Essential businesses?

gallantwarrior

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2011
On my own 200 acres of the Frozen North
Spoke to a favorite clerk at a local liquor store and she told me that the state legislature has mentioned the possibility of shutting down liquor stores and pot shops (pot is legal in this state). Given that many people have no other activities available but to watch TV and enjoy a drink or a smoke, do you think this would be a wise move?

Here in Oregon, our weed dispensaries and liquor stores have been deemed essential by the first openly bisexual governor in US Historyl
Go Kate - Beat down the HATE!! :cool:

MEME-Kate-Brown-633x_0.jpg

Spoke to a favorite clerk at a local liquor store and she told me that the state legislature has mentioned the possibility of shutting down liquor stores and pot shops (pot is legal in this state). Given that many people have no other activities available but to watch TV and enjoy a drink or a smoke, do you think this would be a wise move?

No. Stupid move.

Without alcohol many severely addicted long term alcoholics would go into DTs followed by convulsions.

Sure we should because why not throw a bunch of drunks with DT's at our hospitals. Not like they got anything else going on.

People don't need to be alcoholics to enjoy a drink, or addicts to enjoy a joint or edible. But when all other forms of entertainment have been curtailed, people have been ordered to stay indoors, why cut off the most natural forms of relaxation. Personally, I make my own mead so this whole shut down will not bother me overly much. But, there are lots of folks who enjoy a Miller or a joint...

Forum List

Back