Europe folds to Russia demands...

EU and it's Green Freaks bent over for Russia a long time ago.......They set policy and now are over a barrel to Russia.

The pain was too great there for their lack of proactive policies.

I don't see the equation. The US was encouraging Ukraine that it would let Ukraine and Georgia into NATO and I am sure it was the US who started giving military weapons to Ukraine. The US gets virtually no Gas and oil from Russia but Europe gets an enormous amount.from there. Now they did not expect this war to go on this long. They simply cannot afford not to get their gas and oil from Russia at the moment. With relating Ukraine with Europe it should be born in mind that Ukraine is ex Warsaw Pact not Europe. It is your choice to send billions to Ukraine and I am sure the other ex Warsaw Pact countries are very pleased as they fear Russia forcing them back but it does not change the reality that as people have not got their green energy working as needed just now, they have no choice but to buy Russia's oil.
Europe condemns Putin but helps support his war with Ukraine by buying Russian oil. What is so hard to understand?

Europe condemns Putin but helps support his war with Ukraine by buying Russian oil. What is so hard to understand?
And Biden wants to 'spread the wealth around' by buying oil for us from third world terrorist leaning countries......and leaves our back door open.

According to "Time" magazine
- The culprit of the invasion of Ukraine is Putin
- The reason for the migration boom in Europe - Putin
- The reason for the collapse of the economy in Europe - Putin
- The cause of the energy crisis in Europe - Putin
- The cause of the food crisis in Europe - Putin
- The reason for the political crisis in the United States - Putin
- The cause of the food crisis in the United States - Putin
- The reason that the dollar is shaking - Putin

But the "most influential person in the world" is Zelensky!

"EU countries will revive the coal and oil industries in case of termination of gas supplies from Russia"

Greta, help!
1653483316120.jpeg

We're sending billions to ukraine because the installed invalid is trying to keep his dark secrets covered up.
His and everybody else's on both sides of the aisle....Ukraine was a cash cow for congress.

giphy.gif

That's the reason Zelensky is getting anything he wants.....has a copy of the hard drive.

Europe never finances Russia. It receives gas for free, in exchange for government debts, where all the proceeds go. This is a common scam

So... while we are sending Billions to Ukraine... Europe is funding Russia.

Yes... this is an Al Jazeera link...but it is a Bloomberg article...

Russia is kicking Natos asses and thst is awesome, :yes_text12: I’m tired of them starting wars around the country.

Russia is kicking Natos asses and thst is awesome,
Everywhere but Ukraine?

I can always tell when Russia is losing badly by the freakout among Putin's "web brigade". You guys are on fire, lol.

p.s. You'll know if NATO forces actually get involved....:Boom2:

:auiqs.jpg:and so you along with the UK destroyed Germany's ability to get cheap oil and gas from Russia causing them massive economic problems. ....and the most sickening aspect of your behaviour is Biden keeping the US out of sanctions it has made on Russian oil.

:auiqs.jpg:and so you along with the UK destroyed Germany's ability to get cheap oil and gas from Russia causing them massive economic problems. ....and the most sickening aspect of your behaviour is Biden keeping the US out of sanctions it has made on Russian oil.
No, the most sickening part is you Democrats elected Biden who took the U.S. in a short one year from energy and oil independence to energy and oil dependence upon our enemies. And, that's why Germany has to buy oil from them instead of buying oil from the U.S. and other allies we were selling to.

No, the most sickening part is you Democrats elected Biden who took the U.S. in a short one year from energy and oil independence to energy and oil dependence upon our enemies. And, that's why Germany has to buy oil from them instead of buying oil from the U.S. and other allies we were selling to.
I am not a Democrat and what I said was correct. Germany had been getting its Gas from Russia for over 50 years. They did say they would not be using Nord stream 2 after the war began but the blowing up of it with UK help rendered this into unchangeable. Then the US started selling Europe its liquified Gas and the President of Denmark of France or both pointed out this is not the way to treat friends. I was wrong about sanctions it is the price cap. The US is not announcing it before the elections as the Biden admin are concerned that that will lose them even more votes.

Imagine a robber, a rapist, a murderer and a slave trader who made a fortune in an unjust way....
He retired, raises roses and sells them on the market....
So is Old Europe. But we are told that the reason for wealth and prosperity lies in the rose trade....

Forum List

Back