Even Democrats Are Telling Joe Biden Not To Run

That is not how the asylum law actually works. They are allowed to wait in the USA, at a place where they can be found.

And they are also allowed to wait in Mexico. That was to the advantage of America. And as far as them being in “a place they can be found,” most never show up to their hearings. Just disappear into the hinterlands and put a burden on tax-paying Amwricans,
Reagan and the two Bush Presidents did it that way as well. It is how that law works.

Thousands are deported on a daily basis, so that law is also working.

That some are deported means nothing. We have libs like Newsom bending into a pretzel to AVOID deporting criminal aliens because that wouldn’t be good for the alien. How about considering what’s good for Americans - and that would be getting rid of lowlife migrants who come here under false pretenses and then commit crimes.
No one announced that the covid pandemic is over. It is better than it was in 2020, but it is not over anywhere in the world, and the Democrats are very aware of it.

Yes. I see you are confused. BIDEN said the pandemic is over. That is how he is able to reverse Title 42 (and get more semi-literate foreigners in) since Title 42 was put in place because of the pandemic. You really shouldn’t call me misinformed when you are unaware of this, but MSNBC certainly wouldn’t tell you.
One cannot keep people from coming to the US based on religion. It is against the laws of the US.

i said nothing about their religion. I don’t know what religion they are.
When you post something, make sure you find the source with the facts:

This is inaccurate — there was no widespread Obama-era policy of separating parents and children — but it's a common talking point for Republican commentators and members of the president's administration. Trump's policy, now temporarily halted, aimed to prosecute every single illegal border crossing, including asylum-seekers. The government separated children from their parents or legal guardians because the adults had been referred for prosecution for illegal entry into the United States.
So we should keep children with men who CLAIM to be their fathers? And subject them to rape and sexual assault?
"The Obama administration, the Bush administration all separated families," Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen told reporters at the White House on Monday. "They absolutely did. They did — their rate was less than ours, but they absolutely did do this. This is not new."

"This is a policy that is implemented under the Obama Administration," former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski said on Fox News.

Matt Schlapp, chairman of the American Conservative Union, made a similar point on Fox News on Friday.

"You know what's ironic?" he said. "It's the same way Barack Obama did it."

Immigration advocates and former Obama administration officials say that's just not true.

The idea that this is simply a continuation of an Obama-era practice is "preposterous," said Denise Gilman, director of the Immigration Clinic at the University of Texas Law School. "There were occasionally instances where you would find a separated family — maybe like one every six months to a year — and that was usually because there had been some actual individualized concern that there was a trafficking situation or that the parent wasn’t actually the parent."

Once custody concerns were resolved, "there was pretty immediately reunification," Gilman told NBC News. "There were not 2,000 kids in two months — it’s not the same universe," she added.

The Trump administration separated 1,995 children from 1,940 adults from April 19 to May 31, a spokesman for the Department of Homeland Security said Friday, a period in which the "zero tolerance" policy was in effect.

[Full article online]

Sure there is no antisemitism in the Republican Party or with Republican voters:

Neither party in the United States has a monopoly on antisemitism. Jew-haters can be found on the extremes of both parties, but the GOP seems to attract a disproportionate number.​

Neither party in the United States has a monopoly on antisemitism. Jew-haters can be found on the extremes of both parties, but the GOP seems to attract a disproportionate number.
i’m not talking about individual antisemites. I agree they are on both sides, but for different reasons. The right hates us because of their “Christ Killers” nonsense, and the left hates us because they side with the people they consider worse off, which are the Palestinians in relation to the more advanced Israelis.

No, I am talking about it at the GOVERNMENT level, where Democrats are afraid to take steps to ramp down on antisemitism, whereas Republicans want to. Democrats refused to issue an anti-antisemitism resolution (it might offend their Farrakhan followers) and wouldn’t sign on to the legislation to ramp down on antisemitic campuses like ultra-lib Columbia and Berkeley. Republicans were in full support, while Omar and the other Jew-hating Democrats cheer on BDS.

White nationalists and xenophobes are firmly entrenched in today’s party mainstream. And for many in another major pillar of today’s GOP – the Christian Right – an affinity for Israel and a fascination with Jewish religious symbolism conceal motives steeped in “end-time” prophecies and the conversion of the Jews.

The core of the GOP revolution centers on racism and xenophobia, and antisemitism is the inevitable partner of these malignant forms of bigotry.
--
The GOP energetically appealed to whites who wanted to preserve segregation and their “way of life.” Their appeal may have been largely anti-black, but it was also anti-Hispanic, anti-Asian, anti-immigrant and antisemitic. Nixon himself was a racist and an antisemite, as his tapes revealed.

(full article online)

Last edited:
And they are also allowed to wait in Mexico. That was to the advantage of America. And as far as them being in “a place they can be found,” most never show up to their hearings. Just disappear into the hinterlands and put a burden on tax-paying Amwricans,

That some are deported means nothing. We have libs like Newsom bending into a pretzel to AVOID deporting criminal aliens because that wouldn’t be good for the alien. How about considering what’s good for Americans - and that would be getting rid of lowlife migrants who come here under false pretenses and then commit crimes.

Yes. I see you are confused. BIDEN said the pandemic is over. That is how he is able to reverse Title 42 (and get more semi-literate foreigners in) since Title 42 was put in place because of the pandemic. You really shouldn’t call me misinformed when you are unaware of this, but MSNBC certainly wouldn’t tell you.

i said nothing about their religion. I don’t know what religion they are.

So we should keep children with men who CLAIM to be their fathers? And subject them to rape and sexual assault?

i’m not talking about individual antisemites. I agree they are on both sides, but for different reasons. The right hates us because of their “Christ Killers” nonsense, and the left hates us because they side with the people they consider worse off, which are the Palestinians in relation to the more advanced Israelis.

No, I am talking about it at the GOVERNMENT level, where Democrats are afraid to take steps to ramp down on antisemitism, whereas Republicans want to. Democrats refused to issue an anti-antisemitism resolution (it might offend their Farrakhan fol aowers) and wouldn’t sign on to the legislation to ramp down on antisemitic campuses like ultra-lib Columbia and Berkeley. Republicans were in full support, while Omar and the other Jew-hating Democrats cheer on BDS.

Your sources are left-wing. You honestly think MSNBC
Wow, that was quite a trip !!!!!

Enjoy the rest of your travels. :)

Wow, that was quite a trip !!!!!

Enjoy the rest of your travels. :)
How did you know I was traveling?

But I notice you couldn’t respond to the fact that Republicans tried to put forth legislation and resolution to ramp down on antisemitism, but that Democrats refused.

To be fair to you, you might not know. You might join EMET, a non-partisan pro-Israel group to which I belong. The leader will open your eyes.

How did you know I was traveling?

But I notice you couldn’t respond to the fact that Republicans tried to put forth legislation and resolution to ramp down on antisemitism, but that Democrats refused.

To be fair to you, you might not know. You might join EMET, a non-partisan pro-Israel group to which I belong. The leader will open your eyes.
Are you talking about 2019 resolution?

Provide links

Are you talking about 2019 resolution?

Provide links
I am talking about more than one resolution. You know one of them - when Omar came out with her antisemitic trope, and the Democrats insisted on so watering it down that Omar went back to her constituents and bragged how the Dems issued an Anti-Islamophobia resolution.

It should have been specifically geared to antisemitism, as the Republicans wanted. Watering it down downplays it - the same reason Dems insisted it’s BLACK lives matter and not ALL lives matter. But Dems are more concerned with racism and have a more forgiving attitude toward Jew-haters.

I am talking about more than one resolution. You know one of them - when Omar came out with her antisemitic trope, and the Democrats insisted on so watering it down that Omar went back to her constituents and bragged how the Dems issued an Anti-Islamophobia resolution.

It should have been specifically geared to antisemitism, as the Republicans wanted. Watering it down downplays it - the same reason Dems insisted it’s BLACK lives matter and not ALL lives matter. But Dems are more concerned with racism and have a more forgiving attitude toward Jew-haters.
Links

Here. The Dems insisted on watering it down. The Republicans wanted a strong statement condemning anti-semitism. The Dems won, and it became a general resolution against all bigots.

[ I meant the other resolutions you were talking about. But I did find a bipartisan resolution which did pass this year ]

Washington, May 18, 2022

Critically, this resolution also commits Congress to take concrete steps to combat antisemitism and do more to ensure the safety, security, and dignity of American Jews. Antisemitism, sadly, is not a relic of the past, but a clear and present danger today. Passage of today’s resolution is a critical step.
Washington DC – Today, U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (FL-23) led a bipartisan effort with Reps. Brad Schneider (IL-10), Mario Diaz-Balart (FL-25), and Lee Zeldin (NY-01) to pass a resolution unequivocally condemning antisemitism by the U.S House of Representatives, sending a vital, united message that Americans denounce the rising hostility towards Jews in recent years that resulted in increased antisemitic propaganda on social media, a surge in physical violence incidents and even fatal attacks.

Jews are increasingly affected by the grotesque spread of misinformation and lies including blame for the spread of COVID-19, false claims including the control of the media, policies of the Government of Israel, and the financial system, accusations of dual loyalty, and are subjected to a multitude of negative stereotypes.

H. Res.1125 passed by a resounding 420-1 vote, and its vote comes amid the celebration of Jewish American Heritage Month, or JAHM. This annual observance every May uplifts the contributions of the Jewish community who helped build this more perfect union and highlights the role Jewish Americans played in creating a more vibrant American culture and a more just and fair society. The resolution also calls for a plan of action to combat this ancient hatred, which includes robustly refuting Holocaust denial, pushing social media platforms to address online antisemitism and taking steps to improve the physical security of Jewish institutions and organizations.

“I am so proud that my colleagues united to condemn the rise in antisemitism by sending a powerful message that the U.S. House of Representatives will call out this ancient hatred,” said Congresswoman Wasserman Schultz. “It is fitting we share this message in May, as we celebrate Jewish American Heritage Month, by highlighting the vast achievements Jewish Americans have made to build our more perfect union. Critically, this resolution also commits Congress to take concrete steps to combat antisemitism and do more to ensure the safety, security, and dignity of American Jews. Antisemitism, sadly, is not a relic of the past, but a clear and present danger today. Passage of today’s resolution is a critical step.”

“This resolution condemns and combats antisemitism in all its forms and ensures that the United States leads the global effort in educating on the history of antisemitism and its horrific consequences,” said Congressman Diaz-Balart. “I commend my colleagues for their leadership on this crucial issue, and I am proud to stand alongside them, condemning antisemitism.”
------

“Today, the U.S. Congress made an essential and important statement repudiating Antisemitism. The Orthodox Union greatly appreciates the leadership of Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz and her bipartisan partners in proposing and passing H.Res 1125,” said Nathan J. Diament - Exec. Dir. for Public Policy - Orthodox Union. “Since America’s founding, Jewish Americans were granted the freedom to worship and believe as our faith dictated. While we experience Antisemitism in various forms, the trajectory of the American Jewish experience was toward greater equality and inclusion. The surge of Antisemitism in recent years - including violent attacks on synagogues and identifiably Jewish people on the street - has been deeply disturbing. Today’s passage of a Resolution unequivocally condemning Antisemitism and calling for concrete actions to combat it is very meaningful and appreciated.”

The resolution language is attached and below:

Whereas the Jewish American experience is a story of faith, fortitude, and progress and is connected to key tenets of American identity.

(full article online)

[ I meant the other resolutions you were talking about. But I did find a bipartisan resolution which did pass this year ]

Washington, May 18, 2022

Critically, this resolution also commits Congress to take concrete steps to combat antisemitism and do more to ensure the safety, security, and dignity of American Jews. Antisemitism, sadly, is not a relic of the past, but a clear and present danger today. Passage of today’s resolution is a critical step.
Washington DC – Today, U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (FL-23) led a bipartisan effort with Reps. Brad Schneider (IL-10), Mario Diaz-Balart (FL-25), and Lee Zeldin (NY-01) to pass a resolution unequivocally condemning antisemitism by the U.S House of Representatives, sending a vital, united message that Americans denounce the rising hostility towards Jews in recent years that resulted in increased antisemitic propaganda on social media, a surge in physical violence incidents and even fatal attacks.

Jews are increasingly affected by the grotesque spread of misinformation and lies including blame for the spread of COVID-19, false claims including the control of the media, policies of the Government of Israel, and the financial system, accusations of dual loyalty, and are subjected to a multitude of negative stereotypes.

H. Res.1125 passed by a resounding 420-1 vote, and its vote comes amid the celebration of Jewish American Heritage Month, or JAHM. This annual observance every May uplifts the contributions of the Jewish community who helped build this more perfect union and highlights the role Jewish Americans played in creating a more vibrant American culture and a more just and fair society. The resolution also calls for a plan of action to combat this ancient hatred, which includes robustly refuting Holocaust denial, pushing social media platforms to address online antisemitism and taking steps to improve the physical security of Jewish institutions and organizations.

“I am so proud that my colleagues united to condemn the rise in antisemitism by sending a powerful message that the U.S. House of Representatives will call out this ancient hatred,” said Congresswoman Wasserman Schultz. “It is fitting we share this message in May, as we celebrate Jewish American Heritage Month, by highlighting the vast achievements Jewish Americans have made to build our more perfect union. Critically, this resolution also commits Congress to take concrete steps to combat antisemitism and do more to ensure the safety, security, and dignity of American Jews. Antisemitism, sadly, is not a relic of the past, but a clear and present danger today. Passage of today’s resolution is a critical step.”

“This resolution condemns and combats antisemitism in all its forms and ensures that the United States leads the global effort in educating on the history of antisemitism and its horrific consequences,” said Congressman Diaz-Balart. “I commend my colleagues for their leadership on this crucial issue, and I am proud to stand alongside them, condemning antisemitism.”
------

“Today, the U.S. Congress made an essential and important statement repudiating Antisemitism. The Orthodox Union greatly appreciates the leadership of Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz and her bipartisan partners in proposing and passing H.Res 1125,” said Nathan J. Diament - Exec. Dir. for Public Policy - Orthodox Union. “Since America’s founding, Jewish Americans were granted the freedom to worship and believe as our faith dictated. While we experience Antisemitism in various forms, the trajectory of the American Jewish experience was toward greater equality and inclusion. The surge of Antisemitism in recent years - including violent attacks on synagogues and identifiably Jewish people on the street - has been deeply disturbing. Today’s passage of a Resolution unequivocally condemning Antisemitism and calling for concrete actions to combat it is very meaningful and appreciated.”

The resolution language is attached and below:

Whereas the Jewish American experience is a story of faith, fortitude, and progress and is connected to key tenets of American identity.

(full article online)

I am DELIGHTED to read of this bI-partisan bill. I only wish it got more press, as the attention paid by Congress to combating antisemitism sends an important message.

The other resolution was never publicized, unfortunately. I have insider information.

I am DELIGHTED to read of this bI-partisan bill. I only wish it got more press, as the attention paid by Congress to combating antisemitism sends an important message.

The other resolution was never publicized, unfortunately. I have insider information.
I knew about the bi partisan bill passing in May. I did not remember the whole thing until I found the 2019 one and then the May one. It all came back to me.

What matters is that a bi partisan resolution to combat antisemitism did pass this year with overwhelming approval and that it will be enforced.

I knew about the bi partisan bill passing in May. I did not remember the whole thing until I found the 2019 one and then the May one. It all came back to me.

What matters is that a bi partisan resolution to combat antisemitism did pass this year with overwhelming approval and that it will be enforced.
We agree on that. I’m very glad to hear it.

Forum List

Back