Even more than myself, many Veterans oppose the Bush WAR ON IRAQ

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
A veterans group that opposes the war in Iraq is defending U.S. Rep. John Murtha for taking a stand against the war. VETPAC issued a statement today criticizing a group called Veterans for Truth, which yesterday announced it is planning a rally against the congressman. Mr. Murtha has called for a quick withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq. VETPAC noted that Mr. Murtha has been a zealous supporter of military, veterans and defense programs throughout his career.

http://vetpac.org/

Not zealous? You or any actual vet on this board, including me, would not make a pimple on John Murtha's ass for protecting this country or it's veterans. And you have the audacity to question his "zealousness". Shame on you Kathy, bad girl, bad girl.

Psychoblues

Kathianne said:
Zealous? Hardly. He's not Kuchinich, but he's Bill Nelson either:

http://www.vote-smart.org/voting_category.php?can_id=H3460103

Psychoblues said:
Not zealous? You or any actual vet on this board, including me, would not make a pimple on John Murtha's ass for protecting this country or it's veterans. And you have the audacity to question his "zealousness". Shame on you Kathy, bad girl, bad girl.

Psychoblues
Sorry Psycho, this is the US, not an Islamic country and my opinion counts every bit as much as a pimple on society, such as yourself or John Murtha. I respect his service, but that's all he gets.

Besides that, I wasn't questioning his zealousness, but rather his voting on defense and military. Even for Vet benefits, he goes up in election years and down on off years. I can read.

Bullshit. Your first word on this subject was "Zealous" with a big question mark. You don't know shit about Washington politics or any reasons behind any particular vote. Given the full width, breadth and depth of any particular vote you would probably vote with Col. Murtha. The conservatives like to hide a lot of their misdeeds on America behind otherwise popular votes, or didn't you know?

No worry. I was once one of the "conservatives" myself. I got fed up with their lying shit then and I'm still fed up with it.

Psychoblues

Kathianne said:
Sorry Psycho, this is the US, not an Islamic country and my opinion counts every bit as much as a pimple on society, such as yourself or John Murtha. I respect his service, but that's all he gets.

Besides that, I wasn't questioning his zealousness, but rather his voting on defense and military. Even for Vet benefits, he goes up in election years and down on off years. I can read.

Psychoblues said:
Bullshit. Your first word on this subject was "Zealous" with a big question mark. You don't know shit about Washington politics or any reasons behind any particular vote. Given the full width, breadth and depth of any particular vote you would probably vote with Col. Murtha. The conservatives like to hide a lot of their misdeeds on America behind otherwise popular votes, or didn't you know?

No worry. I was once one of the "conservatives" myself. I got fed up with their lying shit then and I'm still fed up with it.

Psychoblues

You are a riot. I can read voting records, can't you? Gave you the link and everything. Public records, you do know about them?

Yep. I fully understand voting records and what goes into the records of each vote. Do you understand any of that? I doubt it.

Psychoblues

Kathianne said:
You are a riot. I can read voting records, can't you? Gave you the link and everything. Public records, you do know about them?

Psychoblues said:
Yep. I fully understand voting records and what goes into the records of each vote. Do you understand any of that? I doubt it.

Psychoblues
Psycho, it seems to be past your bedtime. You have ended any pretense by your use of 'big words' and now you are saying simply, you are clueless. But it's late, I'm sure tomorrow will be better.

Nay, I can go on for hours with a genuine debate and new information. You just irritate the hell out of debate and ignore information. So, if it will make you feel better, I will retire for the night so long as you don't further misinterpret my posts or attempt to ridicule my character.

Psychoblues

Kathianne said:
Psycho, it seems to be past your bedtime. You have ended any pretense by your use of 'big words' and now you are saying simply, you are clueless. But it's late, I'm sure tomorrow will be better.

Psychoblues said:
Nay, I can go on for hours with a genuine debate and new information. You just irritate the hell out of debate and ignore information. So, if it will make you feel better, I will retire for the night so long as you don't further misinterpret my posts or attempt to ridicule my character.

Psychoblues
This coming from someone who is counting the front page for my posts. Accused me of being illiterate, and called me less than a pimple on Murtha's ass.

Go to bed, I don't have to ridicule your character or g_d forbid, misinterpret your posts-which I quoted. The posts speak for themselves. Good night.

Got under your skin, didn't I, Kathianne? all I can say is that you have some mighty thin skin. And yes, the posts speak for themselves.

Psychoblues

Kathianne said:
This coming from someone who is counting the front page for my posts. Accused me of being illiterate, and called me less than a pimple on Murtha's ass.

Go to bed, I don't have to ridicule your character or g_d forbid, misinterpret your posts-which I quoted. The posts speak for themselves. Good night.

Psychoblues said:
Got under your skin, didn't I, Kathianne? all I can say is that you have some mighty thin skin. And yes, the posts speak for themselves.

Psychoblues
Finally ran out of beer, eh?

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues
That is pure unadulterated horse crap. You have a habit of judging other people based on nothing other than your alcohol induced whimsical flights of fancy. Your judgements, like your posts, are generally way off the mark and absolutley useless. You are a fly...annoying as hell at times and known to eat and spew excrement.

You do not speak for all vets, are not the absolute authority on who, as a vet, is worthy of respect and who is not, and in fact, have proven yourself to be one who disdains veterans as exemplified by your treatment of all the other vets on this board.

Psychoblues said:
A veterans group that opposes the war in Iraq is defending U.S. Rep. John Murtha for taking a stand against the war. VETPAC issued a statement today criticizing a group called Veterans for Truth, which yesterday announced it is planning a rally against the congressman. Mr. Murtha has called for a quick withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq. VETPAC noted that Mr. Murtha has been a zealous supporter of military, veterans and defense programs throughout his career.

http://vetpac.org/

Thank you for your service.

Since you defend your fellow vets, will you tell us how you proudly voted for Bob Dole and Bush 41 - both served and were wounded in combat

Or did you vote for Clinton?

I certainly did vote for Bush 41 and so did my wife and I believe all of my children. None of us, however, could bring ourselves to vote for bullshitter extroidinaire Bush 43. We recognised him, didn't you? Bob Dole is a brother of mine. Under the circumstanses, however, he was not the most attractive candidate at the time.

Psychoblues

red states rule said:
Thank you for your service.

Since you defend your fellow vets, will you tell us how you proudly voted for Bob Dole and Bush 41 - both served and were wounded in combat

Or did you vote for Clinton?

Psychoblues said:
I certainly did vote for Bush 41 and so did my wife and I believe all of my children. None of us, however, could bring ourselves to vote for bullshitter extroidinaire Bush 43. We recognised him, didn't you? Bob Dole is a brother of mine. Under the circumstanses, however, he was not the most attractive candidate at the time.

Psychoblues

Of course not, you voted for the REAL draft dodger - Clinton

In 04, I would have climbed over snow drifts to get to the polls to vote for Pres Bush. I would again if Pres Bush could run in 08

That was the main difference in 04. John "I served in Viet Nam" Kerry was not well liked among Dems. Pres Bush was, and still is, well respected among his base.

Libs are still running on hate and rage. It will defeat them again in November and in 08

Good for you, rsr, good for you. Actually you've said a lot but you still ain't said shit. I don't believe for a moment that you understand that statement. Kerry is a real veteran whether you believe it or not. So is Gore. Check the history and the attitudes of the time. GWB was and is a chickenshit that avoided national participation in the conflict. Period.

Psychoblues

red states rule said:
Of course not, you voted for the REAL draft dodger - Clinton

In 04, I would have climbed over snow drifts to get to the polls to vote for Pres Bush. I would again if Pres Bush could run in 08

That was the main difference in 04. John "I served in Viet Nam" Kerry was not well liked among Dems. Pres Bush was, and still is, well respected among his base.

Libs are still running on hate and rage. It will defeat them again in November and in 08

Psychoblues said:
Good for you, rsr, good for you. Actually you've said a lot but you still ain't said shit. I don't believe for a moment that you understand that statement. Kerry is a real veteran whether you believe it or not. So is Gore. Check the history and the attitudes of the time. GWB was and is a chickenshit that avoided national participation in the conflict. Period.

Psychoblues

John "I served in Viet Nam" even brought his own movie camera into "combat"

He ran like hell when under fire and left a man in the water. He turned around when the other boats went back

He shot a kid in the BACK as the kid was running away

He suffered a couple scratchs and put himself in for Band Aid Purple Hearts

Gore had bodyguards while he "served".

Meanwhile, Pres Bush was flying jets. No small task

Do you really want to fight the election all over again. As Warner Wolfe would tell you:

"If you took John "I served in Viet Nam" and 19 states - YOU LOST!

You've been "Swift Boated" and you despite all evidence they were simpleton liars with political agenda you still believe their bullshit. Kerry and Gore served in Viet Nam. Your puppydog served in a hands off unit in Texas and couldn't even complete his miniscule obligation there. Facts not fiction.

We will talk about the illegalities, irregularities and the all the rest of the horseshit in the Ohio and Florida votes on another occasion. We might even talk about Tennessee, Arkansas and Mississippi. Politics and voting, although they shouldn't be, are dirty games.

Psychoblues

red states rule said:
John "I served in Viet Nam" even brought his own movie camera into "combat"

He ran like hell when under fire and left a man in the water. He turned around when the other boats went back

He shot a kid in the BACK as the kid was running away

He suffered a couple scratchs and put himself in for Band Aid Purple Hearts

Gore had bodyguards while he "served".

Meanwhile, Pres Bush was flying jets. No small task

Do you really want to fight the election all over again. As Warner Wolfe would tell you:

"If you took John "I served in Viet Nam" and 19 states - YOU LOST!

Psychoblues said:
You've been "Swift Boated" and you despite all evidence they were simpleton liars with political agenda you still believe their bullshit. Kerry and Gore served in Viet Nam. Your puppydog served in a hands off unit in Texas and couldn't even complete his miniscule obligation there. Facts not fiction.

Psychoblues

Nothing like having a rational civil debate with a liberal

Maybe one day I will have one.

Go ahead and continue to fight lost battles, and remain the minority party

Libs make excuses when they lose. They scream how the election was stolen - but only Dems have been CONVICTED in election fraud in the 04 election

But please, put up a tired old retread lke Al Bore, John "I served in Viet Nam" Kerry, or the Red Queen Hillery in 08.

Forum List

Back