Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I presume your husband must have been one of the Zoroastrian Persians who converted to Islam under force. Is that correct? Only those Muslims have any historical right to call themselves "Persians." None other, as the rest are just Persian imposters who destroyed & ended all that was Persian.

Iran and Persia - Are They the Same?

Would you like me to join on the Iran board? For now let me just ask you or your husband a question. Do you or do you not agree that no Muslim ever has been, or ever can be, a "Persian"?

Start a thread on the issue you want to discuss, Persian history certainly has nothing to do with this thread topic

It is my husband who is really knowledgeable about Persian history, as he was born a Persian and lived in Persia/ aka Iran for the first over 20 years of his life.

And he is one of those people who never forgets all that history he learned, he has like a photographic memory about history. He loves history and Persia / aka Iran certainly has a long and rich and distinquished history.

Interesting, Herodotus (the worlds first historian) wrote about both a Palestine and a Persia, close to 2500 years ago, but nothing about an Israel.

Of course, neither I nor my husband agree the inhabitants of Iran are not Persian.

THAT is like claiming any Palestinian is no longer a Palestinian because Israel exists as a nation today and controls the land.

OF course, Islam has had an effect on Iran and I certainly agree one can argue over whether that is positive or negative.

Start a thread on what you want to discuss, here or in the Iran subforum.

But the people of Iran remain Persians.

Okay, so I presume your husband must have been one of the Zoroastrian Persians who converted to Islam under force. Is that correct? Only those Muslims have any historical right to call themselves "Persians." None other, as the rest are just Persian imposters who destroyed & ended all that was Persian.

Would you like me to join on the Iran board? For now let me just ask you or your husband a question. Do you or do you not agree that no Muslim ever has been, or ever can be, a "Persian"?

Of course, neither I nor my husband agree the inhabitants of Iran are not Persian.

THAT is like claiming any Palestinian is no longer a Palestinian because Israel exists as a nation today and controls the land.

OF course, Islam has had an effect on Iran and I certainly agree one can argue over whether that is positive or negative.

in fact the term PARSEE (persian) today means a ZOROASTRIAN all over the world
and arab muslims cannot even say it. Today----even the language of IRAN---farsee---is polluted with arabic words -------the persian culture lives on only with the few remaining
PARSEEES --------underground in Iran----above ground in MUMBAI AND ISRAEL

for a muslim Iranian to claim "PERSIANESS" is actually a bit nauseating---they are
ARABIZED whether they like that idea or not------in fact-----they don't. The Iranian
jews are more PERSIAN than are the Iranian muslims (and damned arrogant about it--
don't tell anyone I wrote that) Anyone remember Sadaam Hussein running around
a babylonian ruin and claiming affiinity with NEBUCHADNEZZAR??? In fact it was
something like some german proudly hailing ADOLF ABU ALI as his hero

All of wha you say here is correct. And yes, Jews can be Persians but not any Muslims other than converts by force. I'll bet my bottom dollar Sherri's Iranian husband cannot even speak, read, or write the Persian Avestan language. Sherri always presents herself as Angra Mainyu personified.

and arab muslims cannot even say it. Today----even the language of IRAN---farsee---is polluted with arabic words -------the persian culture lives on only with the few remaining

for a muslim Iranian to claim "PERSIANESS" is actually a bit nauseating---they are
ARABIZED whether they like that idea or not------in fact-----they don't. The Iranian
jews are more PERSIAN than are the Iranian muslims (and damned arrogant about it--

There is a woman originally from the Bronx who posts on a Bronx Nostalia message board. Her name is Azar, but calls herself Ace. Even though her Italian mother and her Iranian father were divorced, she said her mother always said to her, "Never forget that your father was a Zoroastrian." Previously to her saying this, I had sent her two tubs of halvah with pistachio nuts imported from some country in the Middle East that I picked up at a Middle East market as something for her elderly father. Little did I know that I was buying a gift for a Zoroastrian. No doubt Mrs. Sheri's husband shopped at this same Middle East market before moving to Alabama. I might have stood behind him at one of the checkout counters. You can read about Azar Attura and her grandma's zepoole's if you research. The Italians reading her reminisces might get hungry for one. Personally I love cannolis.

Aw, that's cute. A Parsi friend of mine now living in Australia once told me the most disheartening thing to them is not even the Muslim invasion of Persia which damn near annihilated his people, the Zoroastrians off the face of the earth, but the conquering Muslim invaders celebrating Zoroastrian holidays including Nowruz & calling themselves "Persians." Talk about rubbing it in but good.

There is a woman originally from the Bronx who posts on a Bronx Nostalia message board. Her name is Azar, but calls herself Ace. Even though her Italian mother and her Iranian father were divorced, she said her mother always said to her, "Never forget that your father was a Zoroastrian." Previously to her saying this, I had sent her two tubs of halvah with pistachio nuts imported from some country in the Middle East that I picked up at a Middle East market as something for her elderly father. Little did I know that I was buying a gift for a Zoroastrian. No doubt Mrs. Sheri's husband shopped at this same Middle East market before moving to Alabama. I might have stood behind him at one of the checkout counters. You can read about Azar Attura and her grandma's zepoole's if you research. The Italians reading her reminisces might get hungry for one. Personally I love cannolis.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "PALESTINE":cuckoo:

True. There is no mention of the word Palestine or Palestinian in the Torah or the New Testament. No where in the bible does it say God gave "Palestine" to the Hebrews. That word is never used. The land of Israel is the inheritance of Isaac and his descendants.

As to the Hebrews losing their inheritance? Essau did. Jacob did not. Obadiah 1:18 -20 clearly states the House of Jacob and the House of Joseph will consume the House of Esau ( modern day "palestinian people" you refer to ) like stubble. That hasn't happened yet but it will. The Hebrews haven't lost a thing. Everything has been restored. They have a covenant, not a contract. You need to understand what the term covenant means. When G-d makes a covenant He doesn't break it. It doesn't have an expiration date. Covenant means covenant.

Read your Torah.. They were warned that if they broke the covenant, God would take it away from them.

Ezekial 33
The Torah never said God took any of His promises away.

More made-up Muslim shit, trying to justify their illiterate terrorist prophet's hijacking of Judaism and Christianity.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "PALESTINE":cuckoo:

True. There is no mention of the word Palestine or Palestinian in the Torah or the New Testament. No where in the bible does it say God gave "Palestine" to the Hebrews. That word is never used. The land of Israel is the inheritance of Isaac and his descendants.

As to the Hebrews losing their inheritance? Essau did. Jacob did not. Obadiah 1:18 -20 clearly states the House of Jacob and the House of Joseph will consume the House of Esau ( modern day "palestinian people" you refer to ) like stubble. That hasn't happened yet but it will. The Hebrews haven't lost a thing. Everything has been restored. They have a covenant, not a contract. You need to understand what the term covenant means. When G-d makes a covenant He doesn't break it. It doesn't have an expiration date. Covenant means covenant.

Read your Torah.. They were warned that if they broke the covenant, God would take it away from them.

Ezekial 33

You stopped short. Keep reading. Read Ezekiel 37,38 & 39 a few times just for good measure. Then follow it up with Zephaniah 3:14-20 which fulfills the promise of restoration ( not abandonment ) when the Lord takes away their judgments and their enemies right before their eyes! Then go with me to Joel 2:16 which again speaks of the restoration of Judah when no more "strangers" shall pass through Jerusalem... oh yeah. It's coming. In Joel 2:19 Egypt doesn't fare as well... it reads...... Egypt shall be a desolation.... and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness....for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.....but Judah shall dwell forever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation........verse 20. Read it.
( Obadiah 1 - 20 confirms it )

Start a thread on the issue you want to discuss, Persian history certainly has nothing to do with this thread topic

It is my husband who is really knowledgeable about Persian history, as he was born a Persian and lived in Persia/ aka Iran for the first over 20 years of his life.

And he is one of those people who never forgets all that history he learned, he has like a photographic memory about history. He loves history and Persia / aka Iran certainly has a long and rich and distinquished history.

Interesting, Herodotus (the worlds first historian) wrote about both a Palestine and a Persia, close to 2500 years ago, but nothing about an Israel.

Frau Sherri claims to be such a Christian and believes the Bible. Someone please ask her where in the Bible the land was promised to the Palestinians.

Ezekial 33

You stopped short. Keep reading. Read Ezekiel 37,38 & 39 a few times just for good measure. Then follow it up with Zephaniah 3:14-20 which fulfills the promise of restoration ( not abandonment ) when the Lord takes away their judgments and their enemies right before their eyes! Then go with me to Joel 2:16 which again speaks of the restoration of Judah when no more "strangers" shall pass through Jerusalem... oh yeah. It's coming. In Joel 2:19 Egypt doesn't fare as well... it reads...... Egypt shall be a desolation.... and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness....for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.....but Judah shall dwell forever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation........verse 20. Read it.

Read your New Testament Gospels, Jesus comes into the picture and says the meek shall inherit the land.

And He brings with Him a new covenant that brings Salvation to all who believe in Him. John 3:16

There is a reason there is a book entitled The New Testament.

And God is spelled there correctly, as well, that is God.

Good point. Thatis whay it's CUFI (Christians United For Israel) rather than CUFP.

Frau Sherri claims to be such a Christian and believes the Bible. Someone please ask her where in the Bible the land was promised to the Palestinians.

Ezekial 33

Read your New Testament Gospels, Jesus comes into the picture and says the meek shall inherit the land.

And He brings with Him a new covenant that brings Salvation to all who believe in Him. John 3:16

Frau Sherri thinks she is clever by changing a word here and there to give the impression Palestinians have claim to the land. Jesus did not say the meek shall inherit the land (Israel). He said the meek shall inherit the earth. First of all, the Pali's are far from being meek. Second, the New Testament does not negate the Old. God's promises are forever. Looks like Israel is finally taking possession with the 1400 new settlement homes in the West Bank. That's a good start.

In the Hebrew Bible there is one word behind the various English renderings Palestine, Palestina, and Philistia. It is Peleshet.

Dan 11:30a — "...he shall be grieved and discouraged and turn back [to Palestine] and carry out his rage and indignation against the holy covenant and God's people."

Dan 11:41a — "He shall enter into the glorious land [Palestine], and many shall be overthrown."

Herodotus [c. 484–c. 425]

Histories 1.105.1 — "From there they marched against Egypt: and when they were in the part of Syria called Palestine, Psalmmetichus king of Egypt met them and persuaded them with gifts and prayers to come no further." [Eng. trans. A.D. Godley]

Hebrew Streams: "Palestine" in the Bible

What a bunch of stupid bullshit that is :cuckoo:

Ezekial 33

More made up lies. Even the Koran gives Israel to the Jews. A broken watch watch can be right as well.

How wonderful it is that Sherri is a Bible believing Christian & supports God fullfilling his promise with more land for Israel?

Frau Sherri thinks she is clever by changing a word here and there to give the impression Palestinians have claim to the land. Jesus did not say the meek shall inherit the land (Israel). He said the meek shall inherit the earth. First of all, the Pali's are far from being meek. Second, the New Testament does not negate the Old. God's promises are forever. Looks like Israel is finally taking possession with the 1400 new settlement homes in the West Bank. That's a good start.

How wonderful it is that Sherri is a Bible believing Christian & supports God fullfilling his promise with more land for Israel?

God owns all land everywhere. He simply allows some people to live on the land He owns .

Even Jesus words about the meek inheriting the land has its very own limitations.

It does not take away the underlying ownership of the land from God.

God owns all land everywhere. He simply allows some people to live on the land He owns .

Even Jesus words about the meek inheriting the land has its very own limitations.

Can you show us where it says the land of Israel should be given to the Arab Islamic terrorists? Ha ha ha.

So Frau Sherri is calling God a liar when he promised the land to Israel as an EVERLASTING possession.

There must be a Palestine, since that is the nomenclature given for the area.It is not a word which has just been made up yesterday.
It is like saying there is no such thing as the Hebrews, since there are none which call themselves that today.

So Frau Sherri is calling God a liar when he promised the land to Israel as an EVERLASTING possession.

The Israeli's did not kept up to their word or deeds, since they lost the land many centuries ago. They only recently returned to the land by the deeds of non-gods and goddesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back