Even Facebook Knows That The Right Wing Militia Vigilantes In Kenosha Were Dangerous--Now Cancelled, But Noted!

Anyone reads a source of the 20th Century Holocaust, Deut. 23: 19-20. It's still there, after nearly 4000 years, it not always in English. How Mormons may have been able to obtain--is for the Mormons to explain--in English, Utah version.

Anyone reads the source of the Great Recession, the Fragile, Sniveling, Cowardly, and Servile Trumped-Up economy: Allegedly versus Chinese bats, In just this year. The Trumped-Up economy was clearly not match. The Trumped-Up economy is still no match. The RNC is still no match.

Both downturns originate in Matt 25: 14-30. The not quite-so-ancient atrocity is still there 2000 years later. Worldwide, it is not itself always in English. KJV is about that. Those are still there.

The Milita-kid gets sent back to Kenosha, apparently, Sept 25 time-frame. The charges are not about self-defense, at all. The Fragile, Sniveling, Cowardly, and Servile Trumped-Up kid went to some extensive lengths to avoid the draft, even(?). Even the original, Trumped-Up Draft Dodging, was not Trumped-UP like that!

People do contend that both are on the same side(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Of the Imperial Roman custom of baby abandonment, historically recorded: Comes this atrocity, Matt 25: 14-30!)
God wants me to inform you that you are a wolf in sheep clothing he will cast you into everlasting fire

The Defense Lawyer has it this way:

The Self-Defense claim is based on video evidence which notes only that one victim had made a move to grab the barrel of the gun, being carried within harming distance of the victim, (by an unlawful open-carrier teen, under 18--not stated), that the shooter pulled the gun away, and fired as the two were coming together! One dead lawful resident of Wisconsin was the outcome.

Then the shooter ran away. Others noticed and were off in hot-pursuit. One would be shot to death.

Per Old Testament: Pharaoh is likely the god alleged!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"

(Deut 23: 19-20 even appears to allege a Royal Family of Tribes: Subjugating everyone else, using arithmetic, even there--(Probably Pharaoh's Egypt, wherein Moses was raised)!)

None of this is to say that what Rittenhouse did was right or justified. I don't know what happened so I can't say. What I WILL say is that - due to the inaction of governors and mayors and the tacit approval of the rioting, looting and burning from the media and many on the left - something like this (however wrong it may be) was inevitable.
At least in the case of having his head bashed in by a skateboard or shot by the guy wielding the Glock handgun I will say based on prima facie evidence Rittenhouse was to any unbiased eye acting in self defense.
As for the leftist skin head, who literally dared people to shoot him in the head as he torched automobiles
I'm not fully up on the facts there.
But I'm confident in that case, as in the others, the young guy only acted in self defense.

But you are right on about the double standard the left wanted employed towards the rioters and the
people who came out to oppose wanton destruction and lawlessness. There is ALWAYS the leftist
double standard.

Yes, I am curious to know why they were chasing him the first time.

One report says he was separated from a group. Someone spotted him and the chase was on. No shootings yet.

I just don't think I'd be chasing a guy with AR-15 without a really really really really good reason. And I certainly would not be shooting a gun in the air. Whoever did that seems to have set the chain of events in motion.

The guy I show in the video saying "shoot me nigga" is shown on a different video where it is clear he is taunting the militia.

LIke someone said, be careful what you ask for.

Truly a bummer.
The dem brown shirts started a fire in a rolling dumpster and were trying to use it to set the dealership/station on fire......Kyle picked up a fire extinguisher and put the fire out. When he did that the anti-fa and the blm attacked with the pedo midget leading the pack.

The Self-Defense claim is based on video evidence which notes only that one victim had made a move to grab the barrel of the gun, being carried within harming distance of the victim, (by an unlawful open-carrier teen, under 18--not stated), that the shooter pulled the gun away, and fired as the two were coming together! One dead lawful resident of Wisconsin was the outcome.

Then the shooter ran away. Others noticed and were off in hot-pursuit. One would be shot to death.

(Deut 23: 19-20 even appears to allege a Royal Family of Tribes: Subjugating everyone else, using arithmetic, even there--(Probably Pharaoh's Egypt, wherein Moses was raised)!)
[/QUOTE

Not even close---the dem brown shirts fired at Kyle first and kyle ran. Then the pedo midget went after him for putting out one of their fires with BLM And the other antifa- fascists running after him. Likely now given that the pedo had 4 bullet holes including one to the back as he chased kyle that it was one of his own idiots that was firing at kyle that accidently got him in the back hitting his lung that killed him off. Then the skate board criminal hit kyle while he was down with kyle firing at him and killing him followed by the idiot with gun (a rapist and theif btw) pulling a gun with kyle firing his weapon just in the neck of time to stop him. They were two other anti fa fascists with hand guns one in a dark grey hoodie-----whose outline fits the first shooter.

[/QUOTE

None of this is to say that what Rittenhouse did was right or justified. I don't know what happened so I can't say. What I WILL say is that - due to the inaction of governors and mayors and the tacit approval of the rioting, looting and burning from the media and many on the left - something like this (however wrong it may be) was inevitable.
At least in the case of having his head bashed in by a skateboard or shot by the guy wielding the Glock handgun I will say based on prima facie evidence Rittenhouse was to any unbiased eye acting in self defense.
As for the leftist skin head, who literally dared people to shoot him in the head as he torched automobiles
I'm not fully up on the facts there.
But I'm confident in that case, as in the others, the young guy only acted in self defense.

But you are right on about the double standard the left wanted employed towards the rioters and the
people who came out to oppose wanton destruction and lawlessness. There is ALWAYS the leftist
double standard.

Yes, I am curious to know why they were chasing him the first time.

One report says he was separated from a group. Someone spotted him and the chase was on. No shootings yet.

I just don't think I'd be chasing a guy with AR-15 without a really really really really good reason. And I certainly would not be shooting a gun in the air. Whoever did that seems to have set the chain of events in motion.

The guy I show in the video saying "shoot me nigga" is shown on a different video where it is clear he is taunting the militia.

LIke someone said, be careful what you ask for.

Truly a bummer.
The dem brown shirts started a fire in a rolling dumpster and were trying to use it to set the dealership/station on fire......Kyle picked up a fire extinguisher and put the fire out. When he did that the anti-fa and the blm attacked with the pedo midget leading the pack.

Do you have a link ?

(Deut 23: 19-20 is not about foreign aid--but is still in there(?)!)

Are liberals still bitching about how their foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorists showed up to burn an innocent American citizen's car dealership, decided to attack a young man carrying an AR-15, and ended up finding out the hard way that Americans refuse to be their helpless victims anymore?

Snowflakes on this board have tried every FAILED way possible to liberate the domestic terrorists from their own personal responsibility in this situation and make the young man they attacked 1st out to be some crazed, blood-thirsty white supremacist cold blooded killer...

...when the video footage clearly shows the terrorists chased the guy, who was running in an attempt to get away, while being chased by 2 terrorists with guns and 1 'Darwin Award Winner' wannabe who thought he could attack someone carrying an AR-15 with a skateboard and somehow win...

The video shows the young man tripping and falling, gun shots were heard behind him, he turned around and was attacked, hit on the head with the skateboard, and then used his weapon...killing and wounding his attackers.

What a hard way to learn that sometimes victims fight back...and that an AR-15 beats a skateboard every time.

F* Zuckerburg and his fellow billionaire Conservative Censoring pals trying to make the poor little terrorists who showed up to commit acts of terrorism - burning businesses to the ground - and ended up attacking the wrong person as the 'victims' in this story.

Here's a solid fact for him and the snowflakes on this board, if those terrorists who CHOSE to show up to burn businesses down had CHOSEN to stay home instead, if they had chosen NOT to attack this guy, they would not have gotten shot / killed.

Ironically, the same terrorist lil' bitches condemning the cops for not coming to their rescue in this case are the same ones who have called for the Defunding of the police, the elimination of the police, who have been hitting the police with bricks, throwing urine on them, and the ones who refused to allow the police into their chop zones to help others they had attacked / injured....

Karma is a bitch, ain't it, violent lil' snowflake domestic terrorists?

There is no evidence that anyone was attempting to burn anything or that any fire was present at the time of these shootings. There is no evidence that the person he killed initiated their altercation or that Rittenhouse was attacked. There is no evidence that the three people who were shot were doing anything illegal or violent, except that all of them, including Rittenhouse, were violating the curfew.

He was only chased AFTER he killed the unarmed guy and made a phone call. Calling someone to announce that you just killed somebody is not the act of a fearful innocent person trying to get away from danger. It looks like people started to chase him BECAUSE he had killed someone. On one of the videos, a black male voice is heard asking "what did he do?" and somebody replied that he had just shot somebody. I have not heard that it is illegal to chase a criminal. People do it all the time.

There is nothing to suggest that the people chasing him were "terrorists." Even if someone chasing him had a gun, so what? Wisconsin permits people to carry guns, and I would think that someone chasing a murderer just might draw their gun. Wouldn't you? Rittenhouse himself had an AR-15. You make it sound as if you are against people carrying guns. Make up your mind.

Are liberals still bitching about how their foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorists showed up to burn an innocent American citizen's car dealership, decided to attack a young man carrying an AR-15, and ended up finding out the hard way that Americans refuse to be their helpless victims anymore?

Snowflakes on this board have tried every FAILED way possible to liberate the domestic terrorists from their own personal responsibility in this situation and make the young man they attacked 1st out to be some crazed, blood-thirsty white supremacist cold blooded killer...

...when the video footage clearly shows the terrorists chased the guy, who was running in an attempt to get away, while being chased by 2 terrorists with guns and 1 'Darwin Award Winner' wannabe who thought he could attack someone carrying an AR-15 with a skateboard and somehow win...

The video shows the young man tripping and falling, gun shots were heard behind him, he turned around and was attacked, hit on the head with the skateboard, and then used his weapon...killing and wounding his attackers.

What a hard way to learn that sometimes victims fight back...and that an AR-15 beats a skateboard every time.

F* Zuckerburg and his fellow billionaire Conservative Censoring pals trying to make the poor little terrorists who showed up to commit acts of terrorism - burning businesses to the ground - and ended up attacking the wrong person as the 'victims' in this story.

Here's a solid fact for him and the snowflakes on this board, if those terrorists who CHOSE to show up to burn businesses down had CHOSEN to stay home instead, if they had chosen NOT to attack this guy, they would not have gotten shot / killed.

Ironically, the same terrorist lil' bitches condemning the cops for not coming to their rescue in this case are the same ones who have called for the Defunding of the police, the elimination of the police, who have been hitting the police with bricks, throwing urine on them, and the ones who refused to allow the police into their chop zones to help others they had attacked / injured....

There is no evidence that anyone was attempting to burn anything or that any fire was present at the time of these shootings. There is no evidence that the person he killed initiated their altercation or that Rittenhouse was attacked. There is no evidence that the three people who were shot were doing anything illegal or violent, except that all of them, including Rittenhouse, were violating the curfew.

He was only chased AFTER he killed the unarmed guy and made a phone call. Calling someone to announce that you just killed somebody is not the act of a fearful innocent person trying to get away from danger. It looks like people started to chase him BECAUSE he had killed someone. On one of the videos, a black male voice is heard asking "what did he do?" and somebody replied that he had just shot somebody. I have not heard that it is illegal to chase a criminal. People do it all the time.

There is nothing to suggest that the people chasing him were "terrorists." Even if someone chasing him had a gun, so what? Wisconsin permits people to carry guns, and I would think that someone chasing a murderer just might draw their gun. Wouldn't you? Rittenhouse himself had an AR-15. You make it sound as if you are against people carrying guns. Make up your mind.
A car dealership was burn down the night before...some of the terrorists said they were going to do it again.

If you aren't up to no good you don't normally attack someone who is carrying an AR-15, especially with your SKATEBOARD...unless you're stupid.

There are so many holes in your BS its not even funny...

Try as you might to fly a bullshit narrative, it's not going to get off the ground. If you know who these "terrorists" who threatened to burn a dealership that night are, please identify them. Did they know any of the three who were shot? The skateboarder "attacked" this kid because the kid had just shot someone and he was trying to stop the gunman. His heroism cost him his life.

What "holes" are there in my "BS." Please explain what they are.
Sorry, again, FAIL. The video shows the 17yo running from his attackers and that he did not shoot until they were on him.

If you chase someone with an AR-15 and attack them you deserve to be shot.

There is more than one video. He had already killed someone when the chase started and he was being chased because he had shot someone. These guys were chasing a criminal, and people have been known to chase criminals. What in the hell was he doing in Kenosha with an AR-15 in the first place? After curfew. Out-of-towner.

Moreover, the killer had already encountered the local cops before he killed the first guy; cops in armored vehicles who were supposedly out there to enforce the curfew, but did
nothing. If they had insisted that Rittenhouse and the people he was with obey the curfew and go home, two people might be alive today, and a third might still have his arm. These cops are also under suspicion, as some evidence has come to light that the city's police chief might also be one of the leaders of this "Kenosha Guard" gang, which was calling on the internet for armed people to come to Kenosha. There must be a full investigation of what, if any, ties the Kenosha Police Department has with this gang.
So lemme get this straight..you're complaining about police being there and not enforcing the law when people are rioting and protesting the police, amirite? :cuckoo:

Cancel is the democrat nazi euphemism for censor.

The Milita-kid gets sent back to Kenosha, apparently, Sept 25 time-frame. The charges are not about self-defense, at all. The Fragile, Sniveling, Cowardly, and Servile Trumped-Up kid went to some extensive lengths to avoid the draft, even(?). Even the original, Trumped-Up Draft Dodging, was not Trumped-Up like that!

End of Matter.

(Of the Imperial Roman custom of baby abandonment, historically recorded: Comes this atrocity, Matt 25: 14-30!)

The kid avoided the draft? What draft is a 17 year old kid eligible for? You high?

A car dealership was burn down the night before...some of the terrorists said they were going to do it again.

If you aren't up to no good you don't normally attack someone who is carrying an AR-15, especially with your SKATEBOARD...unless you're stupid.

Try as you might to fly a bullshit narrative, it's not going to get off the ground. If you know who these "terrorists" who threatened to burn a dealership that night are, please identify them. Did they know any of the three who were shot? The skateboarder "attacked" this kid because the kid had just shot someone and he was trying to stop the gunman. His heroism cost him his life.

Sorry, again, FAIL. The video shows the 17yo running from his attackers and that he did not shoot until they were on him.

There is more than one video. He had already killed someone when the chase started and he was being chased because he had shot someone. These guys were chasing a criminal, and people have been known to chase criminals. What in the hell was he doing in Kenosha with an AR-15 in the first place? After curfew. Out-of-towner.

Moreover, the killer had already encountered the local cops before he killed the first guy; cops in armored vehicles who were supposedly out there to enforce the curfew, but did
nothing. If they had insisted that Rittenhouse and the people he was with obey the curfew and go home, two people might be alive today, and a third might still have his arm. These cops are also under suspicion, as some evidence has come to light that the city's police chief might also be one of the leaders of this "Kenosha Guard" gang, which was calling on the internet for armed people to come to Kenosha. There must be a full investigation of what, if any, ties the Kenosha Police Department has with this gang.

So you support the rioting that started because the police did something and you believed they should not have done anything, now during the protests you are upset because you want the police to do something when You believe they did nothing?

Lol! Thanks for your humorous idea, I’m glad you aren’t in charge.

So finally it is acknowledged that the murderer was not acting in self-defense, but was in violation of Wisconsin Open Carry, and Federal Arms endangerment statutes: And so an unlawful assailant, prima facie. He will likely never be draft eligible.

Papageorgio poster demonstrates the illiteracy of the brand--all Trumped-Up to mutilate baby genitals: Prayed-for, Prayed-for, of the brand! "Our Father, which art in Heaven"--bring the Kingdom
law to earth!

(Matthew 25: 14-30! An army of Papageorgio-brand, baby genital mutilators following the Imperial Roman era story and prayers!)

So you support the rioting that started because the police did something and you believed they should not have done anything, now during the protests you are upset because you want the police to do something when You believe they did nothing?

I support the peaceful protests of police misconduct. The rioters have been only a handful out of the many thousands who have marched. Moreover, the video shows the police, while supposedly enforcing the curfew and ridding the streets of those violating the curfew, not enforcing the curfew with respect to certain people who were heavily armed, and even being friendly and giving them water. The evidence that their chief is affiliated with a gang, which solicited outsiders to come into the city, needs careful scrutiny. This might be just the tip of the iceberg:

Once again: White supremacists and militias have infiltrated police across US, report says

I support the peaceful protests of police misconduct. The rioters have been only a handful out of the many thousands who have marched. Moreover, the video shows the police, while supposedly enforcing the curfew and ridding the streets of those violating the curfew, not enforcing the curfew with respect to certain people who were heavily armed, and even being friendly and giving them water. The evidence that their chief is affiliated with a gang, which solicited outsiders to come into the city, needs careful scrutiny. This might be just the tip of the iceberg:

Once again: White supremacists and militias have infiltrated police across US, report says
Again, there are so many holes in your BS its scary. Perhaps you really believe what you wrote.

If you think all the burning, looting, assaults, & murder seen across the country in Democrat politicians-run cities is due to white supremacists then you are insane.

The "Self-Defense" contention is Flimsy in the easyt65 poster:

"If you don't want to get shot don't attack someone carrying an AR-15, especially w/a skateboard. Chasing someone carrying an AR-15 is you BEGGING to be shot / killed."

A shooting had already happened. The skateboard then became the actual self-defense weapon. The atrocity-maker's weapon was already an assailant's weapon!

It is noted that illiteracy is about easyt65 poster, like among others. Matt 25:14-30 is about three servants. The life of 1/3 of them doesn't matter at all--with basis in apportioned money, subject to a fixed-percentage raise. The servant with the one talent can't possibly keep up. Then there is the problem of the next dismissible servant, now with four talents! Into "Outer Darkness" easily goes that servant next.

Then there is the abominable context of the story: The Imperial Roman era wherein baby abandonment was recorded practice.

The illiterate find that context and story to be Constitutionally protected--even, prayer! "Thy King Come, Thy Will be done: On earth, like in the shit-hole the story-teller alleges to be from!

"Baby-genital mutilation, even--clearly can be inferred the prayer! The servant with the one talent is not offered a self-defense protection, may have been an illegal, under-age, Open Carrier: And so is prima facie charged with US FEDERAL, criminal offenses. That is just like on earth--and in the Midwest!

That is before the fact, and then there is the Constitutional Context(?): That not likely to be brought up(?)! (In fact, clearly not by the Defense Counsel!)

You can't chase someone and then claim self defense, Einstein! That's not the way it works.

So every police pursuit is prima facie unlawful, every assailant able to plead self-defense if the assailant shoots back and kills(?).

Trumped-Up Administration stuff. Noted is the similar illiteracy-level as easyt65 poster.

A “handful”? Within the first month 14,000 arrests (Many cities asked their police forces to stand down, if not there would have been more arrests) and 15 people were killed. That was the first month. Since then the news hasn’t seemed to focus on arrests and murder counts. So, without the news covering the riots and the murders, it seems the violence has been downplayed significantly. NBC averages almost two minutes or 0.07% of their news casts on any riots and they lead the national media in time spent on the violence of the protests.

Here is a study on the media and their coverage of the protests/riots. Riot deaths ignored by major networks; watchdog finds 99.3% of protest coverage focused elsewhere

I’m not sure why we Americans let the media mislead us like this. Pretty sad how much they keep us in the dark and we seem to enjoy it as long as it fits our views. Heaven forbid we get challenged by the truth. The other narrative being pushed is it is the right wing extremists pushing the violence and though they have committed some, the evidence points to left wing radical pushing the violence. Now don’t let fact challenge your beliefs.

The protests on all the world's continents are now shown to be not all that lethal--less than three deaths per continent, way last June.

Outdated and Out of Touch is famously a Trumped-Up major liability. Noted is that illiterate poster, Papageorgio, brought that up, itself!

(Constitutionally protected Atrocity--Matt 25: 14-30--is still Atrocity!)

The protests on all the world's continents are now shown to be not all that lethal--less than three deaths per continent, way last June.

Outdated and Out of Touch is famously a Trumped-Up major liability. Noted is that illiterate poster, Papageorgio, brought that up, itself!

(Constitutionally protected Atrocity--Matt 25: 14-30--is still Atrocity!)
3 deaths per continent? Chicago has 3 4 times that every weekend.

Illiterate easyt65 poster can't read, "June." Homicides in fact also happen in major cities worldwide, and in fact every weekend.

(Remembering what the Trumped-Up pray for: Matt 25: 14-30!)

Forum List

Back