Even Jack Smith Knows Trump Could Win The Election

Trump asked him illegally to throw out (illegally) electoral votes based on a knowingly criminal rationale.
LOL it's a crime because it's a crime. Flipping brilliant

You might want to work this into your legal analysis

LOL it's a crime because it's a crime. Flipping brilliant

You might want to work this into your legal analysis

It is a crime to defraud the citizens of their lawfully cast illegal vote.

"All I want you to do is to find" 11700 whatever votes.

That is a classified document.

Rawley, our former President's own words hang him.

OK. I'll ask again, how is Trump's request illegal? What's the crime?
Conspiracy to deprive Americans of their constitutional rights.

Those electors are chosen by Americans who have a right to representation in government.

It is a crime to defraud the citizens of their lawfully cast illegal vote.

"All I want you to do is to find" 11700 whatever votes.

That is a classified document.

Rawley, our former President's own words hang him.
Damn, you're all over the place. ADD?

That's right folks. Jack Smith wants a speedy trial because even he knows Trump could easily win the election. So, it's off to the races to get Trump before Trump wins in 2024. This all proves that it's not about the law, it is about stopping Trump from being president again. In other words, massive vote suppression on a very large scale. The Democrats abuse of power for political purposes would make Putin proud.

Should he win the presidency before his cases are adjudicated, he would have broad powers to avoid prosecution, not to mention a lengthy prison sentence.

Conspiracy to deprive Americans of their constitutional rights.
Why didn't Comrade Smith think of that one?
Those electors are chosen by Americans who have a right to representation in government.
LOL

"From the beginning, our bipartisan group has shared a vision of drafting legislation to fix the flaws of the archaic and ambiguous Electoral Count Act of 1887," the U.S. senators said in a joint statement.

Ah, the Klu Klux Clan statute. LOL Nothing novel about applying that statute to a former President. LOL
If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same

Sounds like it to me. He was trying to take away our rights to elect a president.

Forum List

Back