Europeans want their leaders to consider their safety first

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Normal human reaction to be invaded with hostile peeps I think. Rejection of illegal immigration is the normal not the other way around no matter what leftist are trying to push.

"The populist, anti-migration nationalists are on the rise across the European Union and recent polls show the rate of their increase is also on the rise! Italy, France, Hungary and Spain especially.

A recent poll from 4 November from the Institut Français D’opinion Publique (IFOP) showed that French President Emmanuel Macron’s centrist party Republic on the Move (LREM) has plunged to 19 per cent, while Marine Le Pen’s right-wing Rassemblement National (RN, formerly National Front) jumped to 21 per cent.

Victor Orbán’s Fidesz party and their Christian Democratic People’s Party allies, according to a Hungarian national poll, reveal their support, already the highest in Europe, has increased to 63 per cent, the second most ‘popular’ party hobbling in at 11 per cent......" More at link

Europeans increasingly support patriotic leaders who put their people and safety first

Jobless Somalis demand higher benefits and a house – Say they are discriminated in Sweden

I wonder who owns German mainstream media as it calls Polish families celebrating their freedom 'ultra-right nationalists'.

Why doesn't mainstream media tells the people about the crime that taking all the illegals in has caused? Europe's citizens suffer at the hands of the UN's migration policy guru's and MSM is being silent on the real cause of the increased crime they bring with them.

14 Moroccans sexually abuse girl and knife her boyfriend in Spain - Mainstream media silent

Slovakia has its chit together. Terror-free Slovakia completely refuses Islam and won't allow a single mosque

Normal human reaction to be invaded with hostile peeps I think. Rejection of illegal immigration is the normal not the other way around no matter what leftist are trying to push.

"The populist, anti-migration nationalists are on the rise across the European Union and recent polls show the rate of their increase is also on the rise! Italy, France, Hungary and Spain especially.

A recent poll from 4 November from the Institut Français D’opinion Publique (IFOP) showed that French President Emmanuel Macron’s centrist party Republic on the Move (LREM) has plunged to 19 per cent, while Marine Le Pen’s right-wing Rassemblement National (RN, formerly National Front) jumped to 21 per cent.

Victor Orbán’s Fidesz party and their Christian Democratic People’s Party allies, according to a Hungarian national poll, reveal their support, already the highest in Europe, has increased to 63 per cent, the second most ‘popular’ party hobbling in at 11 per cent......" More at link

Europeans increasingly support patriotic leaders who put their people and safety first

Jobless Somalis demand higher benefits and a house – Say they are discriminated in Sweden

I wonder who owns German mainstream media as it calls Polish families celebrating their freedom 'ultra-right nationalists'.

Why doesn't mainstream media tells the people about the crime that taking all the illegals in has caused? Europe's citizens suffer at the hands of the UN's migration policy guru's and MSM is being silent on the real cause of the increased crime they bring with them.

14 Moroccans sexually abuse girl and knife her boyfriend in Spain - Mainstream media silent

Slovakia has its chit together. Terror-free Slovakia completely refuses Islam and won't allow a single mosque
I'm European and NOT for closing the borders. I also want to point out that FN getting to 21 percent hardly constitutes a majority. In the former Eastern bloc nations you do have a point, but that's hardly indicative of all, or even a majority of Europeans. I also find these sensationalized links you posted misleading. Terrorism kills an almost negligible amount of people in Europe. The death rate from attacks rank BELOW dying from lightning strikes. And WAAAAY below the American death rate from gun violence. So my question is, is someone killed by generic gun violence any less dead?

I'm European and NOT for closing the borders. I also want to point out that FN getting to 21 percent hardly constitutes a majority. In the former Eastern bloc nations you do have a point, but that's hardly indicative of all, or even a majority of Europeans. I also find these sensationalized links you posted misleading. Terrorism kills an almost negligible amount of people in Europe. The death rate from attacks rank BELOW dying from lightning strikes. And WAAAAY below the American death rate from gun violence. So my question is, is someone killed by generic gun violence any less dead?

Europeans who want Muslim immigrants and open borders are misguided. Maybe I should go to a European country and start a business selling prayer rugs. Then I would sell franchises in the various countries. The way it's going now I could make a fortune selling prayer rugs.

Stay in Europe. If I were in Europe I'd be telling you to get on down south into Asia land or Africa and live with the ones you desire to foist on others. Alas I am not in Europe thank God I am an American so I say keep your Muslims and nasty ass refugees on that side of the pond. You are welcome to the drug cartel ones who want to get out of South America with the crap coming from the UN too for that matter. Take as many as you like if they are willing to go there with you and your entire populace is willing to welcome them in. The populations being raped and told they must submit are telling people like you to f'off and die. Looks like y'all gonna start another war from your ignorance over there in Euro land but you ain't going to get'r'done here because us "deplorable's" still have the right to bear arms and we will shoot your ass.

Obama definitely let some in. Thank God Trump and team are going to work to keep as many out as possible.

The Muslim Refugee Rape Epidemic: Coming to America?
Witness the disturbing trend of rape gangs ruling the streets of Germany. This is Germany's experience with immigrants who refuse to assimilate, and it's spreading throughout Europe, thanks to the policies of leftists who are more concerned about their image than the safety of their citizens. And Europe's problems are coming to America.

Stay in Europe. If I were in Europe I'd be telling you to get on down south into Asia land or Africa and live with the ones you desire to foist on others. Alas I am not in Europe thank God I am an American so I say keep your Muslims and nasty ass refugees on that side of the pond. You are welcome to the drug cartel ones who want to get out of South America with the crap coming from the UN too for that matter. Take as many as you like if they are willing to go there with you and your entire populace is willing to welcome them in. The populations being raped and told they must submit are telling people like you to f'off and die. Looks like y'all gonna start another war from your ignorance over there in Euro land but you ain't going to get'r'done here because us "deplorable's" still have the right to bear arms and we will shoot your ass.
Soros needs open borders to flood Europe with terrorists, which has been basically done.

Victor Orban:” In recent years Soros’ NGOs encompassed all determinant levels of decision making process. Soros’ soldiers want to determine for us what we should do. For so long the things were so simple: a human being was a man or a woman. A mother, a father, Hungarian, German or Russian, Christian or Muslim. Now they want to drag us into a world where these natural and clear concepts are definitely missing. That world has no sure boundaries. It’s not clear who’s a man or a woman, what a family is, what it means to be Hungarian and Christian. They qualify families as unnecessary, nations as outdated.

My dear friends, let’s speak clearly! Migration is not the goal but an instrument for a Soros plan. “

In spite of all the demands of Brussels 98% of Hungarians voted against letting migrants into their country during their national referendum. But Soros organization “Open Society” decided to support migrants anyway.

“Open Society” wants to position itself as an organization of neutral, objective and independent activists. But the truth is that they are trying to interfere into internal politics of different countries.
George Soros: Open Society and Open Borders

I am guessing you do not support religious freedom.

Islam is a political system with subversive tendencies that uses a deity to advance its agenda of global conquest and no I do not believe it belongs in our western culture.

Islam is a political system with subversive tendencies that uses a deity to advance its agenda of global conquest and no I do not believe it belongs in our western culture.

I support religious freedom in all cultures.

Nice rant. None of it answers my question, or even attempts to defend the OP YOU STARTED. If this is all you have I can only say that I feel sorry for you. Someone who's debating skills consists of ranting and raving has no place discussing anything with reasoned people. See ya.

Nice rant. None of it answers my question, or even attempts to defend the OP YOU STARTED. If this is all you have I can only say that I feel sorry for you. Someone who's debating skills consists of ranting and raving has no place discussing anything with reasoned people. See ya.
No loss, bye.

As do I, along with supporting the defense of religious freedom from religions of intolerance.

voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/marine-le-pen-moves-ahead-of-macron-in-european-elections-poll/ [...]

Voice of Europe is an ultra-right, mendacious, xenophobic propaganda site about on par with InfoWars, click bait for the rubes.

Whoever falls for that pap, and repeatedly, should be ashamed of themselves.

voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/marine-le-pen-moves-ahead-of-macron-in-european-elections-poll/ [...]

Voice of Europe is an ultra-right, mendacious, xenophobic propaganda site about on par with InfoWars, click bait for the rubes.

Whoever falls for that pap, and repeatedly, should be ashamed of themselves.
I can see where the U.N. open borders crowd might say that but the interviewer caught one of the open borders peeps on tape telling what and how they are doing it. Plus many others have videod and shared online those people in the trails as they went along getting into Europe from Syria, Turkey, etc. Not only that the violence has been reported and some of it even video tape throughout Europe of what many of these so called refugees are/have been doing. There is an agency pushing open borders and intelligent people are not falling for your "its like info wars" so it must be a lie bullshit. BTW, they are "brown people" that are Europeans that aren't into the open the borders for everyone and their brother too. That crap isn't going to fly anymore than the preachers who have been pushing their version of salvation that says, 'proclaim confess, say it with your mouth, eat and do what you like, follow me and heaven is yours in the future where the pastures are greener and life is free if you are willing to seize it with me'.

Last edited:
When so many people are absolutely crazy about dogs and their well being, is it surprising that some people are militant when it comes to helping their brothers and sisters? We don't have to agree with every "bleeding heart" overture, but at least we can comprehend the effort to alleviate suffering and bewilderment.
Neither I nor anyone reasonable favors total freedom of entry into any an all countries. Neither I nor anyone reasonable want any person, especially children, to live in fear and uncertainty more that can absolutely be avoided.

In actually, you support those seeking to eliminate religious freedom forever.

Why doesn't mainstream media tells the people about the crime that taking all the illegals in has caused? Europe's citizens suffer at the hands of the UN's migration policy guru's and MSM is beinbg silent on the real cause of the increased crime they bring with them.

As do I, along with supporting the defense of religious freedom from religions of intolerance.
Exactly. And in countries with secular systems of law, like ours, all religions have a right to freely practice their faith within the law, respecting the rights of other faiths to do the same. That is what those like Rhodishi and Dogmaphobe don't understand. You cant pick and choose just those faiths you personally like and redefine or outlaw the rest and still claim to suppoet religious freedom. Our Constitution protects the rights of all with minimal infringement on the rights of any.

So do I and every freedom loving person, but then the EU wants to dictate to their citizens and to eliminate free speech. The EU goes so far as to make speaking the truth a criminal offense. When a government controls thought and speech, that is a government that needs to be wiped out. The United States government is getting dangerously close to coming under the scrutiny of patriotic citizens. When the government crosses that line then there are clauses in the constitution that demands a remedy.

Here is a good example.

European Court Makes it Illegal to Criticize Mohammad

Forum List

Back