Ever been pissed off at the DMV?

Searcher44

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2015
Vancouver, British Columbia
Up here a visit to the Motor Vehicle Branch can be one of life's most frustrating experiences. If you're trying to get something done during lunch break it can make you want to smack someone. Never drove me quite this crazy tho.

Lucky she didn't get shot.
And why didn't any of the bystanders offer to help the officer?

Absolutely insane!! Goes to show how the younger generation has zero respect for authority.

He was kind to the gal.

Most of officers would have punched her in the face, hard.

Up here a visit to the Motor Vehicle Branch can be one of life's most frustrating experiences. If you're trying to get something done during lunch break it can make you want to smack someone. Never drove me quite this crazy tho.

Lucky she didn't get shot.

DOH!!!

it's the DMV

Why no help? It was the show, man. If you are at the DMV, watching a stupid stoned girl act up and get whacked by a cop is good stuff.

The last time I went to the DMV I registered my car in California from Nevada. It was a bit curious. In a city the size and diversity of Los Angeles, what are the odds that the DMV would not have a single white person working there?

I got a semi interested Asian woman who took care of the paperwork. She told me that when I got my California plates, bring the Nevada ones back and leave them. No appointnent. Don't need to talk to anyone, just walk in, leave the plates at the front desk and I'm done.

I tried to do that. I walked in, license plates in hand. The young black girl at the front desk went berserk. White people have to wait in line like everyone else. No. I don't. I don't need to see anyone. Just drop these off. She's still running her pillow lips. Security comes over because the bitch is screaming. I explain to the security guy that I'm just dropping off license plates. He tells me to wait in line. No sucker, drop means DROP. I threw them on the floor and walked out.

The last time I went to the DMV I registered my car in California from Nevada. It was a bit curious. In a city the size and diversity of Los Angeles, what are the odds that the DMV would not have a single white person working there?

I got a semi interested Asian woman who took care of the paperwork. She told me that when I got my California plates, bring the Nevada ones back and leave them. No appointnent. Don't need to talk to anyone, just walk in, leave the plates at the front desk and I'm done.

I tried to do that. I walked in, license plates in hand. The young black girl at the front desk went berserk. White people have to wait in line like everyone else. No. I don't. I don't need to see anyone. Just drop these off. She's still running her pillow lips. Security comes over because the bitch is screaming. I explain to the security guy that I'm just dropping off license plates. He tells me to wait in line. No sucker, drop means DROP. I threw them on the floor and walked out.

"Pillow Lips"? Fuck you asshole I hope you spend hell in an eternal DMV lineup.

"Pillow Lips"? Fuck you asshole I hope you spend hell in an eternal DMV lineup.
What do you call them? I've heard liver lips but that's insulting.

Forum List

Back