Even Democrats Have Had Enough

This just goes to show that not all of them are evil, but how the heck thirty-five percent still want Biden to run again is beyond me. :confused-84:

If you consider where 80% of the votes come from for the democrat party it may make more sense

1664226813202.png

BTW, that is a graveyard in Mexico.

Biden's numbers will be held up until after the election because it's necessary for putting on a brave face.

After the election his numbers will plummet and he will step aside quickly. He may not even have his party fabricate an excuse for him.

The upholding of Biden to get his party through the election has been a gong show, that's too obvious to the rest of the world.

Matching Trump against the new guy is going to be where we all get to see Trump's real popularity.

I'm betting the promise of fascism is going to bring Americans of all pol stripes together under the leadership of either Trump or maybe De Santis.

Last edited:
This just goes to show that not all of them are evil, but how the heck thirty-five percent still want Biden to run again is beyond me. :confused-84:

The reality is a senile old man is better than Trump.
Reality is, this news "headline" is also bullshit.

It's about approval ratings.

He's at about 42% to 46% right now. He was at 33% in the middle of July when this article was written.

You have to think being a former press secretary she knew she was supplying a juicy sound byte for the democrats’ opposition to pounce on

New Topics

Forum List

Back