Even Steve Bannon Thinks Rudy Is Batshit Crazy

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani on Friday threw out a conspiracy theory about the deadly Capitol insurrection that was so insane, fellow conspiracist Steve Bannon had to jump in and pump the brakes. Saying that the Capitol riot was planned by antifa and “even some right-wing groups that were enemies” of Trump, the ex-mayor wildly claimed that anti-Trump political action committee The Lincoln Project was involved in this supposed scheme.

“Hang on! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa—what are you saying ‘working for The Lincoln Project?’ Right-wing groups, like who?” Bannon quickly interjected. As the one-time America’s Mayor continued to go down his rabbit hole, Bannon tried to stop Giuliani --“So who’s the guy working with The Lincoln Project?” Bannon eventually circled back. “I don’t know if I can reveal his name,” Giuliani muttered. “Because we have that from anonymous sources. But he worked in the past for [Utah Sen. Mitt] Romney.”

So now Rudy is claiming the Lincoln project was behind the January 6th insurrection because some guy (whom he can't name) worked with Mitt Romney; therefore this means the Lincoln Project planned it all?? Now we have gone from claiming Antifa and BLM was behind it all to now claiming the Lincoln Project was behind it? Makes sense....I can see how a bunch of lifelong establishment republican hacks can now suddenly command Antifa and BLM....

After being served with a lawsuit by Dominion; you would think Rudy would at least think twice before spinning more conspiracy theories -- but you know it is bad when even Steve Bannon thinks you are gone off the deep end....

Still waiting on who ordered the Capitol police to remove the barriers and open doors.

Still waiting on who ordered the Capitol police to remove the barriers and open doors.
How can we know that if you folks keep telling us to move on and forget about it because of how divisive investigating what happened would be??

How can we know that if you folks keep telling us to move on and forget about it because of how divisive investigating what happened would be??
Who is you folks? Who said an investigation is divisive?
Until all people are held accountable for the things they accuse others are doing but have done themselves no investigation will mean a thing. The dual justice system and the double standards have very little to do with justice and are all about agenda and narrative.

Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 7.24.41 PM.png

:thup:

"Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani on Friday threw out a conspiracy theory about the deadly Capitol insurrection that was so insane, fellow conspiracist Steve Bannon had to jump in and pump the brakes. Saying that the Capitol riot was planned by antifa and “even some right-wing groups that were enemies” of Trump, the ex-mayor wildly claimed that anti-Trump political action committee The Lincoln Project was involved in this supposed scheme.

“Hang on! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa—what are you saying ‘working for The Lincoln Project?’ Right-wing groups, like who?” Bannon quickly interjected. As the one-time America’s Mayor continued to go down his rabbit hole, Bannon tried to stop Giuliani --“So who’s the guy working with The Lincoln Project?” Bannon eventually circled back. “I don’t know if I can reveal his name,” Giuliani muttered. “Because we have that from anonymous sources. But he worked in the past for [Utah Sen. Mitt] Romney.”

So now Rudy is claiming the Lincoln project was behind the January 6th insurrection because some guy (whom he can't name) worked with Mitt Romney; therefore this means the Lincoln Project planned it all?? Now we have gone from claiming Antifa and BLM was behind it all to now claiming the Lincoln Project was behind it? Makes sense....I can see how a bunch of lifelong establishment republican hacks can now suddenly command Antifa and BLM....

After being served with a lawsuit by Dominion; you would think Rudy would at least think twice before spinning more conspiracy theories -- but you know it is bad when even Steve Bannon thinks you are gone off the deep end....

He is well passed his prime
He did a splendid job as the NYC mayor

Who is you folks? Who said an investigation is divisive?
You folks as in insurrectionist Trump sycophants who wants everyone to pretend nothing happened on 1/6

Forum List

Back