What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Even Democrats Have Had Enough

FJB

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This just goes to show that not all of them are evil, but how the heck thirty-five percent still want Biden to run again is beyond me. :confused-84:

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This just goes to show that not all of them are evil, but how the heck thirty-five percent still want Biden to run again is beyond me. :confused-84:

If you consider where 80% of the votes come from for the democrat party it may make more sense

1664226813202.png

BTW, that is a graveyard in Mexico.

OP
FJB

FJB

Diamond Member
Reaction score
People in the afterlife: WTF??? 0___o

Donald H

Gold Member
Reaction score
Biden's numbers will be held up until after the election because it's necessary for putting on a brave face.

After the election his numbers will plummet and he will step aside quickly. He may not even have his party fabricate an excuse for him.

The upholding of Biden to get his party through the election has been a gong show, that's too obvious to the rest of the world.

Matching Trump against the new guy is going to be where we all get to see Trump's real popularity.

I'm betting the promise of fascism is going to bring Americans of all pol stripes together under the leadership of either Trump or maybe De Santis.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: FJB

frigidweirdo

Platinum Member
Reaction score

The reality is a senile old man is better than Trump.
Reality is, this news "headline" is also bullshit.

It's about approval ratings.

He's at about 42% to 46% right now. He was at 33% in the middle of July when this article was written.

Rocko

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You have to think being a former press secretary she knew she was supplying a juicy sound byte for the democrats’ opposition to pounce on

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List