Ever Notice How Slow Lefties Are???

Perhaps it something that shouldn't be forgotten, like Fast and Furious, a scandal not yet solved; Solyndra mess that cost the Us $504 million; the slow response and blaming of the Gulf oil spill that could have been dealt with better if we had had a real leader; the poor vetting of a senator who had ties to Rev. Wright, Bill Ayers and did nothing but vote "present,"

Some things just should not be forgotten...

and an economy that is still in the toilet, 2 creditdowngrades, the firsst in history; 41 months of unemployment above 8 percent....

how quick did you dupes drop the F and F bullshit when the facts came out?

Oh believe me...NOBODY has dropped that! That one is still at the top of our list...just wait!

Leftists fancy themselves "smarter" than everyone else, yet the problem is, it's all self-proclaimed. reality however, doesn't support their assertions. Their very belief system is counter to human nature, it seeks to not elevate, but tear down those who excel. It assumes that we are all the same, not that we all have the same rights, but that we are all part of a collective that must guarantee no one achieves more than another and if they do, we must tear them down.

It's asinine.

This is a weeks old worn out topic that this guy is now starting a new thread on...

...speaking of slow...

It was an example I THOUGHT everyone could wrap their tiny minds around and understand.

You and Wingy are apparently set on proving me wrong.

Forum List

Back