EU warns Musk that Twitter faces ban over content moderation -FT

It's a global technocratic psyop though. Probably? Maybe? Completely meaningless?

As many experts have pointed out, this is an attempt, to make it look good, in an attempt to reorganize it, and get folks on board with it. Much like the Obama/Trump psyop., it is a massive head game on the global population, and a reverse psychology job. The now getting worn out, Hegelian Dialectic.

Bill Hicks on Marketing​

The Emperor Elonicus​

image-8.png

1669864245010.png

image-9.png

1669864294979.png

. . . . . .

Oh no.... not the EU! No more cute videos of muzzies fucking goats.

The EU fascists have spoken. If I were Musk, I would preemptively ban all European accounts for a month just for sticking their nose where it doesn't belong in his business with the promise that one more time will see all of Europe blocked from Twitter for a full YEAR. Let the bastards smoke that.

The EU fascists have spoken. If I were Musk, I would preemptively ban all European accounts for a month just for sticking their nose where it doesn't belong in his business with the promise that one more time will see all of Europe blocked from Twitter for a full YEAR. Let the bastards smoke that.
The EU doesn't give two shits about Twitter. If it's not European its irrelevant.

According to 2021 Twitter’s audience demographics the top 20 countries are not under EU control. (I assume Brexit got the UK out from under EU control and that’s the only country on the list of top 20).

Leading countries based on number of Twitter users as of January 2022 (in millions)

US has the lion’s share of users at around 77 million with Japan coming in as the second top user base with around 59 million, India comes in 3rd with 23 million, Brazil 4th with 19 million, and 5th ranked 18 million from Indonesia.

Readers will need to use link below as I’m unable to copy from Stastista.

But when you add the EU countries up, what number do you get?

It's none of the EU's business what Americans do. They tried that shit in 1776 and look what it got them. Fucktards.
We have our constitution. NOT THEIRS. Butt the fuck out, EU.
Besides...Musk doesn't need their approval or the advertisers threatening to stop. Fuck'em.

Fine them 9 gazillion Euros and dissolve their European subsidiaries. The EU is already hostile to US tech companies and has a history of heavy fines on them.

Forum List

Back