Even MSM is now blaming Biden for over 43% higher gas prices...

Shut up lib, first go clean up your shithole Dem cities. You know the cities who repeatedly spill hundreds of millions of gallons of raw sewage into public waterways and oceans. So fouling them swimming has to be banned. Now talk shit about fracking you hack.

^^^ lib go bitch slapped hard
Yo dopey, Republican run cities are not any better. It is not a political issue, genius, so don't try to make it one.

Yo dopey, Republican run cities are not any better. It is not a political issue, genius, so don't try to make it one.
The breakdown of mayoral political parties is
36 Democrats,
11 Republicans, and
3 Independents (two elected with state Democratic support).

For "Dopes" like you... that is about 3 of 4 major 50 cities run by Democrats!
And 9 of the top most populated cities run by Democrats.
So for Dopes like you the majority of the 50 most populated cities... Run by Democrats.
YOU were saying???

We are talking about pollution spewing environment obliterating sewage spilling Dem cities. I can name several West coast Dem cities who repeatedly spill untreated sewage into public waterways and oceans, hundreds of millions of gallons of the nasty waste. Still waiting for you to name a single Republican run city doing this . Not that it matters. I smacked you around with facts. Its time Dems stop running their big fat mouths about the environment when they are the worst polluters.

The breakdown of mayoral political parties is
36 Democrats,
11 Republicans, and
3 Independents (two elected with state Democratic support).

For "Dopes" like you... that is about 3 of 4 major 50 cities run by Democrats!
And 9 of the top most populated cities run by Democrats.
So for Dopes like you the majority of the 50 most populated cities... Run by Democrats.
YOU were saying???
I am saying "so what?" Again, it is not a political thing, so don't make one out of it. You say that the big cities, if controlled by Republicans, would not have crime? Typical trumpecile.

We are talking about pollution spewing environment obliterating sewage spilling Dem cities. I can name several West coast Dem cities who repeatedly spill untreated sewage into public waterways and oceans, hundreds of millions of gallons of the nasty waste. Still waiting for you to name a single Republican run city doing this . Not that it matters. I smacked you around with facts. Its time Dems stop running their big fat mouths about the environment when they are the worst polluters.
It doesn't matter who is running the cities. The pollution problem would still exist, because the cost to corral it is exorbitant. The oil pollution problem is being addressed at great cost, and it has proven successful in some countries.

It doesn't matter who is running the cities. The pollution problem would still exist, because the cost to corral it is exorbitant. The oil pollution problem is being addressed at great cost, and it has proven successful in some countries.
A lie. Dems chose to spend money on liberal BS instead of fixing their broke ass sewer systems.

I am saying "so what?" Again, it is not a political thing, so don't make one out of it. You say that the big cities, if controlled by Republicans, would not have crime? Typical trumpecile.
Who would be so totally radical and out of touch with reality to say "would not have crime"? OH WAIT YOU DID!
Let's put it more realistic.
What GOP mayor reduced police funding ... oh wait ZERO... NONE!!!
In 25 major U.S. cities across the country, officials have already cut – or have proposed cutting — funds from police budgets.
However, in as many as 20 of those same cities, mayors and other city officials enjoy the personal protection of a dedicated police security detail. In many cities, this security costs taxpayers millions of dollars per year.
For example:
Chicago, Illinois
The city spent $17.3 million between 2015 and 2020 to guard “unnamed city officials.” That’s as Mayor Lori Lightfoot said she’s opposed to defunding police while – we found – 400 police officers positions were quietly cut during 2020.

San Francisco, California
The city spent $12.4 million between 2015 and 2020 to protect the mayor, London Breed. That’s as San Francisco officials promised to divest $120 million from police over two years and reallocate the money into health programs and workforce training.

America’s Top 20 Cities for Crime, and What Party Runs Them​

1. Detroit​

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 20.0 Odds of being a victim: 1 in 50 Mayor: Michael Edward Duggan, Democrat

2. Memphis, Tennessee​

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 19.5 Odds of being a victim: 1 in 51 Mayor: Jim Strickland, Democrat

3. Birmingham, Alabama​

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 19.3 Odds of being a victim: 1 in 52 Mayor: Randall Woodfin, Democrat

4. Baltimore​

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 18.5 Odds of being a victim: 1 in 54 Mayor: Jack Young, Democrat

5. Flint, Michigan​

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 18.3 Odds of being a victim: 1 in 55 Mayor: Sheldon Neely, Democrat

6. St. Louis​

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 18.2 Odds of being a victim: 1 in 55 Mayor: Lyda Krewson, Democrat

7. Danville, Illinois​

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 18.0 Odds of being a victim: 1 in 55 Mayor: Ricky Williams Jr. (nonpartisan election)

8. Saginaw, Michigan​

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 16.7 Odds of being a victim: 1 in 60 Mayor: Floyd Kloc (nonpartisan election)

9. Wilmington, Delaware​

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 16.3 Odds of being a victim: 1 in 61 Mayor: Mike Purzycki, Democrat

10. Camden, New Jersey​

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 16.2 Odds of being a victim: 1 in 62 Mayor: Francisco Moran, Democrat

Man, I'm glad we don't have any of those around. They sound scary. Now if only Quid Pro would get with the program and bring prices back down. Too bad he won't.
Can't believe the cult members like yourself (low income idiots) are good with the blob keeping the price of gas so high all those years.

A lie. Dems chose to spend money on liberal BS instead of fixing their broke ass sewer systems.
We disagree on exactly what bullshit is. Should we, as Americans, ignore the fracking problem until the sewer systems are "fixed?" You ignorant trumpeciles are a funny bunch, yes? Trump-a-dump was president for 4 years. He did nothing about anything. Didn't hear you bitch, whine, and meow then.

Americans should blame Biden, but not for the reason you might think. Biden's attack on U.S. energy producers,
starting with his freeze on federal oil and gas leases, will assuredly take a toll on output down the road and cause prices at the pump to rise.

Now for you grossly uniformed people...
1) Do you know that 25% of all USA oil production is done on Federal lands?
Proof!
About a quarter (25%) of U.S. oil and an eighth of the nation's natural gas is produced on federal lands.
The federal share of total U.S. crude oil production fell from its peak at nearly 36% in 2009 to less than 24% in 2017 at the same time overall production increased
Now under Trump it was expanding. FACTS again!
For his first 3 years it was expanding and only because of COVID was there a decline in 2020.
LOOK what the idiot Obama did in his 8 years and stupid dumb Biden is repeating it!

I am just so flabbergasted at people that support Biden and that hate Trump.
Biden is causing you to spend more money! Trump was lowering your gas prices!
FACT: over 44% higher gas prices today versus one year ago!
What a total dummy Biden and you supporters are in this one of many grossly ignorant actions!
DUMB!!!
View attachment 514066
View attachment 514062

Hey MythSpreader, you seriously can't think of something happening a year ago that made oil prices very low???

Maybe Biden should do something to shutdown the whole country again so you can have your precious cheap ass gasoline? I'm sure you'll be thanking him then :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
We disagree on exactly what bullshit is. Should we, as Americans, ignore the fracking problem until the sewer systems are "fixed?" You ignorant trumpeciles are a funny bunch, yes? Trump-a-dump was president for 4 years. He did nothing about anything. Didn't hear you bitch, whine, and meow then.
Fracking isn't spilling HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF GALLONS OF RAW SEWAGE into public waterways. OH SNAP!

Fracking isn't spilling HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF GALLONS OF RAW SEWAGE into public waterways. OH SNAP!
You are trying to make a political issue out of a non-political issue, and yes, it is a serious problem.
So let's discuss the ways to control the sewage spilling, just as we are discussing ways to control the oil fracking issue. What say you?

You are trying to make a political issue out of a non-political issue, and yes, it is a serious problem.
So let's discuss the ways to control the sewage spilling, just as we are discussing ways to control the oil fracking issue. What say you?
No I'm mocking Democrats who foam at the mouth about the environment pointing a finger in all directions while they themselves obliterate the environment and spew unimaginable amounts of nasty pollution. Why don't Dems first clean up their shitholes THEN they can talk shit about fracking and corporations.

Can't believe the cult members like yourself (low income idiots) are good with the blob keeping the price of gas so high all those years.
I'm sure you'll have no problem with Quid Pro driving them even higher. Why is that, o true believer?

No I'm mocking Democrats who foam at the mouth about the environment pointing a finger in all directions while they themselves obliterate the environment and spew unimaginable amounts of nasty pollution. Why don't Dems first clean up their shitholes THEN they can talk shit about fracking and corporations.
It is not their "shitholes". It is your shithole.

I love when trumpeciles mock others. Fucking hypocrites.

Forum List

Back