Even Republicans (69%) want DREAMers to stay

If people would come here legally, they and their children would not face deportation.
It's the parents of these kids who have let them down, not Trump, not Americans, not the U.S. government.

Every group overwhelmingly is in against deporting DREAMers, including 69% of Republicans, a new Politico poll shows: Poll: Majority opposes deporting Dreamers

Take note, Congress.
That's not what I'm seeing.
70% is in favor of ending the program.

Trump needs to be bold with this. They can stay, IF they spend 4 years in 1) The military, 2) the Peace Corps, or 3) a new National Service group that works in the US, like the Peace Corps.

If they do that, they get a green card.

That's great. Sarah Huckabee Sanders says Trump wants COMPREHENSIVE IMMIGRATION REFORM! Exactly what he used to denounce. Huckabee Sanders is calling for Congress to pass amnesty. NICE! That's just what you won on, Mr. President!

Weird how Huckabee Sanders obsessively attacks congress. Trump's not going to get out of betraying voters on the wall by blaming congress.

Every group overwhelmingly is in against deporting DREAMers, including 69% of Republicans, a new Politico poll shows: Poll: Majority opposes deporting Dreamers

Take note, Congress.

You show how stupid Trump voters are. Voters are overwhelmingly against deporting DREAMers. If Trump and his Gestapo want to do it then voters will turn against Republicans.
The only people who are still kissing Trump ass and showering him with adulation want these people gone in the most abrupt and humiliating fashion available. These are the only people Trump listens to, it does not matter to him if they are a slim minority, they want to treat these people like garbage and so this will get very, very ugly. It's also terribly irresponsible of him to put this on congress at a time they already cannot pass a damned thing.

Take note, Congress.

You show how stupid Trump voters are. Voters are overwhelmingly against deporting DREAMers. If Trump and his Gestapo want to do it then voters will turn against Republicans.
The only people who are still kissing Trump ass and showering him with adulation want these people gone in the most abrupt and humiliating fashion available. These are the only people Trump listens to, it does not matter to him if they are a slim minority, they want to treat these people like garbage and so this will get very, very ugly. It's also terribly irresponsible of him to put this on congress at a time they already cannot pass a damned thing.

The DREAM concept is bad government in general. Congress is supposed to pass laws, and the executive branch is supposed ot execute it. If people want them to stay, congress has to act.

As I have said before Trump needs to be bold. give them an option to stay, but they owe us 4 years of national serivce.

Take note, Congress.

The DREAM concept is bad government in general. Congress is supposed to pass laws, and the executive branch is supposed ot execute it. If people want them to stay, congress has to act.

As I have said before Trump needs to be bold. give them an option to stay, but they owe us 4 years of national serivce.
Congress is unable to pass things republicans allegedly want these days. Six months will pass and other than some ugly floor debates the deadline will expire and Trump will have recklessly set in motion a series of events that will further tear at the very foundation of American values for no good reason.

Take note, Congress.

Congress is unable to pass things republicans allegedly want these days. Six months will pass and other than some ugly floor debates the deadline will expire and Trump will have recklessly set in motion a series of events that will further tear at the very foundation of American values for no good reason.

I love it when America-hating liberal scumbags talk about American values.

Take note, Congress.
Polls... Ahhh... You silly bastards never learn, do ya? Too blind to even realize that DACA isn't even the real ball in play here... I'm loving it!
Let's do this. Subtract the error the Politico poll had in the November election, and we agree on the number. Deal? Is it 67%?

Take note, Congress.

No, it's called the political process. I guess you guys got used to Obama just doing things by fiat.

Take note, Congress.
Polls... Ahhh... You silly bastards never learn, do ya? Too blind to even realize that DACA isn't even the real ball in play here... I'm loving it!
Let's do this. Subtract the error the Politico poll had in the November election, and we agree on the number. Deal? Is it 67%?
No deals. No bargains. No teamwork. Your input is neither valued, nor required. Back of the bus. We'll take it from here.

Take note, Congress.

Obama set this in motion, not Trump.

Take note, Congress.
LOL, perhaps you've forgotten that Congress is full of incompetent miscreants whose greatest talent entails taking a bad situation and making it worse.

Given the Congressional track record I for one will be surprised if Congress doesn't end up passing some 8,000 page legislative monstrosity that results in "the dreamers" being fed to lions.

Forum List

Back