Europeans

SandyGirl

Rookie
Dec 24, 2013
I seen a documentary recently that said that the average white European is typically 3 % sub Saharan African, that 3 % of our DNA is shared with Black sub Saharan Africans.

And this is an argument for what exactly ?

The Human race as a whole shares 97 % of our DNA with chimpanzees.

So what you actually said, in reality, is that UNLIKE the Human race's 97 % similarity to chimpanzees, there is also a 97 % DIFFERENCE between White Europeans and Black sub Saharan Africans.

Both Black Sub Saharan Africans, and White Europeans are far and away more related to Chimpanzees, than what we are related to each other.

If you think that you can tell me, that there is any difference (because any difference in genetics is a huge difference) and Im supposed to give a fucking flying rats ass, about a continent that I am not native to, where the people there don't want me there, where I don't belong, where my Intellectual capacity far exceeds the African median, A place that I could make a far fucking better place by my fucking self, just on the basis of 3 % DNA similarity just for being a human being at all, I will gladly take a map of Africa, and Jam it up your fucking ass, you stupid fucking moron !

With just 3 % of my DNA POSSIBLY coming from Africa, I am not related to a single fucking thing there, the difference is millions of years !

Have a nice day.

Who cares what race you are? As long as you belong to a superior culture, be happy.

Was there supposed to be some point to the OP's nonsense?

I seen a documentary recently that said that the average white European is typically 3 % sub Saharan African, that 3 % of our DNA is shared with Black sub Saharan Africans.

So what you actually said, in reality, is that UNLIKE the Human race's 97 % similarity to chimpanzees, there is also a 97 % DIFFERENCE between White Europeans and Black sub Saharan Africans.

Both Black Sub Saharan Africans, and White Europeans are far and away more related to Chimpanzees, than what we are related to each other.

If you think that you can tell me, that there is any difference (because any difference in genetics is a huge difference) and Im supposed to give a fucking flying rats ass, about a continent that I am not native to, where the people there don't want me there, where I don't belong, where my Intellectual capacity far exceeds the African median, A place that I could make a far fucking better place by my fucking self, just on the basis of 3 % DNA similarity just for being a human being at all, I will gladly take a map of Africa, and Jam it up your fucking ass, you stupid fucking moron !

With just 3 % of my DNA POSSIBLY coming from Africa, I am not related to a single fucking thing there, the difference is millions of years !

Have a nice day.

All humans are going to share some genetic codes when it comes to DNA. It doesn't mean anything. There's a moron on this board called Aclecpias or some dumbass name like that who seems to think DNA proves something.

- Cats have 90% of homologous genes with humans, 82% with dogs, 80% with cows, 79% with chimpanzees, 69% with rats and 67% with mice. (source)

- Cows (Bos taurus) are 80% genetically similar to humans (source)

- 75% of mouse genes have equivalents in humans (source), 90% of the mouse genome could be lined up with a region on the human genome (source) 99% of mouse genes turn out to have analogues in humans (source)

- The fruit fly (Drosophila) shares about 60% of its DNA with humans (source).

- About 60% of chicken genes correspond to a similar human gene. (source)

Last edited:
A new genetic study (Canfield et al. 2013) found that East Asians and Europeans are close genetic cousins, only separated by one genetic mutation that affected a chromosomal region. The study identified the mutated segment of DNA that was derived from two other mutated segments commonly found in East Asian populations and modern Europeans' genetic ancestry can be traced back to East Asians. The Kalash with blond hair or light eyes, who are residing in the Hindu Kush mountain range between central Afghanistan and northern Pakistan, were thought to have descended from the members of Alexander the Great's army but the Kalash are more likely to be the direct descendants of the proto-European population that had split from East Asians with the A111T mutation. After the split, most of the proto-European population gradually left West Asia for Europe but some of them stayed behind as unique tribes such as the Kalash and Caucasian villagers in Liqian on the fringes of the Gobi Desert in north-western China.

4847453322_178c29beca.jpg

A Kalash girl in Afghanistan.

china_1769024c.jpg

A local man in Liqian, Cai Junnian.

In this study, Victor Canfield, assistant professor of pharmacology, together with Cheng, studied a specific mutation in SLC24A5, called A111T. The pattern of proportions of people with this lighter skin color mutation indicates that the A111T mutation occurred somewhere between the Middle East and the Indian subcontinent. This mutated segment of DNA was itself created from a combination of two other mutated segments commonly found in Eastern Asians – traditionally defined as Chinese, Japanese and Korean. "The coincidence of this interesting form of evidence of shared ancestry of East Asians with Europeans, within this tiny chromosomal region, is exciting,” said Cheng. “The combining of segments occurred after the ancestors of East Asians and Europeans split geographically more than 50,000 years ago; the A111T mutation occurred afterward.”
Gene Mutation Links Asian & European Ancestors | Asian Scientist Magazine | Science, Technology and Medicine News Updates From Asia

Last edited:

Have a nice day.

It just means even though you were descended from someone in Africa anyway another African came along later and replenished your melanin supply.

Have a nice day.

All humans are going to share some genetic codes when it comes to DNA. It doesn't mean anything. There's a moron on this board called Aclecpias or some dumbass name like that who seems to think DNA proves something.

- Cats have 90% of homologous genes with humans, 82% with dogs, 80% with cows, 79% with chimpanzees, 69% with rats and 67% with mice. (source)

- 75% of mouse genes have equivalents in humans (source), 90% of the mouse genome could be lined up with a region on the human genome (source) 99% of mouse genes turn out to have analogues in humans (source)

So this is why you are so stupid. Now I know why you lie and get busted doing it. You hang out with losers. :lol:

A new genetic study (Canfield et al. 2013) found that East Asians and Europeans are close genetic cousins, only separated by one genetic mutation that affected a chromosomal region. The study identified the mutated segment of DNA that was derived from two other mutated segments commonly found in East Asian populations and modern Europeans' genetic ancestry can be traced back to East Asians. The Kalash with blond hair or light eyes, who are residing in the Hindu Kush mountain range between central Afghanistan and northern Pakistan, were thought to have descended from the members of Alexander the Great's army but the Kalash are more likely to be the direct descendants of the proto-European population that had split from East Asians with the A111T mutation. After the split, most of the proto-European population gradually left West Asia for Europe but some of them stayed behind as unique tribes such as the Kalash and Caucasian villagers in Liqian on the fringes of the Gobi Desert in north-western China.

4847453322_178c29beca.jpg

A Kalash girl in Afghanistan.

china_1769024c.jpg

A local man in Liqian, Cai Junnian.

In this study, Victor Canfield, assistant professor of pharmacology, together with Cheng, studied a specific mutation in SLC24A5, called A111T. The pattern of proportions of people with this lighter skin color mutation indicates that the A111T mutation occurred somewhere between the Middle East and the Indian subcontinent. This mutated segment of DNA was itself created from a combination of two other mutated segments commonly found in Eastern Asians – traditionally defined as Chinese, Japanese and Korean. "The coincidence of this interesting form of evidence of shared ancestry of East Asians with Europeans, within this tiny chromosomal region, is exciting,” said Cheng. “The combining of segments occurred after the ancestors of East Asians and Europeans split geographically more than 50,000 years ago; the A111T mutation occurred afterward.”
Gene Mutation Links Asian & European Ancestors | Asian Scientist Magazine | Science, Technology and Medicine News Updates From Asia

Wait.... what? LL just said genetics dont mean anything didn't he? I always suspected that white people came from Middle Easterners. This pretty much confirms it.

Last edited:

Have a nice day.

It just means even though you were descended from someone in Africa anyway another African came along later and replenished your melanin supply.

my people had theirs replenished around the 8th and 9th Century by the Moors.....did not even hurt.....

Have a nice day.

So this is why you are so stupid. Now I know why you lie and get busted doing it. You hang out with losers. :lol:

Thanks for proving how retarded you are. You think posting facts is stupid.

Thanks for proving how retarded you are. You think posting facts is stupid.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back