Even Democrat Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA now admit..“As painful as it is for me to say, if Donald Trump was right"

McCain turned out to be a very petty American.
Loved to be the center of attention like with his nickname
" hotshot " for his tendency to start a Fighter jet.
He Graduated bottom of his class at Annapolis and was
reprimanded often for playing practical jokes.
He also was one of only a couple republicans that made a point of
Criticizing Bush 43's tax cuts.Which in the end helped us out
of the Inherited Clinton-inspired Recession.Using the Warren Harding
model so successful for getting us out of the Woodrow Wilson
Depression of 1920-21.

Fucking over the nation for a personal grudge is petty as fuck.

Fuck McCain for doing that.

McCain has been considered a war hero mainly because he didn't accept early release due to being the son of an admiral. I can of wonder how accurate that whole story is. It's seems to me that he would of been a more valuable prisoner to keep because he was the son of an admiral. Just saying.
It does appear to be somewhat fishy.How exactly was McCain
Treated at the Hanoi Hilton.Knowing that his Father and Grandfather
were Both Admirals.There must have been special treatment.
I go back to his time at Annapolis and the way he was more interested
in goofin' off and playing practical jokes.It'd be one thing if he had
graduated in the middle of that class of cadets.But McCain graduated
894th out of 899 { class of '58 }

Fucking over the nation for a personal grudge is petty as fuck.

Fuck McCain for doing that.
Plus the little showoff was on - Hardball - at least every other
week after Bush 43 began managing as Potus.
Almost always to find fault as if He could handle the office better.

So McCain decided to fuck over the nation because of a Trump insult?

Sounds to me like McCain is a baby to decide to fuck over the country to spite Trump, doesnt it?

Trump made those comments over 2 years before McCain saved Obamacare.

So you should blame McCain not Trump.

China? What was the agreement Trump fucked up because of not putting in any effort.

How many wars did he start?
Abraham Accords?
Moving the Embassy?
No war in Europe.
1.2% inflation
record low black unemployment.
It wasn't Democrats that kept McCain in office.

Blame McCain. Not Trump. Trump made that comment in 2015. McCain is supposed to do what is best for the country, not exact personal vendettas and fuck over the US.

That is squarely on McCain. Dont be disingenuous.

What did Trump do with China? What should Trump have done with China?

He should have been an adult and put in the work to get a new trade deal. He walked away and spent billions giving corporate farms taxpayer money.

Trump was guilty of spending too much.But don't forget that
Bush was accused of that also.Unwarranted.My Proof.
The 2007 Budget Deficit was $ 162 Billion.
Guess what Obama's first term Annual Budget Deficits cost.
Over 4 years averaged Over $ 1.2 TRILLION a year.

Anytime you refuse to condemn your guy for debt it will only continue to grow worse. I condemned Obama endlessly for his debt.

Overturning Obamacare.
Please... THERE NEVER WAS A NEED for Obamacare...

Obama said "46 million uninsured" but what constituted these "uninsured"?
  • Illegals are not eligible because they are illegal .... 10 million (when I wrote this originally there were 10 million illegals but because BIDEN has urged a "surge to the border"... There are now...11,047,000 illegals!
  • 14 million Americans didn't know they were eligible for Medicaid and that again was proven Gruber and his coauthors, using data from the Census Bureau, estimate that Medicaid “produced 63% of the gains [in coverage] that we identified” for 2014. They also found that much of this gain was attributable to the enrollment in Medicaid of people who were eligible for the program under criteria that preceded the ACA’s Medicaid expansion:
  • New Gruber Study Raises Major Questions About Obamacare's Medicaid Expansion
So between 10 million illegals and 14 million eligible but didn't KNOW or were not allowed and right there of the
46 million Obama bragged... it is reduced to 22 million...not 46!
FACTS:population of USA as of 2019 (date of the below article) was 328,239,523
  • --- More than half of the population had employer-sponsored coverage (55.1 percent), or 180,859,977 Americans
  • --- followed by Medicaid (17.9 percent), or 58,754,875 Americans
  • --- Medicare (17.8 percent), or 58,426,635 Americans
  • --- individual market coverage (10.8 percent), or 35,449,868 Americans and
  • --- military coverage (3.6 percent). 11,816,623 Americans.... hmmm that adds up to 345,307,978 Americans!
Strange isn't it. Supposedly 46 million uninsured Americans YET when counting the military etc. ZERO uninsured!
Please explain where 46 million uninsured comes from???
And this was the major single statistic Obamacare was passed on.
By the way here is the most recent evaluation of Obamacare...

ObamaCare: 10 years of distress and disappointment​

First, then-candidate Barack Obama said his namesake act would
“cut the cost of a typical family’s premiums by up to $2,500 a year.”

In reality, the opposite has occurred. According to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), “premiums have doubled for individual health insurance plans since 2013, the year before many of Obamacare’s regulations and mandates took effect.”

Even more shocking, HHS reports, “Average individual market premiums more than doubled from $2,784 per year in 2013 to $5,712 on Healthcare.gov in 2017—an increase of $2,928 or 105%.” Needless to say, ObamaCare has fallen woefully short in its grand ambition to slice health insurance premiums by $2,500 per year.

President Obama repeatedly assured voters, “If you like your health care plan, you’ll be able to keep your health care plan, period.” After ObamaCare was enacted, millions of Americans were unable to keep their pre-ObamaCare health insurance plan.
According to a report by The Heritage Foundation, “Obamacare has significantly disrupted the market for those who buy coverage on their own by imposing new coverage and benefit mandates, causing a reported 4.7 million health insurance cancelations of an existing policy in 32 states.”

Facebook regulates itself properly.

Maybe Shell Oil doesn't need to be as regulated as BP oil. Maybe Shell regulates itself better.

It's only when Twitter or Tiktok become a problem that we will regulate them.
Nope, that's not how it works. Only one instance of the law or a regulation being applied unequally is enough to get a case thrown out. Oh, and BTW, "regulating itself properly" does NOT mean attempting to squash conservative voices while championing liberal causes, no matter how hard you stomp your feet.

Trump wasn't always wrong but Trump had absolutely zero ability to get anything done. He thought he should be able to call someone a name and they should simply bend to his will.

He was too lazy and too mentally stunted to put in the work.

That's BS, he achieved more than any POTUS your lifetime. You'd say anything because you're Democrat and suffer TDS.

Trump was guilty of spending too much.But don't forget that
Bush was accused of that also.Unwarranted.My Proof.
The 2007 Budget Deficit was $ 162 Billion.
Guess what Obama's first term Annual Budget Deficits cost.
Over 4 years averaged Over $ 1.2 TRILLION a year.
the Bush 2008 Fiscal budget deficit was $450 billion, his 2009 fiscal budget deficit was $1.4 trillion.

Blame McCain. Not Trump. Trump made that comment in 2015. McCain is supposed to do what is best for the country, not exact personal vendettas and fuck over the US.

That is squarely on McCain. Dont be disingenuous.

What did Trump do with China? What should Trump have done with China?
McCain was proof that many politicians in D.C. are in it for themselves. He outed the system with that vote.

It does appear to be somewhat fishy.How exactly was McCain
Treated at the Hanoi Hilton.Knowing that his Father and Grandfather
were Both Admirals.There must have been special treatment.
I go back to his time at Annapolis and the way he was more interested
in goofin' off and playing practical jokes.It'd be one thing if he had
graduated in the middle of that class of cadets.But McCain graduated
894th out of 899 { class of '58 }
Special treatment doesn't necessary mean better treatment when it comes to the Hanoi Hilton. I can see how they may have told him that his release was going to take place because his father was an Admiral just to mess with him and the other prisoners.

I will admit, we are way more concerned about the Russia/Ukraine border than our own border.

Dems blocked the wall. They want illegal immigration.

What else?

tRump had the Whitehouse, Senate and H of R his 1st 2 years and the dems blocked him?

And let's say they did (they didn't) he doesn't need them for MEXICO to pay for the wall because well MEXICO would be paying for it!!!!

What you got?

Anytime you refuse to condemn your guy for debt it will only continue to grow worse. I condemned Obama endlessly for his debt.
What are you jawboning about.I proved that Bush 43 with his
2007 Budget Deficit of $ 162 Billion was proof he was No
big spender.And just 2 short years later in comes Obama
and Spends in 2009 over $ 1.4 Trillion { shared with Bush
as part of a fiscal budget calender }.
Then Obama maintained spending over $ One Trillion
a year in his first term.
Then Obama always the sneak managed to lower after his First
Term each year less { just less than One Trillion } and used guys like
Chicago Economist Austan Goolsbee { youngest Obama Cabinet member }
to almost brag how the Obama administration has Lowered by
percentage more deficit spending than any President prior.
Yeah right.How about that First term of Over $ 1.2 Trillion
annual Average Budget Deficits.

Here’s something you rarely hear a Democratic senator say: “Donald Trump was right.”

But that’s what Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA) is saying now, and it’s all because of TikTok, the popular video app that Trump tried to ban in the waning months of his presidency.
“As painful as it is for me to say, if Donald Trump was right and we could’ve taken action then, that’d have been a heck of a lot easier than trying to take action in November of 2022,” Warner told Recode. “The sooner we bite the bullet, the better.”
Experts ramp up TikTok warnings after top Dem admits Trump was right: 'This is a Chinese spying app'
Kara Frederick warned TikTok poses an "absolutely massive" security threat
Kara Frederick, a former counterterrorism analyst for the Defense Department, issued a sobering warning against using TikTok on "Fox & Friends" Tuesday.

Yea but Trump is not politically correct. He's not liked by a lot of people. All true... Trump is an ass-kicker, not an ass-licker!
There's a lot of brown covered shit that comes out of Trump's mouth but when you wash the outside layer away you find out that Trump was right about a lot of things.

Forum List

Back