even the black cheerleaders brawl

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
WTF? almost unbelievable.....again, not 1 or 2 of them, but many
.....you can see before the fight, they were doing some ''aggressive''/in your face/HATE/'''FK YOU'' cheering = like what you see in the movies---but in the movies they usually DON'T fight!!! hahahahhahahaha
..and -of course- not headline news because of the color
remember --not hate but truth

Last edited:
.....you can see before the fight, they were doing some ''aggressive''/in your face/HATE/'''FK YOU'' cheering = like what you see in the movies---but in the movies they usually DON'T fight!!! hahahahhahahaha

I bet off camera, that white reporter has a couple of bodyguards standing right next to her.

Such acts of violence happen every day.

If it's not at a sports venue, then it might be at a fast food restaurant or a shopping mall..

So sad.

So pitiful.

I ask myself: "Why?"

Years ago I drove on the Interstate past E. St Louis which was elevated and allowed you to get a glimpse of the city.

The place freaked me out to say the least.

It looked like Beirut, Lebanon during their violent civil war. All the hi-rise bombed out looking buildings had broken windows. Burnt up cars on cinder blocks with no wheels on the streets, and bricks scattered everywhere. I don't see how anyone even could drive down the road?

I sped up and got the heck away from there. Heaven forbid a white man had his car break down in that place, especially at night. ... :eek-52:

Last edited:

I bet off camera, that white reporter has a couple of bodyguards standing right next to her.

Hopefully carrying 93's. Rabid primates are hard to take out with a single 9mm.....unless your a good shot and hits dem in dey boonyunz(feets)

Since when are cheerleaders the reason for the event in the first place?

God bless you and those who don't hesitate to throw down the pom poms and get in the game always!!!

Holly

Negroes have been giving the go ahead to act like savages as a result of democrat policy. Here the basketball coach is assault by his own playahs! :p

It is secondarily hilarious when the democrats rename schools and streets after anti-White Negroes like Micheal King and Malcolm Ex thinking that will pacify the savages. :p

That video of a coach being beaten up by his own players (because he asked them not to bully another young man) made me sick to my stomach.

Of course, nothing will happen to the coach's attackers.

That video speaks volumes.

Years ago I drove on the Interstate past E. St Louis which was elevated and allowed you to get a glimpse of the city.

The place freaked me out to say the least.

It looked like Beirut, Lebanon during their violent civil war. All the hi-rise bombed out looking buildings had broken windows. Burnt up cars on cinder blocks with no wheels on the streets, and bricks scattered everywhere. I don't see how anyone even could drive down the road?

I sped up and got the heck away from there. Heaven forbid a white man had his car break down in that place, especially at night. ... :eek-52:
the Griswolds make the wrong turn and end up in St Louis and bad stuff happens:

Negroes have been giving the go ahead to act like savages as a result of democrat policy. Here the basketball coach is assault by his own playahs! :p

It is secondarily hilarious when the democrats rename schools and streets after anti-White Negroes like Micheal King and Malcolm Ex thinking that will pacify the savages. :p

and it's not just 1 doing it...when you see these mobs robbing a store, there are DOZENS--..so it's a cultural thing

Forum List

Back