugh....

yea sure it is.....a middle of the road person has that attitude...thanks for the laugh....
You know Iā€™m correct. :dunno:

There is no such thing as a libertarian who wants to control others. The desire to control doesnā€™t kick in until you go left of center. Itā€™s just a fact.

You know Iā€™m correct. :dunno:

There is no such thing as a libertarian who wants to control others. The desire to control doesnā€™t kick in until you go left of center. Itā€™s just a fact.
no i dont...i think you are wrong...i gave you my definition of far right and left....if you dont agree with that,you just might be one of them....mmmm?

Ever notice that the left must resort to FORCE for everything?

violence and extortion

are two of their favorite tools

The left abhors liberty. They always have and they always will. Their ideology and their ideas are so awful - they canā€™t get anyone to voluntarily enter into agreement with them of their own free will. Social Security requires force. Medicare requires force. Obamacare requires force. Even their unions require force.Thatā€™s how you know the left is on the wrong side of history. The worst events in history have all been done by force (the Holocaust, slavery, rape, etc.).Hospital Workers Want to Throw Off a Union They Never Wanted to Join
`
`

The left depends on "Force of Law". The right depends on "Force of Firearms."

No, the left writes their own ā€˜lawā€™ and forgoe the written.
The left abhors liberty. They always have and they always will. Their ideology and their ideas are so awful - they canā€™t get anyone to voluntarily enter into agreement with them of their own free will. Social Security requires force. Medicare requires force. Obamacare requires force. Even their unions require force.Thatā€™s how you know the left is on the wrong side of history. The worst events in history have all been done by force (the Holocaust, slavery, rape, etc.).Hospital Workers Want to Throw Off a Union They Never Wanted to Join
`
`

The left depends on "Force of Law". The right depends on "Force of Firearms."

The left abhors liberty. They always have and they always will. Their ideology and their ideas are so awful - they canā€™t get anyone to voluntarily enter into agreement with them of their own free will. Social Security requires force. Medicare requires force. Obamacare requires force. Even their unions require force.

Thatā€™s how you know the left is on the wrong side of history. The worst events in history have all been done by force (the Holocaust, slavery, rape, etc.).

Hospital Workers Want to Throw Off a Union They Never Wanted to Join
It is a power available to employers.

Forum List

Back