European vs. American women

QUOTE="sealybobo, post: 11652122, member: 11281"] QUOTE="iamwhatiseem, post: 11652075, member: 24610"] QUOTE="ErikViking, post: 11651997, member: 3197"]
I agree, white sugar is a killer. It creates a mess, nothing seems to work as it should. Energy is drained fast, hunger comes in waves and concentration is hampered. Also I find the sense of taste being overloaded. If I eat a piece of chocolate now it's an explosion of taste.
Yes, I use some sugar in cooking, eat some ice cream now and then, not a fanatic in any way.[ QUOTE]

I quit drinking soda several years ago, I remember months after I quit I tried a coke...whaaaaa!!!...holy crap it literally tasted like fizzy syrupy sweet - bleh! Terrible.
Same with salt. We learned to cook with other spices/seasonings/herbs, now if I eat at someone else's house - I taste salt.
We use sea salt, but not a lot. Food needs salt, just not crazy amounts like most people cook with.[ QUOTE]
I very rarely put salt in anything. I'm sure there's so many things that I eat but not anything that I make it home myself. just doesn't seem necessary especially when I know it's bad for me. I had a breakfast at a friends house and his eggs and hash browns it's so much salt on them it was gross[ QUOTE]

I eat everything, but in smaller amounts. To keep a nice figure you just have:
- to stop shoveling the food and pretty soon your body will start telling you when it's enough;
- to start going to gym regularly (or to walk a lot).
A famous Russian ballerina Maya Plesetskaya recommended NSLF (НМЖ) diet: Need to Shovel Less Food! (Надо Меньше Жрать!)

Last edited:
I have a friend who lives in Europe and I asked him what are the differences between America and Europe. He says the biggest difference are how fat the American women are. also how they dress. They were watching an American hockey game on TV and his cousin walked by the TV pointed at the audience and said what the hell are these women wearing? Mens pants and hockey jerseys? or camouflage jackets and men's haircuts? What the hell is wrong with you women?

Thats easy,yankee women are usually a little chunkier than their southern counter parts unless we're talking about mexicans...because we all know they dont watch hockey.
It has to do with the length of the summer.
in Switzerland the weather's doesn't hold them back. in fact they do snowshoeing skiing mountain climbing. another factor is were very lethargic we don't move enough. I'm guilty myself. my brother and I worked on his property all weekend and he had a lot more energy than I did Andy year older than me. he just moves a lot more than I do and I go to the gym. you know the more I think about it the guys living the lifestyle of the rich and famous. it's probably a lot easier for him to do it then it is for the rest of us especially the person who said they have a very physical job where they worked very hard and need to rest when they get home. he's certainly not working physically hard at work. and he can afford $1 per egg prices and organic meats and the best of the best. also he's not saying he's not guilty of this from self when he comes back to America he's super sizes. we are all guilty. except for hairy balls in his California Dream

Just clarifying my experience here...
I have always seen a correlation between length of summer and body fat in women here in the U.S.
No matter if it's Texas,Florida or Southern Cali...longer summer means more out door activities and more exercise compared to detroit,baltimore and all those other cities up north.

QUOTE="sealybobo, post: 11650533, member: 11281"]I have a friend who lives in Europe and I asked him what are the differences between America and Europe. He says the biggest difference are how fat the American women are. also how they dress. They were watching an American hockey game on TV and his cousin walked by the TV pointed at the audience and said what the hell are these women wearing? Mens pants and hockey jerseys? or camouflage jackets and men's haircuts? What the hell is wrong with you women?[ QUOTE]

As a European I think not only women are fat in USA, there are just too many fat people of both sex. To me the problem with American women is: the majority of them don't care how they look. No cosmetics, dressed like men (tennis shoes, pants, T-shirt and sometimes a cap), sometimes it's almost impossible to understand the difference between a man and a woman, unless she has noticeable breast.

On the contrary, the majority of women in Eastern Europe (in post-Soviet republics for sure) watch their weight, use everything Mother Nature has supplied them with, but also try to look as good as possible with the help of cosmetics and nice looking and stylish shoes, dresses, skirts, blouses, etc. Almost all the foreigners, coming to Russia, being asked a question : "What was the biggest surprise for you to see here?" answer the same way: "A lot of beautiful women."
come to California ....if you think the woman on the beaches out here are fat....ill fix you up with bobos friend...there are fat woman everywhere you dumbass including where ever the hell you are from....
listen hairy balls we all know that California and Florida are full of beautiful women dumbass. Haven't you ever heard the joke a California 7 is a Michigan 10?
hey seal balls...just defending American women.....maybe if you would do that more often you would not spend most of your weekends beating the salami....

I eat bacon a eggs every day, and drink pop all day and night, yet have stayed the same weigh for 30 years....

Genes.
Every thread or discussion about nutrition and/or weight there is always that person who makes such a claim...or "my grandfather ate a side of beef, drank 3 qts. of whiskey and smoke 9 packs of cigarettes a day and lived to be 103!!!"
As if your experience is an indication of anything. It isn't.
I am blessed that both sides of my parents there is not one blood relative that is over weight. I am 6'4", 50 years old and weigh between 220-225 lbs. I will never be fat. I am blessed with the genes I have. But I don't say anything like your post because I know my personal situation is different than most.
I think you know that also.

Moonglow writes so much, he just doesn't have time to keep up with the quality of his messages, he only cares about quantity:)
I remember when I came to California and went to see a doctor, they checked my weight and called me "underweight". It was a shock for me, because for my country my weight is absolutely normal: the majority of population is slim, just like me. (Speaking about California, Harry Dresden!)

Last edited:
Moonglow writes so much, he just doesn't have time to keep up with the quality of his messages, he only cares about quantity:)
I remember when I came to California and went to see a doctor, they checked my weight and called me "underweight". It was a shock for me, because for my country my weight is absolutely normal: the majority of population is slim, just like me. (Speaking about California, Harry Dresden!)
so big deal?....our govt BMI index said i should be 40 pounds lighter than what i am.....if i did that i would look like an Auschitz victim....

I like American and European women. The only major difference I've found is that women from France, Italy and Spain like to use the bidet a lot, and that's a good thing.

I wish you had started this thread when I packed my bags and decided to head to the U.S. It would have been quite useful at that juncture. Now, I just have to learn to like American women.

I have a friend who lives in Europe and I asked him what are the differences between America and Europe. He says the biggest difference are how fat the American women are. also how they dress. They were watching an American hockey game on TV and his cousin walked by the TV pointed at the audience and said what the hell are these women wearing? Mens pants and hockey jerseys? or camouflage jackets and men's haircuts? What the hell is wrong with you women?

"Let fat women be around me", Julius Cesar, european imperator. They knived him with their hot pens.

Last edited:
Plenty of women in Germany and the U.K. a are fat like Americans, but all the other Euro countries....good God. Women in Italy, Greece, Sweeden...are just stunning. They have a much better diet, mostly without the added sugar. It's also their lifestyle, much more walking and bike riding, as opposed to taking a car evrywhere.

Plenty of women in Germany and the U.K. a are fat like Americans,

But if you start in the USA, Mexico and UK you have to travel first over New Zealand, Greece, Australia, Hungary, Luxembourg, Canada, Slovak, Czech republic, Spain and Finland before you reach Germany and will leave her direction Portugal, Belgium, Poland, Austria, Iceland, Turkey, Denmark,
Netherlands, Sweden, France, Italy, Norway, Switzerland, Japan.

but all the other Euro countries....good God. Women in Italy, Greece, Sweeden...are just stunning. They have a much better diet, mostly without the added sugar. It's also their lifestyle, much more walking and bike riding, as opposed to taking a car evrywhere.

A thicker woman gives more shadow in summer and more warmth in winter. Also not bad.

Last edited:
QUOTE="sealybobo, post: 11650533, member: 11281"]I have a friend who lives in Europe and I asked him what are the differences between America and Europe. He says the biggest difference are how fat the American women are. also how they dress. They were watching an American hockey game on TV and his cousin walked by the TV pointed at the audience and said what the hell are these women wearing? Mens pants and hockey jerseys? or camouflage jackets and men's haircuts? What the hell is wrong with you women?[ QUOTE]

As a European I think not only women are fat in USA, there are just too many fat people of both sex. To me the problem with American women is: the majority of them don't care how they look. No cosmetics, dressed like men (tennis shoes, pants, T-shirt and sometimes a cap), sometimes it's almost impossible to understand the difference between a man and a woman, unless she has noticeable breast.

As well, the same criteria goes for men.

On the contrary, the majority of women in Eastern Europe (in post-Soviet republics for sure) watch their weight, use everything Mother Nature has supplied them with, but also try to look as good as possible with the help of cosmetics and nice looking and stylish shoes, dresses, skirts, blouses, etc. Almost all the foreigners, coming to Russia, being asked a question : "What was the biggest surprise for you to see here?" answer the same way: "A lot of beautiful women."
Wearing cosmetics and dressing nicely does not make one a beautiful woman. As far as physical beauty, a naked woman with no makeup should be assessed. Makeup is a mask. Clothing is a drapery. Real beauty is seen without the flash and sparkle.

As well, the same criteria goes for men.

American women are the hottest in the world. We have more supermodels then any other country. Do take your self-righteous and shove it up your ass!

American women are the hottest in the world. We have more supermodels then any other country. Do take your self-righteous and shove it up your ass!

Quite so, GHook, quite so. My woman, who hails from McDowell County, NC, can hit a baked bean can with her father's Winchester while sat upon a horse, then ride the beast like she stole it.

Yes we have some of the most beautiful but we all remember that girl in high school. Usually 1 that hot in every classroom. So out of 15 girls 1 was hot.

And what are they going to grow up to look like? I saw this biker with his old lady on the back. She had so many rolls on her back. American women need to get out and move more.

Do women wear dresses in America?

Keep in mind I'm an American man who has seen the difference between European and American women. This women's equality stuff has made you gals a little masculine. Sorry to to be the one to tell you. You dress like the men.

Great example the other night on family feud they asked 100 women excuse me American women how many days before they wear sweatpants and the number one answer was 10 day. That's pathetic and you know it

Quite so, GHook, quite so. My woman, who hails from McDowell County, NC, can hit a baked bean can with her father's Winchester while sat upon a horse, then ride the beast like she stole it.
But can she go to Europe and not stand out and be obvious American foreigner visitor like a lot of Americans act when they go overseas. Or the way they dress or how they are built. Toe nails pedicured?

But can she go to Europe and not stand out and be obvious American foreigner visitor like a lot of Americans act when they go overseas. Or the way they dress or how they are built. Toe nails pedicured?

She's going to stand out whenever she opens her mouth; and yes, she paints her toenails (like most European women do).

Forum List

Back