Europeans Panic Buying Iodine Pills.

Meh, all that EU posturing and protesting is just fun-n-games till you are staring a nuclear apocalypse in the face.

Yes it is but what can we do? I hear its mass that seperates us from the fallout, but who knows.
I'm kind of like my youngest daughter if nukes happen I hope it lands right on top of me, quick .

Yes it is but what can we do? I hear its mass that seperates us from the fallout, but who knows.
I'm kind of like my youngest daughter if nukes happen I hope it lands right on top of me, quick .
Shit, I'm 60 miles west of DC, do you think "what to do" matters to me?

The US designated 179 sites in/around Moscow as as DGZs or “designated ground zeros" so I would suspect that the Russians did the same for my area.

Now that was in the late 50s before the stockpile drawdowns but I figure that the DC area would still see multiple nuke impacts......Mt. Weather is around 20 miles away so something big will be used to crack that nut so game-over man.

Nuclear war is completely survivable—for those who are not vaporized on first strike detonations. Never give up, never give in.

The US designated 179 sites in/around Moscow as as DGZs or “designated ground zeros" so I would suspect that the Russians did the same for my area.

Now that was in the late 50s before the stockpile drawdowns but I figure that the DC area would still see multiple nuke impacts......Mt. Weather is around 20 miles away so something big will be used to crack that nut so game-over man.
Russia wants to destroy the US, so why would they nuke Washington DC?

And who don't die of radiation or burns in a few days or weeks.

Those who remain indoors—underground or in a basement for at least several days—and those who take regular showers to wash radioactive materials from their bodies and do not drink contaminated water. If it happens, we should get at least fifteen minutes warning. Store food, water, medical supplies, a potable toilet, survival gear, etc. in your basement now so you're all ready to go when the mushroom clouds grow and glow.

That sucks, dude. Dibs on guns.:laughing0301:

I'm out in the boonies, straightline halfway between Chicago and Minneapolis/St. Paul. Looks like I'd be fighting Illinois and Minnesota zombies for the next couple years.

:Boom2:

nuke.jpg

That sucks, dude. Dibs on guns.:laughing0301:

I'm out in the boonies, straightline halfway between Chicago and Minneapolis/St. Paul. Looks like I'd be fighting Illinois and Minnesota zombies for the next couple years.

:Boom2:

View attachment 612673

All of us will who survive, imagine all those out of drugs and booze. Or the poor sick who depend on drugs for health.
Why I hope if it happens it lands right on top of me.
Of course I say this but may change my mind once its real.:oops:

You and I would be vaporized at about the same time. I'm 3 miles from U.S. Central Command. That worried me until I thought about the reality of surviving a global nuclear bombardment initially.

When I was in High School, I read a book titled On The Beach. It's about a post nuclear holocaust world. Those people carried cyanide capsules, not iodine pills. Radioactive poisoning makes you vomit until your stomach comes up the esophagus until it blocks your air passageway.

Suicide is your best bet.

Meh, all that EU posturing and protesting is just fun-n-games till you are staring a nuclear apocalypse in the face.
Because we all know about Nuclear Apocalypse starring humans in the face.
Or Should.It was standard reading in my era for a Freshman or sophomore in High School
to read - Hiroshima - by John Hershey.A mere 160 pages.
But important,every single page.Because it deals with mankind.
And it's immediate extermination.From out of nowhere.Faster than any
Speeding bullet like Superman.Was Fat Man and Little Boy.
Supposedly ... Lesson learned.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back