Even Trump's own staff is questioning his mental stabilty

There are leaks coming out of the White House faster than any I can remember. This is how we found out that Steve Bannon wrote his own Executive Order to put himself on the National Security Counsel, handed it to Trump, and then without reading it sufficiently, signed it. Later on when Trump was told what he signed it was reported he was furious.

Newer leaks from Trump's own staff are saying they're questioning his fitness to be president with his increasingly erratic behavior.

And then there's this:
"I’ve been in this town for 26 years. I have never seen anything like this. I genuinely do not think this is a mentally healthy president. "Eliot Cohen, former State Department official under George W. Bush

Leaks Suggest Trump's Own Team Is Alarmed By His Conduct | The Huffington Post
Spam bot.

Ignore list.

There are leaks coming out of the White House faster than any I can remember. This is how we found out that Steve Bannon wrote his own Executive Order to put himself on the National Security Counsel, handed it to Trump, and then without reading it sufficiently, signed it. Later on when Trump was told what he signed it was reported he was furious.

Newer leaks from Trump's own staff are saying they're questioning his fitness to be president with his increasingly erratic behavior.

And then there's this:
"I’ve been in this town for 26 years. I have never seen anything like this. I genuinely do not think this is a mentally healthy president. "Eliot Cohen, former State Department official under George W. Bush

Fake news.

This is so funny. Anything damning to your Doofus in Chief is called " fake news." Trump got his start in politics being the main purveyor of fake news with his racist lie that Obama wasn't born in America..and continued that lie for 5 years.

The narrative that Obama wasn't born in America wasn't started by Donald Trump...it was started by Barack Obama himself when he lied on college admissions about where he was born. Calling someone a "racist" because they call attention to the fact that you lied about your country of origin is laughable. It's like saying you obviously hate Native Americans if you call out Elizabeth Warren on her lies about being an Indian!
Liar. Of course you have no proof of your lie. That lie has been debunked a 1000 times.
Even after Obama humiliated trump by showing him and the nation his birth certificate.
This rumor started by a volunteer in the HRC campaign and when Hillary found out about it she was swiftly fired.
THIS has been documented by not only the Clinton campaign but by Fact Check.org. But we all know facts mean nothing to you. If you ever used them you'd be thrown out of the DT fan club.
No matter WHERE the lie started Trump used that lie to start his political career and used it for 5 full years.
UNTIL his advisers knew it was starting to hurt him politically then that absurd photo op when the Doofus uttered a 30 sec statement that Obama WAS born in America. Did you already forget that bit of inconvenient information?
So are you calling Trump a liar when he said Obama was born in America?

What I'm "saying" is that you can trace the origin of the confusion about where Obama was born to things that Obama himself did.
Bullshit. But nice try to walk back your lie.

What have I walked back? I simply pointed out that the origins of the whole tempest in a teapot about where Barack Obama was born...isn't Donald Trump but Barack Obama himself! What people saw as proof that Barry was born elsewhere was actually proof that Barry was more than willing to lie about being born elsewhere if it helped him get into colleges or get financial aid. That's the reason Obama doesn't want his college records released. It would show he gamed the system.

That's been posted and debunked. Look asshole, you are obviously a sock or being paid to spam our board. People don't join a forum and immediately launch into full spew mode. We've seen all this bullshit before, you haven't even read anything here.
Just because you're getting your ass handed to you doesn't make me a paid sok.
I've been on various political forums for 15 years. This is my first time here.
How would a new member not be considered a sok in your delusional brain.
I retired early because I invested well and I don't need anyone to pay me to post anywhere.
So stick that up your fat ass.

This is so funny. Anything damning to your Doofus in Chief is called " fake news." Trump got his start in politics being the main purveyor of fake news with his racist lie that Obama wasn't born in America..and continued that lie for 5 years.

The narrative that Obama wasn't born in America wasn't started by Donald Trump...it was started by Barack Obama himself when he lied on college admissions about where he was born. Calling someone a "racist" because they call attention to the fact that you lied about your country of origin is laughable. It's like saying you obviously hate Native Americans if you call out Elizabeth Warren on her lies about being an Indian!
Liar. Of course you have no proof of your lie. That lie has been debunked a 1000 times.
Even after Obama humiliated trump by showing him and the nation his birth certificate.
This rumor started by a volunteer in the HRC campaign and when Hillary found out about it she was swiftly fired.
THIS has been documented by not only the Clinton campaign but by Fact Check.org. But we all know facts mean nothing to you. If you ever used them you'd be thrown out of the DT fan club.
No matter WHERE the lie started Trump used that lie to start his political career and used it for 5 full years.
UNTIL his advisers knew it was starting to hurt him politically then that absurd photo op when the Doofus uttered a 30 sec statement that Obama WAS born in America. Did you already forget that bit of inconvenient information?

What I'm "saying" is that you can trace the origin of the confusion about where Obama was born to things that Obama himself did.

What have I walked back? I simply pointed out that the origins of the whole tempest in a teapot about where Barack Obama was born...isn't Donald Trump but Barack Obama himself! What people saw as proof that Barry was born elsewhere was actually proof that Barry was more than willing to lie about being born elsewhere if it helped him get into colleges or get financial aid. That's the reason Obama doesn't want his college records released. It would show he gamed the system.
So now you deflected to college records. Lol
You didn't answer my question. Was Trump lying when he had that 30 sec photo op and said Obama was born in America?
You're really in a bind now aren't you. Roflmao
And talk about releasing records stay current. Why is Trump afraid to release his tax returns? He already lied about that too saying he can't because of his audit. Any accountant will tell you that's a lie.

what a bunch of BS.

but it's so cute that you parrot whatever your orange sociopath leader feeds you

That's been posted and debunked. Look asshole, you are obviously a sock or being paid to spam our board. People don't join a forum and immediately launch into full spew mode. We've seen all this bullshit before, you haven't even read anything here.
Just because you're getting your ass handed to you doesn't make me a paid sok.
I've been on various political forums for 15 years. This is my first time here.
How would a new member not be considered a sok in your delusional brain.
I retired early because I invested well and I don't need anyone to pay me to post anywhere.
So stick that up your fat ass.
That sounds VERY familiar, Mr. Sockpuppet. Fat ass? You are projecting. And pounding your little pudding isn't winning. You are reposting topics already through the mill so you're spamming regardless...

I want him to fix this nation. I think he's doing it.

MAGA!
Like having a bonified racist as his Attorney General?
Like nominating Pruitt for the EPA who doesn't believe in clean air and water ?
And he's sued the EPA 14 times on that very matter.
Like Nominating Mr. Oops Perry for the Dept of Energy with his degree in Animal Husbandtry? The head of Obama's Dept of Energy was a nuclear physicist. Lmao.
This dope Rick Perry didn't even know what his job was as the head of the Dept of Energy until it was explained to him. And you want him controlling our nuclear arsenal?
You want Betty Devos leading the Dept of Education when she has come out AGAINST public schools.. another head with absolutely no experience.
You want a neonazi White Nationalist as his chief adviser?
Gannon wouldn't even let his children attend schools where Jews went to. Who do you think was behind Trump's Holocaust Day comment where Jews weren't even mentioned?

The only qualification for manning a cabinet post in the Trump WH is loyalty to him. He figured if he could be elected prez with no experience whatsoever why not choose the same tohelp him run his WH.

What could go wrong?
Lord help us.

You want Betty Devos leading the Dept of Education when she has come out AGAINST public schools..

And they've been doing such an awesome job!
DERP!

The Huffington Post needs to consider the mental stability of its contributing writers, and the nature of the voices in their heads passing for anonymous sources.
Do you think Huff Po are the only ones reporting this? Do you think they made up Bush's state dept official Eliot Cohen's quote? Do some research before sticking your foot in your mouth.

I believe there is more fiction in the news than in your standard science-fiction novel, and I actively disbelieve ANYTHING offered by Democrats or their supporters unless irrefutably verified.

Do you ever stop lying? Ever??

Prove Obama lied about his place of birth on his college admissions or once again expose yourself as the lying con tool you are.

The rumor that Obama was born in Kenya was not started by a Clinton volunteer. The rumor spread by Judy Rose, the Clinton volunteer, was that Obama was secretly a Muslim. The first known instance of the rumor that Obama was not born in the U.S. appeared on a rightwing blog in early March, 2005.

RUTHLESS ROUNDUP: FREEDOMS ENEMIES - THE OBAMA STORY

Followed up days later on a rightwing forum.

And then there's this:

Actually the opposite is true. They think he's the safest president we've ever had. It was also leaked that Obama's White House staff hated Obama and his family and they were glad when Trump became president.

I'll show you proof to support this claim, after you show proof supporting your claim.

Last edited:

You didn't answer my question. Was Trump lying when he had that 30 sec photo op and said Obama was born in America?
And talk about releasing records stay current. Why is Trump afraid to release his tax returns? He already lied about that too saying he can't because of his audit. Any accountant will tell you that's a lie.

I haven't "deflected" to anything! All I did was point out that Obama lied about where he was from back when he was a college student. Obama's college records would reflect that. To be blunt...I can't think of any OTHER reason someone who graduated with honors would have to refuse to release their records!'

As for why Trump refuses to release his tax returns? I would imagine it's because he's been smart enough not pay a lot in taxes and that people like you would go ape shit if that fact was revealed.

I haven't "deflected" to anything! All I did was point out that Obama lied about where he was from back when he was a college student. Obama's college records would reflect that. To be blunt...I can't think of any OTHER reason someone who graduated with honors would have to refuse to release their records!'

As for why Trump refuses to release his tax returns? I would imagine it's because he's been smart enough not pay a lot in taxes and that people like you would go ape shit if that fact was revealed.
Still waiting for you to prove Obama lied on his college admissions about his place of birth.....

Prove Obama lied about his place of birth on his college admissions or once again expose yourself as the lying con tool you are.

How do I prove that if he won't release his college records? Give me a plausible reason why he wouldn't given his vaunted intellect was supposedly why we should all have voted for him?

I can prove that he lied about where he was born when he was trying to sell copies of his book Dreams of My Father! His bio for that listed his birthplace as Kenya.

How do I prove that if he won't release his college records? Give me a plausible reason why he wouldn't given his vaunted intellect was supposedly why we should all have voted for him?
I don't need to provide you with anything. You made a claim you can't prove. You're stuck being the lying con tool you've proven yourself to be, time and time again.

Suffice it to say ... if you could have proven your bullshit, you would have rather than asking me questions.

I can prove that he lied about where he was born when he was trying to sell copies of his book Dreams of My Father! His bio for that listed his birthplace as Kenya.
LOLOL

No, you can't even do that. :mm:

I want him to fix this nation. I think he's doing it.

MAGA!
Like having a bonified racist as his Attorney General?
Like nominating Pruitt for the EPA who doesn't believe in clean air and water ?
And he's sued the EPA 14 times on that very matter.
Like Nominating Mr. Oops Perry for the Dept of Energy with his degree in Animal Husbandtry? The head of Obama's Dept of Energy was a nuclear physicist. Lmao.
This dope Rick Perry didn't even know what his job was as the head of the Dept of Energy until it was explained to him. And you want him controlling our nuclear arsenal?
You want Betty Devos leading the Dept of Education when she has come out AGAINST public schools.. another head with absolutely no experience.
You want a neonazi White Nationalist as his chief adviser?
Gannon wouldn't even let his children attend schools where Jews went to. Who do you think was behind Trump's Holocaust Day comment where Jews weren't even mentioned?

The only qualification for manning a cabinet post in the Trump WH is loyalty to him. He figured if he could be elected prez with no experience whatsoever why not choose the same tohelp him run his WH.

What could go wrong?
Lord help us.
Eliminate the department of energy, department of education and the epa. That's a good start.

Semi-related - I'm pro-voucher. It's time for American's to hold the education system responsible for what they are teaching our kids. I'm tired of the strangle hold teachers unions have had, by which they dictate everything from what kids are allowed to think to the costs. It's time to change the school system, it's fucking broken.

And then there's this:

whose troll are you?

curious minds want to know.

And then there's this:

whose troll are you?

curious minds want to know.
Ariana.

Forum List

Back