Even Clintonistas Admit Hillary Will Rent Out the White House like a Motel 6

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is just hilarious. The Clintons wont be just selling off the White House and access to the Presidency, they will be selling off our national resources, our jobs, our way of life, our standard of living and our childrens future.

A vote for Hillary is a vote to turn the USA into a Third World Hell Hole.

Matthews: Hillary Won't Change If She Wins, the Clintons Will Sell the Lincoln Bedroom Again - Breitbart

Huffington Post editorial director Howard Fineman said, “I’ve been covering the Clintons since they were in Little Rock. and when Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas, and through all of his presidential campaigns and Hillary’s entire career, their whole life is built on the combination of public office and money. And the Clintons didn’t have any money. They didn’t start out with any money. .... The big donors, the soft money donors, these are the people they spent their lives around, they want to be like those people. They want to have money like those people, because it’s demeaning to do that all the time on that level. So they want to get the cash for themselves. More important, they’re going to get the cash for campaign contributions, for PAC contributions, for the foundation—that makes the Clintons feel good, like they’re doing good in the world. It’s like a continuously moving carousel of access and money. None of it specifically illegal, but if you look at the totality of it, it looks like they’ve spent their whole lives searching for cash, and using power to get it, to get more money, to get more power, to get more money. And they have not said they’re going to shut down The Clinton Foundation if Hillary becomes president"....

Matthews ended the segment by saying, “You know what I think? I’m going to be more judgmental than Beth who’s a straight reporter. I’ll make a judgment.
Every time I watch a politician engage in a certain pattern of behavior before they go to the White House, they continue to engage in that pattern afterwards. People don’t change because we swear them into the White House. They become that person big-time. And the Clintons were raising money like this hand over hand, hand over fist, back in 1996, using—we called it Motel 6. They were hoarding them in, pulling them in by train loads of contributors and then letting them sit in the Lincoln bedroom for a while and charging them by the hour. You can still vote for Hillary Clinton, but remember, you’re getting this as part of the package, because that’s been their pattern.”

This is just hilarious. The Clintons wont be just selling off the White House and access to the Presidency, they will be selling off our national resources, our jobs, our way of life, our standard of living and our childrens future.

A vote for Hillary is a vote to turn the USA into a Third World Hell Hole.

Matthews: Hillary Won't Change If She Wins, the Clintons Will Sell the Lincoln Bedroom Again - Breitbart

Huffington Post editorial director Howard Fineman said, “I’ve been covering the Clintons since they were in Little Rock. and when Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas, and through all of his presidential campaigns and Hillary’s entire career, their whole life is built on the combination of public office and money. And the Clintons didn’t have any money. They didn’t start out with any money. .... The big donors, the soft money donors, these are the people they spent their lives around, they want to be like those people. They want to have money like those people, because it’s demeaning to do that all the time on that level. So they want to get the cash for themselves. More important, they’re going to get the cash for campaign contributions, for PAC contributions, for the foundation—that makes the Clintons feel good, like they’re doing good in the world. It’s like a continuously moving carousel of access and money. None of it specifically illegal, but if you look at the totality of it, it looks like they’ve spent their whole lives searching for cash, and using power to get it, to get more money, to get more power, to get more money. And they have not said they’re going to shut down The Clinton Foundation if Hillary becomes president"....

Matthews ended the segment by saying, “You know what I think? I’m going to be more judgmental than Beth who’s a straight reporter. I’ll make a judgment.
Every time I watch a politician engage in a certain pattern of behavior before they go to the White House, they continue to engage in that pattern afterwards. People don’t change because we swear them into the White House. They become that person big-time. And the Clintons were raising money like this hand over hand, hand over fist, back in 1996, using—we called it Motel 6. They were hoarding them in, pulling them in by train loads of contributors and then letting them sit in the Lincoln bedroom for a while and charging them by the hour. You can still vote for Hillary Clinton, but remember, you’re getting this as part of the package, because that’s been their pattern.”

The Clinton version of 'focus groups' is called 'The Highest Bidder.'

The Clinton version of 'focus groups' is called 'The Highest Bidder.'

Well Senator "Punjab" Clinton is apparently intending to raise the level of bribery and corruption here in the USA to levels seen in India, and most Americans cannot believe how bad that is.

Forum List

Back