Europe threatens US with $300bn of new tariffs as trade war escalates

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The United States could get a new round of retaliatory tariffs worth as much as $300 billion, if it moves ahead with new duties on European cars, the EU has warned.
Europe Threatens US With $300bn of New Tariffs as Trade War Escalates

We are the biggest consumers in the world, these other countries talk crap when they make these threats. and knowing Trump he would say screw you we will make our own . LOL...

I'll build a plant and we will manufacture our own, oh my guess what we get more jobs, oh guess what we keep our money here, oh guess what these other Countries hate it.

Let them pay for their own military, then. How many steel mills do they have? How many acres of food do they produce? :abgg2q.jpg:

We don't need them at all.

• Banned
Let them pay for their own military, then. How many steel mills do they have? How many acres of food do they produce? :abgg2q.jpg:

We don't need them at all.

Honestly we don't. We had dozens of steel mills in the seventies. I remember that one. And the stuff we don't have we can still obtain it all it might cost a little more but at least we can start building stuff here again, and make it better and more worth the money. Better than some cheap ass shit that last a month and breaks.

Trump said, Trump said.
It is terrible what they do to us.”

Yet he has no factories in the US , he and Ivanka get everything abroad.

I bet Alex Jones gets lots of hits from you Mindwars.

Europe threatens!!!

Did someone alert the Girl Scouts? Er...well, today I guess you’d have to alert the Boy Scouts too because some of them are somehow girls somehow if you can believe that. Anyway, tell ‘em both it’s just Europe so pack light as either fold or failure is just around the corner for the Euro folks.

We don't really need anything Europe has. In fact what the hell does Europe produce that we use a lot of??

They need what we can produce though. Our Midwest feeds the world. Europe can't say the same.

You think the US would lose a trade war? They're getting their butts kicked with the trade agreements they have now.

Forum List

Back