Even if Biden wins, it doesn’t matter.

Quick question...

Do you believe HRC got more votes than your blob?
The hag blob? Oh hell no. Her own party hated her.
Do you believe Joe Biden got more votes than your blob?
Not a chance in hell. President Trump just landed a mind-boggling 73 million votes. There is no way in hell Mr. Dementia, Joe Bidumb came even close to that.

You’re living in an alternate reality. Call us when you come back.

Just coincidence that the cities with a century of corruption came through and made Quid Pro Joe President, huh? I mean Philadelphia, Detroit? All that corruption and they made Joe President. No one would have guessed that would happen, LOL.

And Venezuelan software funded by Mr. Democrat George Soros. It's like a bad dime store novel.

So blobber blob, you're blobbing again

Quick question...

Not a chance in hell. President Trump just landed a mind-boggling 73 million votes. There is no way in hell Mr. Dementia, Joe Bidumb came even close to that.

Just coincidence that the cities with a century of corruption came through and made Quid Pro Joe President, huh? I mean Philadelphia, Detroit? All that corruption and they made Joe President. No one would have guessed that would happen, LOL.

And Venezuelan software funded by Mr. Democrat George Soros. It's like a bad dime store novel.

Phoenix is corrupt?

Left and right isn’t totally defined by government control, there are a number of different factors and overlap, especially at the extremes.
You were doing so well until that last part. You cannot have “overlap” at the extreme ends of the spectrum. They are literally the definition of polar opposites. :eusa_doh:

What if the political spectrum isn’t linear?

It's not linear ... It's a Horseshoe.
The far right and far left are closer to each other than the center ... :thup:

View attachment 411917

Completely Delusional thinking............

Quick question...

Phoenix is corrupt?

It has Democrats, blobber. But where did I say Phoenix again? It's not as corrupt as the midwest Democrat cities

Quick question...

Phoenix is corrupt?

It has Democrats, blobber. But where did I say Phoenix again? It's not as corrupt as the midwest Democrat cities

Gee, you said that Biden is winning in corrupt cities and the blob is losing. Phoenix is a corrupt city? Lansing is a corrupt city? Harrisburg is a corrupt city (sure it is)? You're cherry picking your examples blob-boy.

Your blob lost.
Your blob is going to ooze out of the white house
Your blob is a loser
Those who supported the blob are losers.
That means you, blob boy, are a loser.

Now, I've given you the attention you can't garner in real life. Kindly fuck off.

Quick question...

Phoenix is corrupt?

Gee, you said that Biden is winning in corrupt cities and the blob is losing. Phoenix is a corrupt city? Lansing is a corrupt city? Harrisburg is a corrupt city (sure it is)? You're cherry picking your examples blob-boy.

Your blob lost.
Your blob is going to ooze out of the white house
Your blob is a loser
Those who supported the blob are losers.
That means you, blob boy, are a loser.

Now, I've given you the attention you can't garner in real life. Kindly fuck off.

Well blob, I said Detroit and Philadelphia, which is where the massive voter fraud was happening.

Maybe you could actually address what I aid, blobber blobbing blob

Forum List

Back